Bad Grace

Happily Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Waking up in the morning is an activity most annoying to me. It too lazy to open my eyes.The problem not get up in the early morning makes me often late to school. In other words, every day I always fight with school security guard to let me walk by the school gates.

 

  But lately i feel different, completely different. I glanced at the clock in my room. At six o'clock in the morning I wake up, this is unusual. I rushed to a shower, and put on my school uniform. I took my school bag and went down into the dining room.

 

  In the dining room I saw my father was reading the newspaper while eating a homemade bread made by my mother.

 

  My mother saw I had a neat look surprised to see me, then she ask. "I wonder, why do you wake up early morning lately?"

 

"I'm going to the library so I got up early." I replied. "I go first..mom and dad."

 

"Be careful son " replied my father and mother.

 

"Yes" I replied.

 

 

  Actually, that's not the reason why I got up early. I was too embarrassed to tell the true to my mother. I don't want everyone to talk about it later when my whole family gathering if they knew the truth. Grandmother, grandfather, uncle, aunt and cousin could be laugh to me.

 

  Reasons to be honest I woke up early is because of Mark. That's the name that was ringing in my ears these day, and engraved in my heart. Mark a most handsome guy at school, good at basketball, and he was a dream guy every people in the school! Who wouldn't want to be a basketball team captain girlfriend or boyfriend, most handsome and popular? Everyone at school is definitely a crush on him, including me of course. Mark did make a big change in my life.

 

  Because of him, I was willing to get up in the morning to be able come to school can't wait to see his handsome face. Seeing him makes me happy, especially when he smiles! Definitely my day will be a wonderful day.

 

  From a distance I could see the school building. Don't realize I've walked away and almost reach school. Just across the street, then I came to my beloved school.

  I saw beside me there is grandmother who nervously looking to the left and to the right. What a pity this grandmother, if she's my grandmother i will be sad. Surely she is confusion crossing the road "Grandma, want to cross the street?" I asked softly. The Grandma looked up and smiled. "Grandma? Let cross over together" I said, smiling.Then I took that grandmother's, and we both crossed the street.

 

 "Son you're so good. Grandma will give you gifts." "It's okay grandma, I also want to cross the road" I said with a grin.

 

"Grandma would love give you gift...  son" Grandma said it again. 

 

"We can say this is a grace" the grandmother said, and I just felt strange to hear. "Grace?" I asked, confused. "Listen, when you walk somewhere and you'll bump into someone. The person who bump into you that your soulmate. You and this person will be tied a common thread forever will never break, you're very strong. Very deep, as deep as the ocean. And the person loves you deep heart, You are like the pulses in his heart, like the incoming air in his lungs "

 

"Grandma..its not drama scene haha! " I think she will give me gifts of food or anything. Grandma chuckled see me laugh. "Never mind, you would believe me later son" Grandma said, patting my hands, "The important thing is wait for that person who will be the winner of your heart. He was your true love"

 

 "Seriously Grandma? But who?" I asked, curious.

 

"You will know later. This is the mystery of love"

"Remember, the person who bumped into you, that person is your soulmate"

 

"Grandma will go...son"

 

"Yes.Thank you," I said. Yhat old woman disappear. I felt weird. Why i feel likeits  such fairy tale story which is told my mother when i was child. Meet old grandma, I was doing good at her and then she give me gift.

 

  Now I wonder who's going to bumped into me. Hopefully that bumped into is someone i know, like Mark the most handsome guy in the school. Mark handsome face suddenly present in my mind. Charming smile, his eyes always made me tremble.

 

"Park Jinyoung!" i hear my friend Youngjae voice,  made me think of the real world. Mark handsome face disappeared with Youngjae face with glasses.

 

"What the heck Choi Youngjae! You are really bother me" I said annoyed.

 

"You were smiles while walking. If nobody scream at you, your lovely head could be bumped into that pole!" Youngjae said as he showed a pole in front of me.

 

I just grinned saw a pole. "Youngjae, you're my best friend" I said embrace him "Jinyoung you are strange today," and then I was told of my meeting with the mysterious grandmother in the way to school. Youngjae rounded eyes couldn't believe me  "You kidding me, did you watch too much drama?" ask Youngjae while fixing his glasses.

 

 "I have no idea.. that grandmother.... i didn't know it was a joke or not. I hope that if it's true, I want that person is Mark" I said again, closing my eyes. I returned daydreaming. I imagine Mark bump into me, and he was the love of my life. The most handsome man in this school and the most popular. His face was smiling at me. If in a fairy tale, like a prince  who met with-

 

 

Brug

 

 

Did I wake up from a dream.

 

Wait a minute.

 

Something hit me until I fell.

 

 

 Who bumped into me?

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter