The antidote

Happily Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Already a week I'm looking mysterious grandmother in the place where we met, but she never showed up. I just wanted to know how to break the rope soulmate with Jaebum. I just wanted to strap my soulmate only with Mark. 

 

In the fairy tale movie. I see, every spells there is always an antidote. As the sleeping beauty princess spell can be eliminated by kiss the prince. Cinderella has a glass slipper are bringing with her prince. For my case is not impossible that there is no antidote? There must be a way out. But what I worry about is I don't know what the antidote. I'm definitely going to do anything to escape from Jaebum.

 

"Come on Jinyoung, that crazy granny haven't come. Why do you believe this strange things ? If indeed Jaebum is your match, you can't refuse it" grumbled Youngjae very upset and annoyed because it was a week, I take him to the place this every day.  

"Jinyoung is already a week. We're going to wait here until when? We every day standing in front of a traffic lights?" He protest again.

"Please come with me. Just for a second. If we meet theat old woman I'll treat you any food you want," I was pleading to him.

 

Youngjae finally fell silent, though his lips still pouted. From afar I saw the figure of an old woman is walking. Once more I watched, it was the mysterious grandmother gave me a gift or curse for me, about matchmaking. Immediately I pulled Youngjae hand to approach the old woman. 

 

"Grandma .. still remember me?" I asked quickly. "Who is this?" The grandmother asked, looking at me "I'm Jinyoung. At that time I helped grandma to cross street, then grandma gave me a gift you said, the person who hit me was my soulmate?"

"Yes. You've hit with that guy? Good, that means you have found your match."

"That's, I don't know. I bumped with two people."

"It was odd, certainly your match and only one of them," Grandma said it was serious.

"How do I cancel mate with one of them?" I said.

 "If it is canceled there will be a dangerous thing" 

"I'm so scared, never mind Jinyoungie we return. Anyway if Jaebum your match. He also didn't ugly, he's even smarter in terms of academic of Mark. Instead you create dangerous situation." Youngjae pleaded earnestly,

"I don't want to!" I immediately declined rapidly. "Had to be canceled. grandma tell me how to decline ?"

"Do you want to bear it?" asked Grandmother stared deep into my eyes.

 

 "I have to be decided I just wanted Mark, Grandma. Whatever the risk I will accept it."

 

 Grandma was silent, he held my hand and led me to the side and sat down at the stop. The grandmother took a deep breath and grandmother looked at me sharply. Short fur creeps back of my neck as well. But for the antidote of love, I have to be brave.

"Again I've said, if you want to decide this match, the effect is very dangerous. You will regret it if one of them is missing." "I could not regret it. If Jaebum missing was good to me" I replied firmly. "If you really want to decide this. Remember, Grandma had warned, huh?" "Yes grandma I'm sure" 

"The first thing that makes you met, you have to throw it."

 Ah, the easy terms. It's a comic who was buried under a tree

"I know a grandmother, thank you."

 

 My heart was relieved to hear the terms are very easy.

 Later in the afternoon, after school I would dismantle the place we bury comics.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 After school, I went straight to the park. Youngjae also with me just in case if Jaebum coming. If Jaebum know my intention to dismantle the place we bury comics. If Jaebum know my intentions, it could be a big problem! After I dug with picks, some time later the boxes began to appear. "Why did you hide like a comic store treasure?" exclaimed Youngjae stifle a laugh. 

 

"This is indeed my favorite comics. Don't get caught Jaebum or I'll lost the bet"

 

"Where possible after you steal the comics. But also want to continue betting? Is not that a sign you don't want to be separated from Jaebum?"

 

"Shut up...." I shouted annoyed.

Slowly I open the box. My eyes instantly shocked. The box was empty! Where the comic? During this time I have been cheated by Jaebum! Meaning he who took our comic? how stupid I was to wait for one year?

But now the problem is, without a comic that's how I could cut ties with him? Is it true that he is my soulmate?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter