Oh my god!?

Happily Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He is Im Jaebum, he always argue with me when we met. We were classmates for two years. I met Jaebum first time in front of the school bookstore. I still remember that day, that day is the first day I was in high school that first year of school. Our meeting was very annoying. At that time I wanted to buy a comic Naruto special editions and limited editions. I was a big fan of Naruto. Once the class on the day was over I immediately rushed to the bookstore.

 

My eyes were immediately arrested Naruto comics very limited special edition. I even saved up my money during the week to be able to afford it. Since it was after I went into the bookstore I was very enthusiastic. I seek first comic book in a bookshelf as I saw just hand snatched from the comic book shelves. In the rack there is only one comic that I was looking for. But there are those who also take the book with me in unison. Annoyed, I turned to the person.

 

 

 

That was the first time I saw the face Jaebum. His face was also annoyed because we take this comic together.

 

"Hey...get rid of your hand, I'm the first to hold this book" I, too, are attempting to pull the book and went straight to the counter.

 

 

"Sir, I want to buy this comic," I said. Turns out the guy followed me up to the checkout counter. I glanced bitterly for a special edition comic, until whenever I'm not going to give up.

 

 "It belongs to me, he grabbed the comic from me, so I go first," said Jaebum fast. "Eh it's mine, I'll bring it here so it belongs to me!" shouted emotions. "-You never taught give way to other ?"

 

"If for the sake of Naruto, I don't have to give way to you! Anyway it was my comic. I first came into this bookstore" Jaebum replied with a look of disgust.

 

"I'm the first to hold the comic, the next time you want to buy immediately pick up on what you want to buy, don't let taken away, so therefore this is mine" I don't want to lose.

 

 "Yahhhh....It's too noisy ....don't fight, you are like a child" said cashier. "If you continue to fight, the comic will not I sell to you two!"

 

"No sir ..." we said the same answer. "So don't fuss. So who will prevail?"

 

"He is going to give way to me" we replied in same time again pointing at each other and make the cashier laughed. "If time to answer you guys very compact. Anyway, think first settlement of this situation, this comic will I save for you."

 

 

 

"Yes sir .... please try to keep the comic. It's a limited edition," I said anxiously.

 

Fear comic was sold to someone else, or the bad guy next to me who took it. "Yeah, don't sold to anyone ..." Jaebum also looks worried.

 

"Yes. I've already promise. You quickly make a decision if you make that decision a long time  this book I would sell to someone else"

 

"Okay...Thank you sir"

 

 We came out of the bookstore. My heart was really upset. I don't get the comic. For a week till now I wait to be able to buy the comic, but I went home empty-handed. Because of him, missing the chance to be able to read comics today.

 

"We classmates aren't we? didn't I see you at the opening ceremonies of the school this morning?" He asked looking at me with a glare.

"Yes it seems we classmates. Arghhh ... had a classmate like you," I yelled to him annoyance.

 

"I'm Jaebum" he introduced himself and trying to warm to me. "Jinyoung," I snapped and lazy. I don't like people like him. Earlier he now he looks like a friendly with me, he was really weird. Definitely he is friendly for take a chance.

"You are very rude when the first meet like this ... disrespectful and not polite"

 

"You not polite too. We're classmates can you give way to me? We will not be hate each other because of Naruto comics, right?"

 

"For the sake of all of Naruto will I live. I can't accept it. What if we bet to get the comics. Agreed?" he asked aloud.

 

  After I think it's the fairest bet. So the winner will get a special edition of the Naruto comic contentment and fair.

 

 

Me and Jaebum has taken a decision and agreement. We bought it with our money together we combine, and we save the comics.

 

We ended up saving the comic in the park. Comics are stored in a metal box and buried in the ground under a tree in the park. Also me and Jaebum did bet who first get 100 points is the winner. Because the bet was made the agreement that we signed together and the winner will be known until one of us can be a hundred points.

 

 "Is not too much 100 points?" Jaebum asked when reading the agreement. "If ten is too little, anything for Naruto," I said.

 

All this for the sake of comic Naruto special edition and limited edition. So from that day on we began to bet. Already a year the bet iwas not finished. Naruto comics are still buried beneath sweet tree in a park near the school.

 

 But I don't know, a fight with Jaebum is getting better. I don't want to be considered by him as a whiny boy and very spoiled.

 

 

 

Somehow I was getting annoyed with him, so a motivation to beat Jaebum is greater than the motivation to get comics. Perhaps it sounds strange, but honest. I enjoyed my bet with Jaebum. There is a sense of satisfaction that always comes when I can beat him. Seeing him lose it felt like winning the grand prize.

 

So the bet was still continue. Anything can we make a bet in order to get points. From collecting cockroaches, eating spicy race, running race, the race played basketball, cycling race until to bets school test scores. Although I often lose with Jaebum.

 

In order for us to walk a fair bet, fairest, we also have a rule in a paper. After how many times revamped finally there are rules that should not be violated. When there is no breaking one then immediately disqualified or lose.

 

Rules

Prohibited absurd bet. For example, a bet date with a Hollywood actress. But if there is one who can do it directly so the winner.

Prohibited bet that makes the value of the school to decrease. For example, betting who can score the lowest.

Prohibited bet that could lead to one of the parties illness, allergy or injured.

 Bets must be implemented in a fair and honest.

There should be no cheating, trickery, and deceit.

Bets will end up hundredth point. If there is surrendered before the hundredth point, it is considered void.

During the bet should not cry, or whiny. When the cry then he will lose one point.

If there are those who are sick or injured, then the bet will be suspended until the party healthy. In this case both parties are in a zone of peace. Parties who are sick should also try to get well soon so that it can continue betting.

Prohibited bet embarrassing. Example bet open shirt on a side street.

Prohibited dangerous bet. For example, a bet on the seventeenth jump tall buildings.

The winner in this bet Naruto will get a special edition comic book and a limited edition that is now buried under a tree.

Not to be in love. If anyone fall in love first, then considered losers! 

 

 

  Actually, at first we was fine until we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter