Beaten up

I believe there are Aliens.

"Hyung they're gonna come and find you again!" SH shouted as the last bell rang.

"Just let them come then!" Jiwon shrugs.

Just then, their homeroom class door swings open as 3 older boys step in. 

"Where's that asian kid?" one of the boys state. The entire class clears their way and turn to look at Jiwon. Judging by how the story is starting, well, we can all agree that Jiwon is not a very friendly student around the school, but he sure is "popular".

Jiwon looks up and smirk.

"We meet again huh. We let you off once and you still took our parking spot, AGAIN." another boy shouted.

"Your parking spot?" Jiwon scoffs. "I didn't know your name was "No. 81"."

"You dare make fun of us?!" The boy in the middle shouts and pushes the tables aside, dashing towards Jiwon.

"Hyung... Hyung!!" Sunghoon shouts.

Jiwon kicks the table towards him, causing him to crash. He then grabs his bag and pushes Sunghoon towards the back door. "RUN!" The 2 boys jumps over tables and chairs and runs out through the back door. The other boys continue to pursue. They were on the 3rd floor, they still have quite a distance to run before reaching JW's car. "Hoon ah, take the next stairs, i'll meet you at the car." JW shouted through the crowd. "Hyung..!" SH shouted, as he sees Jiwon dash down the first flight of stairs. The other boys push the crowd aside and spot JW jumping down the first flight of stairs. "Go Go Go!!" they shouted.

Jumping down multiple steps, Jiwon wobbles and tries to stay balance while pushing the crowd apart. But luck was not on his side. As he clears a group of students, a pair of hands awaits infront of him.

"Gotcha." A taller and bigger built boy grabs Jiwon by the collar and pulls him out of the crowd, he then pushes him into an empty classroom. 

"You think you can get away?" The boy from earlier on, probably the leader, steps into the classroom. "You asians coming to our land, and now you want to take my parking spot." Jiwon scoffs. The boy frowns. "Get rid of him." 

"!" Jiwon shouts.

 

- Carpark -

"Jiwon hyung!!" SH, who was waiting by the car, saw JW as he limps towards their car. "Aish.. Hyung!!"

Jiwon and Sunghoon lives together in a small house together with their landlady. Well, Sunghoon actually came from a pretty wealthy family, but didn't like living alone and was "picked up" by Jiwon. Jiwon on the other hand, had his parents rent a small house and picked up Sunghoon after feeling the brotherhood between them. Jiwon being the older hyung, received his license and occasionally drive out around the island. 

- In the car - 

"Hyung... You need to stop getting into trouble! What's so important about that parking spot! Just park else where!" SH nags as they drive back home. "Hyung... Look at how badly you're beaten up! You're gonna get yourself expelled too man!"

"Yah.. Hoon ah, stop it." JW shrugs.

"Hyung... If you get expelled, what about me! What about your parents who sent you here! It's to get education! Not get beaten up!"  SH continues to nag as they drive up their garage.

"Hoon ah, if you nag anymore, im having you move out of the house!" JW frowns. "We're here."

"Hyuuuung, im just saying whats good for you!" SH steps out of the car, continues nagging. But as he closes the car door, the car starts reversing out of the garage. "Yah hyung!! Again?!"