"Niece"

I believe there are Aliens.

"Who are you?" Jiwon asks.

She looks at Jiwon, and looks at Sunghoon, and looks back at Jiwon.

Sunghoon looks at her, looks at Jiwon, and looks back at her.

Jiwon, just keep staring at her.

"I..." she whispers. Suddenly, a surge of pain throbs in her head. She shut her eyes.

"I..." 

"I don't know." she whispers.

 

- Jiwon's room -

"Hyung! Where did you even find her? What should we do with her now?" Sunghoon paces back and forth in the room.

"What are we gonna tell Aunty Ann, she was kinda furious that you brought me in, and now... she's gonna kick us out!" Sunghoon nags again.

Jiwon just sits on the edge of the bed, his hand folded, eyebrows arched. Frowning.

"Hyuuuuung! Say something!" Sunghoon whines. "Aunty Ann is coming back soo..."

"HOON AH! JIWON AH!!!" someone shouts from the first floor.

The both of them exchange stares.

"Aunty Ann?! AISH! HYUNG!" Sunghoon exclaims and the 2 of them dash down the stairs.

 

- Living room -

"Aunty Ann! We can explain!" Sunghoong and Jiwon ran back to the living room; she stands right beside Aunty Ann, and Aunty Ann has her right hand place on her shoulder. They were looking at one another. And then she smiled.

"Boys! I see you've met my niece!" Aunty Ann begin smiling and turn to face the 2 of them.

"Wha..what?" Jiwon frowns.

"Ah! Aunty Ann, you should have told us she was coming!" Sunghoon let out a sigh of relief.

"It was on abrupt notice!" Aunty Ann laughs and turn back to face the girl, who has stop smiling. 

"Ah~ Niece! Yay! Now we have one more of us!" Sunghoon exclaims and runs to the girl, putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Niece?" everyone look at Jiwon. "Niece? Aunty Ann, you told us you were the only child. How can she be your niece when you have no siblings?"

The room is filled with silence. 

"She..." Aunty Ann looks at the girl again, and it was as if the moment froze for a mili second before she continued, "She's from my mom's brother's wife's daughter's child! It's a distant relative! It's complicated!" 

Jiwon frowns.

She frowns too.

"Ah... ha.. ha ha! Wow.. that's really distance..!" Sunghoon laughs awkwardly, after sensing the awkwardness in the room.

"Ah ha ha! that's right..!" Aunty Ann laughs awkwardly."Ah! I havent told you guys her name yet! Introduce yourself!"

Everyone turn to look at the girl.

"Jaeyi... imnida."