My Prince's

Happily Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark is the best-looking guy in school. Everyone knows he's smart playing basketball and skateboarding. Loved by everyone. Mark was indeed a Prince of our school. His face was very handsome. Almost perfect, is not it? Indeed, God created the Mark of perfection. Starting from his deep brown, thick eyebrows but etched very neatly, until the sharp nose just above the lip y.

 

 If Mark smiled, my heart melted. He was captain of the basketball team, so it was nice body, athletic. He includes smart students. Evidently, he's top five in our class. He has been living in America, so have an English language skills are perfect with an American accent.

 

 

 

 So when asked who wants date with Mark, certainly everyone in my school want to be immediately raised their hands! I, as an ordinary human being, also fell in love with him. On intelligence, good looks on his personality, and he is a warm person. 

Ah, Mark is very special indeed. He makes me get up in the morning, to the spirit of the school. Gosh and now Mark that made absolutely sure of the decision I made. I'll take the decision that I and Mark could unite. And the decision that I could get away from Jaebum. How can we be united if there Jaebum in our midst. So Jaebum must be removed, so that the path to love Mark nothing is blocking.

 "Jinyoungiee" called a voice. Mark voice, My heart stopped for a moment. The handsome so what it's calling my name? 

"Yes? Why, Mark?" I asked as I tried to overcome my nervousness, when he actually came to my desk. "Can i borrowed your notes, I don't write notes, because the book notes missed at home," said Mark with a melodious voice sounded in my ears.

"This is my book!" I said as I took my notes and handed it to Mark.

"Thanks Jinyoungie? Your writing is very neat. This afternoon I'll leave it to Jaebum,  we practice basketball together" I could only nod. My heart was flying. Why, of all people in the class, he borrowed a notes to me? 

He said writing neatly. I close my eyes, imagine Mark wrote something sweet and romantic when the notes is returned. Very beautiful dream. One romantic fantasies. God, please make come true. oh my Mark 

 

"You sleep, Nyoung?" Jaebum asked as he shook my shoulder, I immediately opened my eyes and glared annoyed! This guy is always bothering my happiness! 

"Get out!" 

"You-" 

"This afternoon Mark will leave my notes to you. That my book should watch carefully! Do not crumpled!" 

"Chatty! I will throw the book into the trash!"

"Jaebum! Don't be cruel, well, later I went to the basketball court, rather than the book you throw into the trash!" I shouted annoyed. "Isn't this day you're scheduled in choir group practice?" Jaebum respond relaxed.

"Why do you know? I'll skip."

 I'm not willing Jaebum will throw my notes. Especially if the dream of the writings of Mark in my book become a reality. 

"Mrs.Kim very fierce. You will not be able to skip, moreover there will be a show choir competition among schools."

"Better scolded by Mrs.Kim than the book was lost."

Suddenly Jaebum looked at me. This time I knew he was serious.

" Listen... I get your notes, and appointment not thrown away,"

 

My smile instantly bloom, although in my heart I wonder. Why Jaebum could turn out good? But I don't care, the most important my book.

 

 

 

 

 

 Waiting for Jaebum back from basketball practice was very long. A couple of times I looked out of the wall my house, his room was still dark there has been no sign of the arrival of Jaebum. After walking a long wait on the balcony until exhausted, I finally decided to go to my room.

 

It was only when I want to open my room, I heard the door open, from the house next door. Immediately I looked again to the neighbor's house. 

"Jaebum-ah... you're already home? The book notes have you got?" I asked, curious. 

"Yeah, there's your book to me" Jaebum shouted from behind a wall of his house. 

"I'll drop it off at your house, I'm going to change my cloth first."

 "I was there right now!" I cried happy. Suddenly a very good idea popped into my head. Jump over a wall that limits my house and his home. Too long if it had to descend the stairs.

The wall does not seem too high. I quickly climbed to the shelf stacking a flower pot belonged to my mother. It made it easier to climb. Now I was already on the wall. Go down to his house.

Oh god, no footing was nothing in his yard? How am I going down? After a moment's thought, I decided to go down to the balcony of his house. Slowly I bring down my legs, then my body. OH MY GOD, it was not as short as I imagined.

 

If I let go of my hand, it would hurt when falling. But if not, how long would I hung here!

"Jinyoung what are you're doing there!" Jaebum cried laughing when they saw hanging on the wall. 

"Can you drop me out of here Jaebum-ah" Abruptly, Jaebum hugged my waist. 

"Come on, slowly take your hands. Don't be afraid, you will not fall" Slowly I let go of my right hand and my left hand. 

Then we hugged, Jaebum slowly lowered my body. Only this time I was so close to the body Jaebum. I pushed directly Jaebum body when I realized that we were embraced. 

"Why do you hug me" I protested. "You have basketball practice. Your body is very smelly with sweat and dust" 

"Just tell me you're glad to be embraced?" Jaebum replied tease.

 "If you fall how, fortunately I've been here again. If not, how long you want hanging there? Already in favor not thanks even get angry!" he grumbled. 

"I think jump the wall more quickly," I said quietly, looking down. 

"Instead I had to go down, our rooms we're actually sidedness." 

"You're so stupid see, you hurt your hand"

 

It turns out the palm of my left hand hurt "It's okay," I said softly.

 "Just a little hurt"

 "All of this just because the borrowed notes Mark? Why do you like him?" Jaebum asked, sounding annoyed. 

"None of your business, which is my notes?""There is in my room" Jaebum replied curtly. "Bring me, if I have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter