Chapter Six

How to: Get a Gay Boyfriend in 7 Days

Taeyeon plopped on her foldable chair with a relieved sigh, “We made it,” she said with a blank stare. Her lack of energy made her feel sluggish and blank.

Rush hour was over.

Junsu nodded, wiping his damp forehead and put down the spatula in his hand. He turned around and sat on the seat next to Taeyeon. “We made it,” he repeated, leaning back against the foldable chair and stared up at the dark night sky, a soft smile appearing on his face when he realized that they actually did it.

He chuckled, turning his head to Taeyeon, “We made it!” he said with enthusiasm in his voice this time around. His sudden change of aura made Taeyeon laugh, “Yeah, we did!”

“Great job,” she smiled and held her hand up for a high-five.

“We should celebrate or something!” Junsu suggested with a laugh.

Taeyeon nodded in agreement, smiling up at him, “What should we do?”

“Eat some takoyaki?”

Taeyeon wrinkled her nose at the suggestion. After seeing so many takoyaki balls in one night, it didn’t sound very appetizing anymore.

Junsu laughed at her reaction, “Then how about—“ Junsu turned around and pulled out two cones of cotton candy, one for him and one for Taeyeon.

She gasped at the wonderful surprise, “When did you get these?” she smiled as she was handed hers, quickly ripping a piece off of it and placed it in . “Mm~” she moaned softly at the sweetness.

Junsu gulped, pursing his lips and remained calm. He cursed at himself mentally for thinking of such inappropriate things at such an inappropriate time. Junsu shook his head away from his thoughts.

“I got Hyukjae to save me two,” Junsu smiled, happy that Taeyeon was pleased with his surprise.

Taeyeon watched him, admired Junsu with a smile and chuckled softly, “Do you do this with all the noonas?” she raised her eyebrow playfully.

“Uh—no! I don’t,” Junsu sat up quickly and shook his head, his eyes wandering down, too nervous to look at her. He bit his lower lip nervously as he opened his mouth to say, “I’ve never really done this for anyone before. Taeyeon noona’s the first girl,” Junsu looked up at Taeyeon and was surprised she was still smiling at him.

Taeyeon tilted her head, her smile widening, “This isn’t a routine you go through on the weekly bases, is it?”

Junsu glanced down, flashing a shy smile and a chuckle, “No,” he replied softly. “Really!” he looked up at her and blinked with a gulp when he saw Taeyeon staring somewhat intently at him as she was leaning forward.

But before anything else happened, two shouting buffoons interrupted them.

“Junsu! Taeyeon!” Yoochun shouted as he ran toward them with Changmin beside him.

“Something happened!” he heaved, bending down and rested his hands on his thighs as he tried catching up with his breath.

Taeyeon sat up and looked at the two, her eyebrows furrowing together already concerned before anything else was said.

Junsu turned to Changmin and Yoochun with a cocked brow, “What happened?”

---

Despite feeling that warm, churning in his stomach and his legs hurting to the point when they were numb, he continued moving his feet.

When Jaejoong reached the front of his house, his body ached all over. His feet felt like there was two metal balls attached to them but continued to walk to the door as fast as he could. He swiftly opened the door to be greeted by a few of his sisters in the living room.

“Hey kiddo,” Hyori turned around and looked at Jaejoong from the couch, “You came back earlier than expected.”

“Jaejoong~” Sunghee smiled upon seeing her baby brother. She stood up and walked toward him, giving him a hug and noticed how he was hot and sweating. “Are you alright?” she cupped Jaejoong’s cheeks with a soft frown.

She also noticed the look on her baby brother’s face.

Jaejoong flinched slightly, his cheek still sore from the slap, “I’m fine.”

Sunghee’s eyebrows only furrowed even more, “Did you eat? I made pasta, your favorite,” she smiled, observing Jaejoong, “Did you run all the way over here?”

The youngest pulled away, “Sorry Sunghee noona, I don’t feel too good.” And with that, Jaejoong excused himself and quickly made his way up the stairs and into his room.

Sunghee pouted and crossed her arms as she turned around, “What was that about?”

Hyori blinked, letting out a soft sigh and began massaging her temples.

“Is this about this Yunho fella?” Shinhye sat up from the couch and exchanged looks with her two sisters, “He’s staying here for the week right?”

“Yunho?” Sunghee sat down again, “But I don’t see Jaejoong with him anymore.”

Hyori scratched the back of her neck and looked at the flight of stairs, wondering if Jaejoong’s alright.

“But he always dreams about Yunho,” Shinhye blinked, “I called Jaejoong the other day—ahh, so that was why he was so distressed,” she let out a soft chuckle.

Sunghee puffed her cheeks, glancing at her two sisters before making a face, “I’ve always been bothered by that… do you think that makes our Joongie, gay?”

A snort was heard, coming from the kitchen.

“Come on, Hee-yah, don’t tell us you haven’t figured it out all these years,” Chaeyeon chuckled as she came out with a bowl of chips, just arriving a few minutes before Jaejoong did.

Sunghee gasped, “But! Who will carry on our family name?”

Shinhye blinked and laughed silently, shaking her head. That was what was concerning Sunghee?

Chaeyeon placed the bowl on the coffee table in the center of the living room and took a seat, glancing up at the flight of stairs, “Is he alright?” she asked worriedly.

“Let’s give him some time… I’m sure he’ll be okay,” Hyori sighed and took a few chips into .

Shinhye leaned forward and stuffed her face with a handful of chips, “If I find out Yunho did something to him though—“ she paused and chewed before continuing, “Imma kick his .”

Chaeyeon chuckled softly at Shinhye’s suggestion, “Don’t conclude too quickly, maybe it’s just a misunderstanding. With the way teenagers communicate with each other these days, no wonder they’re always thinking one said this and the other,” Chaeyeon sighed and ate more chips. “I can barely keep up with the slang these days!”

“Now, now—“

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Jaejoong’s muffled scream was heard throughout the house.

“Uh-oh,” Shinhye blinked and gulped, looking around the house as the rest waited and listened.

Right after the sudden scream, they heard the sound of a pillow being hit repeatedly and Jaejoong murmuring to himself.

The sisters present all exchanged quick glances at each other before racing up the stairs to comfort their baby brother.

---

“JUNG YUNHO!” Yuri screamed at the top of her lungs as she marched toward him, damp from head to waist. She spent ten minutes getting rid of all the muck Jaejoong splattered all over her but even though the puke was mostly gone, the stench was still definitely there.

Yunho lost track of time, it has been a long time since he enjoyed with his teammates. But the moment Yuri’s voice rang through his ears like a fire alarm; he caught himself and checked his watch. “Crap,” he widened his eyes, “Jaejoong—“

The rest of the guys turned and looked at Yuri, some were laughing, pointing at her and some half-heartedly pitied her.

Yunho just stood there, blinking a few times and out of shock, he let out a soft laugh, surprised to see Yuri in such a mess.

Yuri’s hands curled up into tight fists as she came closer. Seeing him laugh at her own expense made her even angrier.

“Wow, babe,” he let a nervous chuckle out, “Did you get into the dump tank?” Yunho lifted his hand, intending on putting back a few strands of hair behind Yuri’s ear but he was slapped before he could touch her.

“Don’t touch me!” Yuri shrieked.

“Ooooh,” The rest of the guys teased as they watched live drama.

Yunho’s eyebrows scrunched together, “Hey, what’s wrong?” he took a step closer and examined Yuri closer, “Did something happen?”

“Uhm—yeah something happened! Look at me!” Yuri exclaimed, emphasizing that her hair and clothes were ruined. “I’m a freaking mess all thanks to your B.F.F.!” she scoffed and crossed her arms, pouting, “He…he…” she started tearing up.

“He…–“ Yuri threw herself onto Yunho and hugged him tightly, “He was so horrible, Yunyun!”

“What?” Yunho blinked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, “Jaejoong?”

Yuri nodded and looked up at Yunho, “He-he spilled water all over me…. Then…then threw me in the dumpsters!” She sobbed before pressing her ruined make-up on Yunho’s shirt.

Yunho blinked, trying not to make it obvious that his nose picked up the unpleasant smell Yuri was giving off as he looked at her, still not convinced Jaejoong would do such a thing. “What—why? Why did he do that?”

Yuri sniffed and looked up at him again, “I came to him and I wanted to apologize for my jealousy taking the better of me earlier but he slapped me and—“

“Wait, I thought you said he spilled water all over you—“ Yunho raised his eyebrow suspiciously.

Yuri blinked; the tears in her eyes were suddenly gone. “Well—that was before he slapped me! Yunho, he slapped me, spilled water on me, then threw me in the dumpsters!” she sighed and crossed her arms, shaking her head. Then after a second she wailed and hugged Yunho again, “He was so mean, Yunyun!”

Yunho sighed, hesitant to wrap his arms around her. “There, there,” Yunho squeezed her gently and patted her back, holding his breath in because she reeked. “I’m sorry you had to go through that, babe.”

She looked up at him with a pout, “Don’t hang around with him anymore, Yunyun,” she shook her head. “He’s just trouble…” she squinted her eyes and huffed.

“Aish,” Yunho shook his head softly once and pecked her pout, “No way, Jaejoong—he’s the opposite of—“

“Then, what? You don’t believe your own girlfriend?” Yuri gasped, appalled.

Yunho widened his eyes, “No—I didn’t—“

As if on cue, the jocks provided the appropriate audience responses.

“Yunho! How could you?” Yuri frowned and pulled herself away from Yunho, “Are you really choosing me over that Chaejoo guy?” She looked hurt.

“His name is Jaejoong,” Yunho heaved a sigh and closed his eyes for a moment, “and no—I ‘m not, I’m just—“

“I love you, Yunho,” Yuri looked at him, tears forming in her eyes once again.

“Does he love you like I do?” she pointed to herself, her bottom lip trembling for effect.

“Babe, come on—I was just—“

“No! Don’t ‘babe’ me!”

“Yuri, please—“

“No, he doesn’t!” She answered her own question. “He’s not even as hot as me!” Yuri screamed in frustration.

Yunho tried reasoning with her, “Yuri, you’re just over—“

“I’m done listening to you—“ she stared at him, a tear dropping from her eye, “Obviously I don’t matter to you anymore.”

She wiped her tear away and turned around, hiding her smirk as she walked away from a very confused Yunho.

---

“—And when I finally got rid of the guy, I saw Jaejoong hyung running away!” Hyuncheol took a deep inhale, finished with telling Junsu, Taeyeon, Changmin, and Yoochun what happened earlier.

Taeyeon frowned, crossing her arms, “Where was Yunho?” she looked at the three, “I thought you two,” she pointed at Yoochun and Changmin, “Were suppose to make sure they were together for the whole night!”

Yoochun tried reasoning out, “Well we were but—“

“No—“ Taeyeon interrupted him.

“Noona come on, let us—“ Changmin tried too.

“Explaining what didn’t happen won’t solve anything now, “Taeyeon sighed, frowning more as she thought of Jaejoong’s current state. “We have to think of a plan to get back at this Yuri chick,” she decided with a nod.

Junsu nodded in agreement, “Yeah, let’s show ‘em Jaejoong’s the wrong guy to mess with!”

Hyuncheol nodded as well, “Me too!”

“There’s not enough of us though, we’re out numbered. She’s got the whole cheerleading squad and football team behind her,” Changmin said skeptically. “And all we have is a college student, three senior high schoolers, and an elementary kid!”

“Hey! I’m almost in high school!” Hyuncheol retorted.

Junsu and Yoochun giggled.

“Whatever, it’s the same thing, “Changmin rolled his eyes, “My point is—we can’t accomplish anything big with just the five of us.”

“I can get a few guys to help us out in band,” Yoochun offered, raising his hand.

“And I’m sure I can get a few people to help from the soccer team!” Junsu grinned.

Taeyeon smiled, liking the sound of their idea blossoming, “Great, and I’ve got a few friends that’ll be happy to help us too.”

Hyuncheol raised his hand excitedly, “Oh! I can bring some of my friends too!”

Changmin scoffed, “We don’t need to look after anymore babies, one is more than enough.”

Junsu, Taeyeon, and Yoochun chuckled, watching Hyuncheol pout with a huff.

“Now the only thing left to do for tonight is to make sure everyone’s alright,” Taeyeon ordered to her followers, “Junsu, Yoochun—go find Yunho and make sure he knows the truth. I bet Yuri’s planning something else… Changmin! Go to my house and see if Jaejoong’s there—“

“What about me?” Hyuncheol interrupted.

“You? You’re coming with me, I’m dropping you off,” Taeyeon locked her arm around Hyuncheol neck, pinching his cheek.

“Afterwards we’ll meet at my house, understood?” Taeyeon looked at Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin before nodding once in unison.

“BREAK!”

--

“Jaejoong-ah?” Hyori knocked on his door gently before opening it to a crack, “Can we come in?” But opened the door fully, letting the other sisters in without waiting for Jaejoong’s reply which was a muffled ‘no.’

He sighed and faced away from them, curling up into a ball, “I don’t feel like talking about it right now,” he grumbled, hiding his swollen red eyes and snot-filled nostrils from crying.

“Jaejoong,” Sunghee called him gently and took a seat on the edge of his bed, “We’re only here to help, honey. Please open up to us.”

“You don’t want to feel miserable tomorrow do you?—All of your sisters will be here for once, we won’t accept a grumpy Joongie at the table,” Chaeyeon teased a little, hoping it would lighten up the atmosphere.

Jaejoong grunted, “Tomorrow’s the day mom and dad died, I’m suppose to be miserable,” he replied coldly.

Hyori frowned, “Yah, kiddo. Come on, talk to us. Is this about Yunho?” she pressed on, “We won’t leave you alone until you tell us.”

Jaejoong groaned in frustration.

“Come on~” Shinhye hummed in a playful tone and crossed her arms, “You don’t want me to tell him about your dreams over the breakfast table, do you?”

“Tell him for all I care!” Jaejoong retorted, frowning intensely, he just wanted to be left alone, why couldn’t his sisters understand that?

Hyori walked over and poked Jaejoong, only eyeballing where his tickle spot would be but being the eldest, she had a gift for knowing Jaejoong in and out and thus poked his tickle spot right on. Earning a stifled whine from the youngest, “Stop iiit!”

“Come on, Joongie. We’ll stay here all night if we have to,” Chaeyeon leaned against the doorframe and smiled at Jaejoong’s covered form.

Sunghee nodded and patted Jaejoong’s side, “Please, Jaejoongie? If you’re worried about letting us see you like this it’s totally fine!” she insisted, “Men don’t always have to look tough.”

“Yeah, remember dad would always cry whenever we watched a sappy movie?” Shinhye chuckled as she recalled the memory.

Hyori sighed and poked him again, “And if you don’t spill it out, we’ll get it out of you ourselves~ on the count of one…two…”

“FINE!” Jaejoong gave up and sighed weakly as he got up, feeling a little hazy.

“There we go!” Hyori smiled and sat next to him, wrapping her arm around his shoulder, wiping away his fresh tears.

Sunghee got out her handkerchief and placed it against Jaejoong’s nose, nodding once at him to blow.

Jaejoong sighed and blew.

“Mm~ there we go,” Sunghee wiped Jaejoong’s face a few times and smiled, “Much, much better.”

Shinhye watched in amusement, “Okay Sunghee and Hyori umma, let’s cut it out and let Jaejoong talk now.” She looked at Jaejoong, “Did you have another dream? –Or did one of your dreams come true?”

Hyori frowned and threw the used handkerchief at Shinhye, “Yah, this isn’t the time for you to get material on your next manga!”

--

“Yah, Yoochun-ah! He’s over there!” Junsu pointed at Yunho who wasn’t too far away, sitting at the vacant food area, resting his head on some guy’s shoulder.

Yoochun raised an eyebrow, “Huh. Who’s that?”

Junsu blinked, shrugging, “Dunno… he doesn’t look like he’s from the popular crowd though, he doesn’t look very cool” he thought aloud, noticing the guy had geeky glasses on and a nerdy outfit to match.

Yoochun scoffed, “And since were you one to talk?” he eyed Junsu from toe to head and snorted.

“I’m on the soccer team!” Junsu retorted.

Yoochun ignored him, “Go do something so we can get his attention,” he whispered as he watched Yunho and this guy together.

“Why do I have to do it?” Junsu hissed, “I’m not exactly the expert at interrupting…this bromance,” he said awkwardly, only realizing that they’ve been watching a very intimate moment between two males.

“Just go!” Yoochun pulled Junsu’s arm and pushed him toward Yunho and the guy he was with.

“Aish,” Junsu sighed as he walked on nervously.

“Uh…” he blinked when he was right behind the two, hearing soft, incoherent words being exchanged. Junsu cleared his throat to let the two know of his existence.

Yunho jumped in surprise and sat up, scooting away from his friend, “Junsu! Uhm—what—what are you doing here?”

“Hi,” Junsu smiled uncomfortably, waving a rusty hand, “Uhm…so, I couldn’t help but notice,” he pursed his lips and glanced at Yoochun who was gesturing for him to hurry. “That you were here...with your friend!” Junsu chuckled softly, “Not that I was watching you guys or anything—I was just uh—I was with Yoochun! Yoochun!” he called him over.

Yunho’s friend beamed in return of Junsu’s recognition.

Yoochun approached them with a deadpan expression at Junsu, “Hey guys.”

“Who’s your friend, Yunho?” Yoochun asked.

Yunho cleared his throat, “His name’s Heechul.”

