01-School Day

Ugly Duckling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RIIIINNNG!

Riana Scene

Riana pack her school stuff in her bag and under table. She look at the clock its 10am (Break Time). 

"Finally it end.." She mumble to herself. Everyone in her class start talking out loud and some of them when out to eat with their own friend. But she still lean against her table which located at the very end near to the window where she can see her senior class who still having lesson some boys playing around and made their teacher scolded them. Eventho she cant hear it but she can know it through the teacher body motion. She sighed out as she start moving to sit on her chair. She took out her Lunch box that she made in the morning and start to eat it with joyful inside her body.

"Look at her" Some of the girls start whispering to each other as a group while looking at Riana with disgusted face pasted on their face. 

"Tsk! Look how pathetic she is" Jaerim who is the leader of the group gathering rolled her eyes and start to walk towards Riana with other 2 girl beside her.

"Hey Ugly girl! Wat'cha eating? is it a dog poop? it look very disguisting!" Jaerim laughed out with the rest watching her eating. Riana just continue eating without concern on her face showing that she didnt really care. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" Jaerim slam the table top with her fist on it angrily. But Riana continue enjoy eating her food without being "distracted" until Jaerim angrily took her food.

"Give it back" Riana said calmly with full of her food that she chew on.

"Look at u..Talking while ur mouth full food to me" Jaerim chuckled. "I guess your parent dun teach ya respect or anything abt attitude uh?" Jaerim raise one of her eyebrow should the questioning look. Riana start to put her calm hand into a fist, trying to hold her anger. "well this is wat u get when u disrespected me!" Jaerim throw her lunch box hardly on the classroom floor and then kick it towards Riana. Tears from Riana eyes start to flow out looking at the smashed food on the floor. She didnt respond back to Jaerim instead she kneel down to pick up the food. "Ew!" All the people watching start to react to her pathetic tears and walk away from her.

"Its ok.." she calm herself down as she clean the floor. After cleaning the floor, she went to the bathroom to wash and clean her lunch box. She headed out from the bathroom to the hallways but something has block her way. There was commotion going on as her mind start to feel curious. She wanted to go to the other way but her heart say stay. So with full o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter