Chapter Eight

How to: Get a Gay Boyfriend in 7 Days

“I think yesterday turned out really good,” Junsu sighed tiredly as he watched Jaejoong and Yunho a few tables in front of him, lifting his hand to hold his cheek to cover the big, red mark on his face with a soft hiss then leaned on his desk.

Changmin glanced at Junsu, brows scrunching together, “What happened to your face?” He poked at Junsu’s swollen right cheek, making the other squirm and pull away.

“Stoooop,” Junsu whined, frowning, “I don’t want to talk about it…”

Changmin raised an eyebrow, more curious than before, “Why? Did something happen between you and Taeyeon noona yesterday?”

Junsu blinked and froze for a second.

 After Taeyeon and Junsu’s incident, Taeyeon slapped Junsu in shock of what he did and he fainted. Junsu woke up a few minutes later and thought what had happen was just a dream.

On the other hand, Yunho and Jaejoong had a blast while Yoochun, who monitored their whereabouts without being caught. At the end of the day, the four arrived at their respective home safely.

“No,” He replied immediately with a blink, “Nothing happened…I think,” He sighed, still trying to figure out if his very vivid dream was real or not.

 The younger male chuckled, “Well, from the looks of it, whatever happened between you two went bad…” he said as he examined how painful Junsu’s sore face looked.

 Junsu sighed and nodded in agreement, although he didn’t really know what he did, he must’ve done something. Ever since the day before, Taeyeon has been acting strange around him. “I’ll talk to her once my face heals, I don’t wanna look like this when she sees me,” Junsu sat up. “Where were you yesterday anyway?”

“Me?” Changmin looked away from Yunho and Jaejoong, “I was stuck at home to baby-sit,” he made a displeased expression. “It .”

Junsu chuckled, “You missed a lot yesterday. Yoochun and I had to carry out the operation all by ourselves!”

Changmin’s left eye twitched but Junsu didn’t notice and continued telling his friend a recap of the adventure he missed. Which Changmin just rolled his eyes at and returned back to monitoring Tiger and Pooh.

--

They weren’t sitting next to each other but Yunho kept giving Jaejoong glances and Jaejoong continued to return them with shy smiles.

Yuri rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, “Yunyun,” she pouted, nudging him.

They made up earlier that day, when they arrived at school.

Yunho left Jaejoong and the gang for a few minutes because his jock friends called him over. Once Yunho came to their usual hangout spot, there was Yuri, who threw herself at Yunho and apologized for the way she acted the night before. They kissed and made up.

It seemed like the events that took place Saturday night didn’t even happen.

“Hm?” Yunho turned to her with a faded smile. He sighed when he saw that dreaded pout on her face and put his arm around the back of her chair, “Babe.”

A soft whine passed her lips, “You’re suppose to be looking at me,” Yuri pointed at herself, “Me!” She scoffed, “He’s not your girlfriend, I am,” she hissed and looked away with her chin up. “He’s not even a girl…”

Yunho sighed again and glanced at Jaejoong, who was busy talking to his partner about their current assignment in class before looking back at Yuri. “Yul, come on,” he tapped her shoulder and gently pulled on her arm to get her to look at him again.

“Please?”

Yuri huffed, “No, don’t even try your puppy eyes at me, Jung Yunho. You are not my most favorite person right now.”

“Aw, come on,” Yunho leaned closer, “I swear I’m not doing the puppy eyes.”

“Swear?”

“I swear,” Yunho smiled slyly to himself and crossed his two fingers behind his back.

As Yuri turned around, Yunho changed his facial expression, jutting his lower lip and his eyes copied the appearance of a puppy.

Yuri frowned and her hands instantly covered Yunho’s face, “Yunho,” she whined, finding herself laughing half-heartedly. “You swore!”

Yunho chuckled and showed her his crossed fingers with a playful smile, “Tricked you,” he leaned closer and pecked her lips. He quickly glanced at their teacher and was relieved to see he was preoccupied with his computer.

She pouted softly, “I can never stay mad at you for too long.”

He smiled, brushing away a few strands of hair from her face, “Can’t resist my puppy dog eyes, huh?”

Yuri shook her head softly, her smile fading.

“Listen, you don’t have to get jealous of anyone,” Yunho sighed softly, “I told you why I’m doing this, didn’t I?”

She bit her lower lip, “Yeah, but—“

“I’m doing this for us, you wanted us to become prom king and queen right?”

Yuri sighed, closing her eyes, “Yes, I do but—“

“Yul,” Yunho took her hand, squeezing it gently, “Do you trust me?”

She sighed and opened her eyes to look at him in the eye, “I do …Yunho, but… we’ve been through this before and I—I don’t want to lose you.”

--

“What’s the deal with turd face eye-candying you?”

“What?” Jaejoong looked up at his partner, shaking his head with a light smile and laughed it off.

“Is he gay or something?”

Jaejoong glanced up at him again, “Hyunjoong,” he looked Yunho and sighed when he saw him kiss Yuri, a tiny part of him died inside—but he wouldn’t admit it. “He obviously isn’t,” he replied and went back to writing.

Hyunjoong sighed and shrugged, “Whatever, just be careful when you’re associating yourself with one of them.”

Jaejoong’s brows scrunched together, “What do you mean?” He frowned to himself, “Yunho’s a good guy… we were friends when we were kids.”

“Everybody were friends back in childhood,” Hyunjoong replied, glancing up at the two lovebirds as he jotted down his answers.

“But we weren’t friends till the beginning of freshman year,” Jaejoong referred to him and Hyunjoong, chuckling softly and nudged his friend in a playful manner. “Did he steal your crush or something?”

“That’s only cause I moved schools, and no,” Hyunjoong answered hastily with a scoff “I mean—he’s just Jung Yunho—the biggest chick magnet in school. He wouldn’t steal the girl of my dreams, no. Not at all,” he said sarcastically.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes as he continued to write on his paper.

Hyunjoong glanced at his friend, “We’re in high school now—we’re in our adolescence. It’s totally different from childhood, Jaejoong. We choose a pack and stick with it throughout these four years of cruelty by being prisoned in this hellhole they call high school.”

“School isn’t that bad,” Jaejoong wrote a few more words before finishing his paper.

“That’s not the main topic here, Jaejoong,” Hyunjoong sat up and looked at his friend intently. “I heard what happened Saturday night,” he whispered, “Why were you hanging out with him in the first place?”

Jaejoong shrugged, “I told you, we were good friends.”

Were,” Hyunjoong gave Jaejoong a skeptical look.

Jaejoong sighed, “He has to stay at my place for a week cause his parents are out of town, so we’ve been hanging out more lately. Big deal.”

“Uhm, yeah,” Hyunjoong nodded once, “It is.” He leaned a little closer and lowered the volume of his voice, “You may not have noticed but you and Yunho hanging out are the school’s latest hot topic.”

“What?” Jaejoong blinked at him, “I doubt it.”

“Everybody’s wondering why out of all people in the whole entire school, he chose you,” Hyunjoong pointed at Jaejoong, tilting his head curiously.

Jaejoong slowly frowned.

“Don’t get me wrong, Jaejoong-ah—you’re an awesome friend, smart, great to get along with—but let’s face it. We’re not the kind of people Yunho would hang out with unless he has a reason to, right?”

“He…he doesn’t need a reason,” Jaejoong retorted.

Jaejoong couldn’t believe he didn’t think of it before, although he didn’t want to believe it, Hyunjoong’s theory is possible. “And—I told you, his parents are out of town so we live in the same house for a week. Of course we’d be seeing each other more than usual.”

Hyunjoong leaned against his chair and shrugged his shoulder, “Okay, buddy. Don’t say I didn’t warn you though.”

Jaejoong pursed his lips, contemplating on what Hyunjoong had just said.

His partner sighed, “And speaking of the devil,” he whispered before going back to writing his assignment.

Yunho cleared his throat to get Jaejoong’s attention, “Hey, Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong took a deep breath before facing Yunho, “Yeah?” he replied nonchalantly.

“Hi,” Yunho smiled, waving his hand in a somewhat, awkward fashion and chuckled.

Jaejoong blinked, breaking into a soft laugh as well, “Hi.”

“Oh boy,” Hyunjoong rolled his eyes, whispering to himself, “He obviously isn’t—“ he mocked Jaejoong’s voice silently, “—my .”

“I was wondering if you could help me out with a few of these questions?” Yunho pointed his half-filled sheet with a persuasive smile that Jaejoong couldn’t say no to.

“Sure,” Jaejoong smiled up at him then nudged Hyunjoong.

“What?” he looked up at the two and blinked at Yunho as if he hadn’t noticed Yunho standing there.

“Yunho needs help with the assignment,” Jaejoong nudged him again.

“Oh!” Hyunjoong sat up, nodding, “Sure, what do you need help with?”

Yunho chuckled slightly and looked at Jaejoong.

“Aish,” He whispered to his friend, “Not from you—from me, so move!” He hissed.

Hyunjoong stared at Jaejoong with an appalled expression for a few seconds before shaking his head, “Alright. So where am I moving to?” he stood up and looked at Yunho who was pointing to his girlfriend.

“Oh great,” Hyunjoong sighed as he moved seats, “I’m stuck with the pretty challenged one.”

Yuri’s friendly smile was wiped off of her face, which was replaced with a scowl and a scoff, “Excuse me?”

Hyunjoong nodded as he took a seat, “Yes, that is the only thing I can do. Some of us are just born mentally challenged.”

Yuri gasped, taken aback by this geek calling her off.

“So, what do you need help on?”

Yuri crossed her arms, “I don’t need any, I’m already finished.”

 He cocked an eyebrow, “Really?” He said, surprised.

“Yeah,” she replied confidently and showed him her paper then started checking her cuticles.

--

Changmin’s eyebrows creased together, “Yah, Junsu—did you see that?”

“And then Taeyeon noona and I—“ Junsu held his breath and frowned, “What?” he looked at Changmin, “I was just getting to the good part.” 

“Shut up, I don’t wanna hear anything associated with Yoochun right now—focus,” He nudged Junsu’s arm with his elbow and pointed at Yunho and Jaejoong.

Junsu blinked and noticed the difference, he smiled. “Oh~ Yunho’s totally into Jaejoong now,” he chuckled softly.

“No,” Changmin replied in a hushed tone, “You missed it cause you were blabbering away. Yunho and Yuri were talking and then Yunho switched seats with Hyunjoong.”

Junsu blinked as he stared intently at the four, trying to see what Changmin was seeing. “Isn’t that good?”

Changmin sighed because he didn’t know what was putting him off. “When Yunho and Yuri were talking…there was just something…not right,” he tilted his head as he continued to watch Yunho and Jaejoong. He couldn’t put his finger on it, but somehow, he felt gloomy seeing how bright Jaejoong’s happiness was shining through his smile.

--

“It must have been heaven for you in there, huh, Jaejoong?” Junsu elbowed Jaejoong with a smile, who was staring at Yunho in the lunch line.

“Huh?” Jaejoong snapped out of it and looked to Junsu, “What?” he broke into a chuckle, glancing around the noisy cafeteria. Right, he couldn’t hear Junsu because of the noises coming from everywhere else.

Junsu just giggled and went back to eating his lunch.

“What?” Jaejoong frowned at the two, puzzled.

“It’s just that,” Changmin rested his elbows on the lunch table and smiled teasingly beside Jaejoong, “I couldn’t help but remember the other day, when you said you weren’t gay for Yunho at all.”

Jaejoong could hear Junsu’s muffled laugh behind his hand that was keeping his food inside his mouth.

“Stooop,” Jaejoong frowned as he whined softly and began eating his lunch, “I’m just glad Yunho and I—I mean, all of us are able to hang out with Yunho again.” Jaejoong nodded as he took a mouthful of salad in his mouth.

“Uh-huh,” Changmin smirked.

Junsu gulped and let out a laugh, “You should’ve seen yourself in class, Jaejoong. There were hearts in your eyes.”

Changmin chuckled as he ate his lunch.

“Aish,” Jaejoong pouted as he continued to chew with his mouth closed.

“You’re supposed to be happy about this!” Changmin tried enlightening Jaejoong and nudged his friend softly.

“You guys are teasing me,” Jaejoong retorted then gulped, “I’m not supposed to be.”

“Yah,” Junsu slightly got up from his seat and leaned closer to Changmin and Jaejoong, “If it weren’t for us—“ he pointed at Changmin then at himself, “You wouldn’t be lovey dovey with Yunho right now, you know,” he whispered lowly.

Jaejoong eyed the duo in confusion, “What are you saying? That you guys planned all of this to happen?” He scoffed, “No way.”

“Yes way,” Junsu grinned.

Changmin nodded softly to give Jaejoong assurance because sometimes Junsu couldn’t be taken seriously. “We originally planned not to tell you anything about it but since it’s going so well, we thought we’d tell you so that—“

Jaejoong frowned, “So it was you guys who slapped me on the face!”

“No!” Junsu and Changmin quickly replied, “That wasn’t part of the plan,” Changmin added.

Jaejoong crossed his arms and looked at Junsu and Changmin with a sigh. “Seriously? I thought…”

Changmin cut him off to explain further, “We wanted to tell you so you’ll realize how you really feel about Yunho.”

Junsu nodded with a soft sigh, “We hope you’re not mad… your dreams have been bothering you for too long, we thought we’d make them into a reality and help you understand your feelings.”

Jaejoong looked at his friends with sincerity, “Wow…” 

Changmin blinked in disbelief at Junsu, “I know…I’ve never heard him talk like that before,” he let out a soft laugh and clapped, “That was a real moment for you, Junsu-yah.”

Junsu threw a pea at Changmin, “Shut up.”

Jaejoong chuckled, smiling at his friends and nodded to himself, “Thanks, guys.”

“No problem,” Changmin replied coolly then lifted his carton of milk to take a sip.

The moment the white liquid touched his taste buds he made a sour expression, so awful that he had to shut his eyes.

In one quick motion, Changmin turned around and spat it out of his mouth.

Suddenly everyone gasped in the room and there was a two seconds of silence before a high-pitched scream broke it.

When Changmin opened his eyes, he saw a plaid skirt in front of his face.

His eyes opened as wide as saucers as he slowly looked up to see whom the milk-stained skirt belonged to. 

“You freaks!” Yuri grimaced at the trio; giving Changmin a nasty stink eye then gave Jaejoong an even smellier glare. “You purposely did this, didn’t you!” she pointed her finger at them accusingly; her loud voice caused quite a lot of attention.

Changmin didn’t like being pointed at and it clearly showed on the expression on his face. His hands curled into fists as he calmed himself down, he didn’t want to say anything that he would regret later on.

Although Changmin loathed Yuri’s actions, he doesn’t know Yuri personally. She was just always a classmate at school. And as much as he wanted to verbally beat the crap out of her because of previous episodes he’s witnessed, Changmin never found it was necessary for him to stoop down to her level because he was never Yuri’s target until that very moment.

He let out a sigh, “If I wanted to do it on purpose, I probably would’ve done it in a more cunning fashion, in a way which you wouldn’t have known it was me,” Changmin explained calmly as he could. “I’d apologize in a nicer manner but I won’t. You just happened to be at that wrong place at the wrong—“

Yuri tightened her jaws and huffed. Swiftly, she turned around to grab a random kid’s milk carton and spilled it all over Changmin.

Another round of gasps came around the cafeteria, also a few soft snickers here and there. All eyes were on them now.

What Jaejoong just witnessed extremely irritated him to the point where Jaejoong could not control his actions. He stood up, snatched Changmin’s rotten milk and aimed at Yuri, “Stop acting like such a .”

Junsu gasped and slapped his mouth.

Changmin stared in amazement too—as well as everyone else in the room.

Just then, Yunho completely abandoned his spot in the lunch line and rushed to the scene. “What’s going on here?”

Instantly, Yuri clung to Yunho, “Yunyun!” she wailed, “Look at me!” She had milk all over with a few milk chunks in her hair. Yunho tried not to stand too close. “Look at what they did to me!” She pointed at Changmin, Jaejoong, and Junsu.

Changmin huffed and was about to get up when Jaejoong held him back, giving him a gentle gaze to tell his friend that he got it before he glanced at Yunho and gave him an apologetic gaze before looking back at Yuri.

Jaejoong exhaled deeply before opening his mouth to speak, “I don’t know what your deal is with me—with Changmin—or with anyone else that you give a hard time to but it has to stop. Don’t you ever stop and wonder how the people around you feel when you do things like this?”

Yuri widened her eyes and glared at Jaejoong with a scoff as she crossed her arms, looking at Jaejoong as if he was crazy. “Me? He’s the one who spat his milk at me!” Yuri pointed at Changmin again, making the tall male uneasy again.

“If anyone has to stop and think about how they treat others it should be you!” She set her index finger at Jaejoong, “Stop throwing yourself at my boyfriend, you ugly . I’m the only one he’ll ever want,” Yuri smirked darkly then pulled Yunho for a kiss.

Yunho slightly pushed her away, feeling uncomfortable at his current position and when he saw Jaejoong’s teary expression he felt disappointed with himself.

Jaejoong let a laugh, “Wow,” he blinked with a shrug, glancing around the room, “Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more self-absorbed she surprises yet again,” his voice was filled with sarcasm and his tone was just a tad shaky.

“I don’t really give two cents about you, what you do, and anyone who’s unfortunately associated with you,” he pointed at her. She seemed to liking using her index finger so he used his on her.

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes at Yuri and kept his finger at her, “I’ve been watching you bully so many other students here for such trivial things for so long but I never found the need to stand up to you because you never messed with us. I let go of the first time you humiliate me because there was a bit of a misunderstanding.”

He looked at Yunho, “Because suddenly your Yunyun was suddenly hanging out with a loser,” he sighed and looked back at Yuri, “I thought, hey, well. I wouldn’t want to be ‘caught dead with a loser’ like me so I should let it go,” Jaejoong mocked Yuri by impersonating her—earning laughter from some of the audience.

 “But the moment you mess with my friends, you mess with me,” he pointed at himself. “And you know what I’m made of? I’m made of the manga club, the cooking club, poetry club, and student body. I’m everywhere. I honestly don’t know why it took so long for someone to stand up to you because you’re nothing special. There are other prettier girls, more talented and intelligent than you that Yunyun would be much better off with. You’re just protected by your clique of other narcissistic idiots that like to belittle others to feel better about themselves.”

As Jaejoong spoke, Yuri’s strong expression slowly yielded, obviously still upset but was not as confident as she was before.

Yunho unconsciously smiled through listening to Jaejoong’s tiny speech but when he caught himself, his smile went away.

Yuri was tongue-tied, unable to come with anything. Frustrated, she stomped her foot before turning around to leave the cafeteria. The crowd cheered when she left, it was clear whom they agreed with more.

Jaejoong gulped and took a sigh of relief, looking at Junsu and Changmin who were both smiling.

“That was awesome, Jaejoong!” Junsu clapped and came over to Jaejoong to give him a hug, “Who was that just now? I’d like to see him more often!”

“Yah!” Changmin laughed and was about to hug Jaejoong when the other reminded him that he was soaked in milk. “Oh right,” Changmin chuckled sheepishly and settled for a high-five from both Jaejoong and Junsu.

Yunho looked at Yuri and his other jock friends following her then back at Jaejoong who nodded softly at him. Yunho sighed and nodded back before running after Yuri.

Everyone suddenly heard a loud whistle and all commotion stopped.

“What happened here?” a school instructor finally arrived at the cafeteria and saw Changmin dripping with milk. She narrowed her eyes at Jaejoong, Changmin, and Junsu as she came forward, “Boys, you’ve got some explaining to do.”

 --

Changmin let out a relieved sigh as he sat down on the toilet just in time. “That was close,” he whispered to himself, sitting up slightly and tried calming himself, feeling his stomach churn even more.

Changmin didn’t like going to the bathroom for number twos in public areas but this was an emergency. Since classes were in session, it was less likely that anyone would find out…but there was always a possibility.

 “Stupid lunch food,” He grunted and hugged his stomach as he began his business.

He belted a fart and exhaled deeply. But before he was anywhere near the end of his agonizing pain, he heard the entrance of the men’s restroom open and shut followed by foot steps.

Aw , Changmin sighed. First it was rotten milk, Yuri, now getting caught taking a dump at school? He shook his head. After they were finished talking with the dean, Jaejoong was the only one who was punished for spilling milk on Yuri with an hour in detention. To top it off, he wasn't able to change into clean clothes, he was staring to smell weird. The stench was about to get worse right after Yunho and Yuri leave. He didn't know how long he could hold it though.

It definitely wasn’t his day.

“This wasn’t part of the plan, Yunho.”

Changmin widened his eyes. It was Yuri.

In the boys’ room? Changmin wrinkled his nose.

“I can’t believe that freak face got me in trouble with my dad,” Yuri scoffed. “I hate him so much,” she narrowed her eyes in fury.

Yunho sighed, “Well—you did over-react a little… Changmin wouldn’t—“

“Whatever,” Yuri cut him off, “He and Jaejoong—and that weird guy with the nose can both die in hell.”

Changmin’s jaws gritted together in both, pain and anger.

“Yuri, don’t say things like that. They’re my friends and what you did was completely uncalled for. Didn’t I tell you not to worry about Jaejoong?” Yunho sounded so caring.

Yuri sniffed, “Do you… smell that?”

“This is the guys’—its not exactly the most nice smelling place in school,” Yunho paused for a moment, “Yuri, if you do anything else to Jaejoong or any of them I won’t do this anymore.”

“No!” Yuri gasped then Changmin heard her throw herself at Yunho, “Yunyun,” she whined, “Please. This is the only way we’ll pass our class!” She sounded so desperate.

Changmin bit his lower lip in uncertainty in Yunho and his rear end.

“Fine, fine. But promise me you won’t ever do anything to them again.”

“I won’t, I promise,” Yuri replied in a cutesy tone that made Changmin silently gag. “You’re really the best, Yunyun!” She giggled and pecked him.

Yunho chuckled softly, “Alright, alright. Let’s get out before someone catches you in here.”

“You’re not gonna use the restroom?” Yuri asked innocently.

Her boyfriend replied with a snort, “Not with you in here, quickly, let’s go,” he chuckled as he began walking out of the restroom.

Once Changmin heard the restroom door close, he finished the rest of his business at last. He got out of the stall and walked to a sink to wash his hands, glancing at the restroom door and sighed as he rubbed his hands together. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and wondered whether he should tell the others or not.

Changmin rinsed his hands, turned off the water then grabbed a few paper towels to dry his hands with. After which, he tossed them in the bin as he exited the men’s restroom, “Damn, my hurts. I’m never eating school lunch again.”

--

“Are you sure you don’t want us to wait for you? It’ll just be an hour, we can hang around,” Junsu insisted.

“No, it’s alright,” Jaejoong forced a smile at his two friends, “You guys should go.”

“Okay, but… hyung,” Changmin sighed, giving Jaejoong a pat on the shoulder, “Thanks for sticking up for me like that.”

“I never knew you had it in you!” Junsu chuckled, giving Jaejoong’s cheek a soft pinch. “But it you got in trouble,” he pouted.

“Aish,” Jaejoong pulled away, “Yeah, but it’s alright,” He smiled a genuinely this time, “It actually felt really good.”

As Changmin watched Jaejoong smiling, he pursed his lips and was about to say something when Jaejoong persisted that they should get going.

“See you later then,” Changmin waved gently then began walking. Junsu followed suit and waved at Jaejoong too, grinning brightly, “Sayonara~!”

“Hey, Junsu-yah,” Changmin glanced at him.

“Yah, why is that you call Jaejoong hyung but not me?” Junsu looked up at Changmin, his nose slightly scrunched up in irritation. “I’m older than you too, y’know!” Junsu kept going, “And it’s really rude! Imagine if we’re working together and I’m your boss, your employer but you don’t address me properly. That’s not right!”

Changmin sighed and shook his head, “Never mind.”

But Junsu kept going on about his frustration with Changmin not addressing that he was older.

--

Jaejoong has never been to detention before. Ever.

So you could imagine him walking down hall E—the general area of where the not so intellectual students are taught with his heart racing in suspense of what was to come in the next hour.

When he saw the door that said, ‘Detention Room’ on it, Jaejoong hesitated for a moment before walking inside—finding a poorly cared for classroom with a few students scattered throughout the room in their own little groups or isolated. Then there was the teacher.

“Do you have a note?”

Jaejoong blinked, “Uhm, yeah. Here,” he gave him the note the dean gave him earlier that day.

“Alright, you can sit anywhere you want,” the teacher quickly glanced at the note before placing it on his desk then looked up at his group of kids before leaning back against his chair again.

Jaejoong nodded softly and walked to a vacant seat near the window, not wanting to cause any more trouble. He placed his book back on the floor and took out his homework to get started on it when someone tapped him on the shoulder.

“You’re the kid that stood up to Yuri, huh?”

Jaejoong turned around and was a little shocked when he saw an emo kid with piercing all over his face smiling at him.    

“Uh—yeah,” Jaejoong replied.

“Kudos, dude,” he nodded slowly.

“Thank…you,” Jaejoong said before turning back to his homework.

Not even half done with Jaejoong’s homework, he was interrupted again, by a knock on the door.

By the time Jaejoong looked up, the person who knocked entered and stood in front of the class. He cleared his throat and flashed a smile that caught the girls’ attention. “May I have your attention please?”

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow when he saw Yunho wearing a teacher’s assistant vest, holding a small note in his hand.

What was he doing there?

 

-----
AN:
Hi!! ^^; Sorry it took me a while longer to update xD; I'm starting to think the pace of this fic is going so slow considering the title. LOL. Anyways~ I hope you enjoy ^^ ♥ Also, I apologize for the lack of YunJae lately, I realized I wanted to turn the story another direction so I'm tweaking a few things here and there, there are also other couples I want to focus on too >-<; I hope you bear with me ^^;