“Heechul,” Yoochun smiled gently, “Nice to meet you, I’m Yoochun and this is Ducksu—uh, I mean Junsu” he joked, earning a soft laugh from Yunho’s friend.

“Hey…” Junsu wrinkled his nose in displease. Yunho tried hiding his chuckle too.

“Nice to meet you too, Yoochun and Junsu,” Heechul smiled, bowing politely.

--

“You can go in now, you know,” Taeyeon eyed Hyuncheol, sighing impatiently with crossed arms, standing in front of his family’s apartment.

Hyuncheol stared at her suspiciously, “You’re going back home right?”

Taeyeon scoffed, “Of course I’m going home, it’s late—it’s way past your bedtime. You won’t grow anymore if you—“

“Noona,” Hyuncheol said in a questioning manner and rose an eyebrow.

As if on cue, a guy and tipsy girl made their way up the flight of stairs clumsily.

She sighed, “Stop it, this is my affair—not yours.”

“Hyuncheol-ah! Come inside!” His mother shouted, “Quickly before I ground you!” she warned him.

The teenager sighed in defeat, “I will, I will!” he replied loudly then looked back at Taeyeon, “Noona, you can do way better. Please.” He looked at her with pleading eyes. “I’ve spent too much money providing for your midnight snacks while waiting for him at night—not to mention my height, noona! You don’t want me to stay this short forever, do you?”

“Tch, you eat my snacks, you rascal!” Taeyeon exhaled noisily and rolled her eyes at Hyuncheol’s overreaction, “Just go inside before you get in trouble.”


“Alright, alright~” the teenager slipped back inside his home and gave Taeyeon an encouraging smile, “Hwaiting noona, be strong!” he cheered her on before saying good night.

Taeyeon took a deep breath, nodding to herself before going to the door after Hyuncheol’s, bracing herself for the worst.

She rang the doorbell and waited a few seconds for someone to open the door.

“Yah, it’s late. Don’t you ha—“
Taeyeon gulped, playing with her fingers nervously and looked up at him, “Bum oppa, it’s me…”

He blinked and leaned against the door, “Oh, Taeyeon-ah,” he smirked. “I’m glad you could come by tonight,” he leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek. All the while, she could hear the drunken girl he brought home with him. “Did you miss me, baby?”

She could smell the heavy stench of alcohol in his breath, making her wrinkling her fine features in discontent. Taeyeon looked up at him with a gulp and gathered all of her courage, “Oppa, I’m breaking up with you.”

Bum looked at her, dumbfounded. “What?” He let out a laugh.

She took a step back, “I don’t want you to be my boyfriend anymore—you never acted like one from the beginning. I know I said I would wait but it’s been months, oppa.” Taeyeon tried to hold back her tears as best as she could. “I can’t take it anymore.”

He scoffed coldly, “Do whatever you want,” he scowled, “I knew you were one of those grandma types that would take a lot of effort to anyway.”

Taeyeon’s eyebrows scrunched together in disapproval, wanting to say something but couldn’t find her voice.

“Bum oppa~ Haeji wants to play now~” The night’s chosen girl called for the player’s attention.

Suddenly rage started filling Taeyeon in and her fists were clenched tightly.

Bum looked at Taeyeon with a soft, mocking laugh, “See ya—“ he helped in pain when Taeyeon punched him square in the face before running away.

She ran all the way to her car and sat in the driver’s seat in disbelief. She actually did it.

Taeyeon blinked and began laughing as tears spilled from her face. She covered , muffling her laughter that turned into soft sobbing. She wasn’t exactly sure if they were happy tears.

--

“So uh…who’s Heechul?” Yoochun asked as the three of them began walking home.

Yunho sighed, shrugging, “A friend.”

Junsu blinked, exchanging glances with Yoochun, “How did you meet him?”

“At school,” Yunho answered vaguely again.

“What clique is he in?” Yoochun inquired.

“He’s the water boy for the football team,” Yunho looked at Junsu and Yoochun, “You guys didn’t know?”

“Ooooh…” Junsu and Yoochun responded in unanimity.

“He’s a good friend of mine,” Yunho nodded.

Yoochun nodded silently and noticed Yunho’s empty expression, “How did your day turn out?”

Yunho frowned sadly, “It . I kinda messed up and left Jaejoong… and now Yuri’s saying he sabotaged her or something. I know Jaejoong wouldn’t do it…but…” he sighed in confusion.

“What!” Junsu exclaimed, “Jaejoong would never do something like that! Heck he lo—“ Yoochun slapped his face shut before he could spill anymore.

