Banished

I believe there are Aliens.

Altair. (16.73 light years from earth)

"Just use it and go!" Guard Jaejin commanded.

"No! I'll fight along! I started this, I won't leave!" the light pastel blue glow in her palm has grown into bright electric blue.

"Princess Jaeyi, you need to leave now!!" Jaejin shouted again.

"No! What about you! What about Father!!" Jaeyi pushes against Jaejin's strong arms.

"JAEYI." Jaejin grabs onto her shoulder and stare right into her hazel eyes. That was the first time he did not include the word: Princess, ever since after their father decided that he should not be her brother, but to be her bodyguard instead. "GO."

Slits turn to cracks, and not long after, walls came crashing down. 

Jaejin pushes her gently into the portal and slides the door close. She knows it too, that thats the only way to escape.

"No..." 

The portal begins to glow from within, and in a milli-second, everything vanished.

 

Earth.

"Jiwon hyung!" 

Hawaii Island (ha-wy-yee): An island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean; Surrounded with natural scenary, warm tropical climate and 2 korean guys that has no idea why they had decided to come here.

"Oh, Sunghoon ah" Jiwon turns to see his one and only buddy, Kang Sung Hoon. 

"Hyung, lets go get food!" Sunghoon swings his arm around his hyung's shoulder.

 

"Yah, Sunghoon ah. Can you tell me again why are we even studying here. Argh." Jiwon complains as he digs into his lunch.

"Yah hyuuung. Lets just see it as a fate to let us meet!" SH flashes his aegyos.

"Yah, come to think of it. Why are you even in my class when you're younger than me?" JW suddenly got irritated.

"Keke, hyung, maybe its YOU that's in MY class." SH laughs at his hyung.

"YAH..!" 

 

"Breaking News: We just received information that an Unidentified Flying Object had crashed into a field located at the West of Hawaii Island. It has definitely spark of lots of speculation on Alien sightings but nothing has been confirmed as of now. Till we received more information, this is live reporter, Jason Parker."

 

"Woah hyung! Aliens sighting!" SH points at the canteen's TV.

 "Aliens?" 

 

- to be continued.

 

Hi everyone! First of all, I know everything seems weird now! But the story will unfold slowly!

And if it seems abit confusing, "Altair" is actually a star (like the star in the sky kinda star haha)

Would appreciate any kind of comments! And will do my best to update regularly.. hehe

Annyeoung!