Hazel eyes

I believe there are Aliens.

- 30 minutes ago - 

"I..." Jaeyi whispers. 

The pain throbs harder in her head. she shuts her eyes and clenches her fist.

"Princess..." there was a voice in her head. "Princess..."

She shuts her eye harder.

"I.." 

"I don't know.." she whispers.

"Hoon ah, lets go upstairs for awhile.." Jiwon crosses his arm and walks off. Sunghoon looks at Jaeyi, and looks back at Jiwon, and follows right behind him.

 

"Princess..." it's the voice again.

"Who..." Jaeyi grabs her head and curls over. The pain throbs harder and faster. She starts seeing flashing lights as her vision gets blurrer. The pain gets worse. 

"Arghhh...!!" She groans. 

"Who... are you!!" She slams her fist onto the cushion on the sofa, and suddenly. A blur figure appears in her mind. The figure looks majestic and tall, and it was stepping nearer. and nearer. and her vision suddenly zooms into another universe. the universe then turns into images of blue, electric blue, and flames, and into images of towers crumbling down. and a hand. her hand, reaching up to a person's face and the eyes of the person, change into a lighter shade, a shade of hazel. and then it all zooms out again, into a black shiny oval. a portal. and another figure appeared. someone familiar, someone kind, someone... she's really close with.

"Jaeyi ah..."

Jaeyi opens her eyes. The throbbing had stop. The images are all gone. It was just her... in a living room, in the middle of an island, in another world.

Suddenly, the main door opens, and an older lady steps in.

"Who.." Aunty Ann frowns as she looks at Jaeyi, and she shouted, "HOON AH! JIWON AH!!"

Jaeyi flinched for a moment, but walks directly towards her, place her hand on the right side of her head and stare right into her eyes.

// You will think that I am your niece, and upon abrupt notice, I was sent here. And you will let me stay here, treat me as your child, and aid me in any help. //

Aunty Ann's eyes turn slightly brighter. Slightly more.. hazel colored.

Just then, the 2 boys came tumbling down the stairs.

"Aunty Ann! We can explain!"