Yunho stared at the duo, a little weirded out.

“What Junsu was trying to say was that, Jaejoong wouldn’t do that. He’s not the jealous type,” Yoochun shook his head. “He’s more on the silent side, who’ll keep things bottled up until he bursts type,” Yoochun nodded, smiling.

Junsu Yoochun’s palm to get the other to remove his hand off his face, he made a face, “Eww, did you wash your hands? It tastes weird!” Junsu’s face creased displeasingly.

“Anyway, Yunho, Jaejoong really cares about you, you know?” Yoochun nodded and put an arm around Yunho’s neck. “Even though you guys aren’t close as you use to be, I bet he still cares for you as much as he did back then, maybe even more!” he shrugged.

“Now, I don’t know your girlfriend very well but from what I’ve heard from her today, she seems pretty scary.”

“What?” Yunho was even more confused.

“You didn’t know what happened to Jaejoong?” Junsu looked at him, surprised.

“I thought he just left because he thought I ditched him and apparently he attacked Yuri!” Yunho replied, his eyebrows deeply furrowed together.

“Whaaat!” Junsu’s eyebrows mimicked Yunho’s.

On the other hand, Yoochun knew the type of game Yuri was playing. “Yunho, I know Yuri told you her version of what happened but we’ll tell you what really happened.”

--

When Junsu, Yunho, and Yoochun arrived at the front of the Kims’ house, Changmin was already there, waiting by the patio.

“Hey, is Jaejoong alright?” Yoochun asked concerned for his cousin. While Yunho and Junsu showed their worry through their expressions.

Changmin nodded, “Yeah, I checked on him and he’s already sleeping. Yunho, Hyori noona told me that you should sleep in the guest room for tonight.”

Yunho sighed softly and nodded, “Alright.” He would just have to wait to talk to Jaejoong tomorrow.

“How about Taeyeon? Is she back?” Junsu asked, showing a bit of anxiousness.

After a few more words of exchange, Yoochun and Changmin decided to head home while Yunho settled on going inside a few minutes later. He patted Junsu on the back, “Don’t stay here all night waiting for her though, alright?” he chuckled softly.

Junsu nodded and bid him good night.

Then just when Junsu was about to fall asleep, Taeyeon’s car showed up at the driveway. He got up from leaning against the wall and waited for Taeyeon to get out of her car.

“Junsu?” Taeyeon was surprised to see him, “Were you waiting for me?” She sniffed softly.

He nodded, “Yeah, I did. I was just worried. I wanted to make sure you were home. I would call you…but I don’t have your phone number,” he chuckled softly, “So,” he shrugged, “I thought I’d just wait for you till you got back,” he went on, nervously rambling on.

Taeyeon chuckled gently, seeing Junsu after what had just happened lifted her up a little.

“So…welcome back,” Junsu nodded slowly.

“Thank you,” She smiled at him and leaned closer, looking at his face and touched the corner of his lip with her thumb, “It’s still there,” she said amused and it.

Junsu blinked with wide eyes, a little surprised at seeing that.

“You had a piece of cotton candy stuck on your face all night!” Taeyeon laughed lightly.

“O-oh,” Junsu blushed and was thankful it was dark out.

Taeyeon suppressed a laugh and continued to smile, “You should go to home now, Junsu-yah. Your parents might be wondering where you are.”

“Oh no,” He shook his head, “They’re at a pizza convention this weekend,” he informed her with a nod.

“Ah~” Taeyeon nodded.

“And I don’t have a curfew anymore,” Junsu added, hoping to sound cooler.

“Oh, is that so?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow with a chuckle, “That’s great. Maybe you can take me out on a date some time.” She playfully.

Junsu blushed even more, “Uh—maybe, if you wanted me to.”

“It’d be nice~” Taeyeon chuckled, “We should talk about it tomorrow though,” she nodded once, “Noona’s gotta get beauty sleep so she can impress college guys.”

She missed the disappointment on Junsu’s face.

“Oh…then…okay,” Junsu sighed softly, understanding that she was just yet again, teasing him.

“Good night, Junsu-yah,” Taeyeon smiled, waving at him.

Junsu bowed his head lightly, “Good—uhm, noona?”

“Hm?” Taeyeon was about to turn around and open the door when Junsu took a step forward and placed a quick kiss on her cheek.

“Good night!” He said speedily and ran to his house next door. Leaving a surprised, blushing Taeyeon smiling to herself as she got inside.