Who are you

I believe there are Aliens.

"School school school... why was I even sent here." JW complains as he go on his drive. Jiwon enjoys aimless drives. Along the beach, along the road, along the countryside. It was peaceful for him. He drives up to his regular spot, a small cliff that hangs by the beach, just between a wide field and the sandy beach. But this time, it wasn't just his regular quiet spot... There was a huge machine-like structure, glossy black shield around it. And, there was an opening, like a door, a clear view of whats inside.

And inside it... was a girl.

"What.. the?" Jiwon takes a step nearer to the girl. She had long black hair and fair snowy skin. Sounds like snow white huh. But her lips were dry and chapped, and her body all bruised up, very similar to how Jiwon looks like now. 

"Yah, hey you. Hey!" Jiwon taps on her head and taps on her shoulder. "Hello! Excuse me? Aish... what am I suppose to do?"

 

- Back home -

"Hoon ah! Im back!!" Jiwon shouted.

"Hyuuuuuuuung!" Sunghoon runs down from the second floor, "Are you still mad at... WHAT WHO WHERE?!"

Jiwon carries the lady through the door and puts her down on the living room sofa.

"Hyung..!!! Who?! What did you do again?!" Sunghoon exclaims as he makes his way towards the unidentified girl.

"I found her, seems dead."

"DONT SAY THAT! OMG!"

"Look, she's not dead, she seems to have fainted. Imma get her some liquid to hydrate." Jiwon steps away and goes into the living room.

 

- Girl's POV -

She could hear sound. A guy's voice, someone poking her head, tapping her shoulder. But she had no strength. She could feel herself being carried. She could feel leather seats. And she could feel soft cushion below her head. 

And she felt water. On her lips.

"Who.." she opens her eyes. The first person she sees, a guy, black hair, thick brows, sharp eyes and nose. "Who..?"

"SHE'S AWAKE SHE'S AWAKE!" SH, right behind JW, shouted and jumps around the house.

"Stop shouting will you!" JW scolds and turns back to her, aiding her to drink the water.

// Analyzing language, K O R E A N, adapting... adapting... //

"Odi-eyo? (Where is this?)" she said.

"Oh. Hanguk saram indei? (You're korean?)"  Jiwon asks. 

"Oh she's korean?! Yay! That makes 1 more! She should totally join us!" Sunghoon runs back and kneels beside Jiwon.

"Wait..." Jiwon said. "Who... are you?"