surprise

Endless Love {currently editing}

Author's POV:

"I can't wait to tell Kwangmin!!" Youngmin said to himself while he was heading to his room.

He opened the door and went inside and was SHOCKED! Yes, SHOCKED!!!

He saw Kwangmin hugging you and you both were sleeping.

"JO KWANGMIN!!" Youngmin yelled out.

You opened your eyes and saw Youngmin. "Annyeong Youngmin oppa! Why am I here!?" You said, scratching your head.

"Why are you here with Kwangmin?" Youngmin asked back, his eyes were wide and he was still shocked.

"Oh yeah.. I remember." You nodded. "I was scared to sleep by myself so I wanted to sleep with Kwangmin. Don't worry oppa, I didn't do anything to him."

Youngmin raised an eyebrow. He was a bit confused. "REALLY?!"

You nodded, "You don't trust me?"

"Aniyo... KWANGMIN WAKE UP!" Youngmin yelled again. You covered your ear.

'God, someday I'm gonna get my eardrums blown out.' You thought.

Kwangmin woke up and was surprised. "~~~~ ah, why are you here?" Kwangmin scratched his head just like you did.

"I couldn't sleep and so I wanted to sleep with you...?" you explained everything. And both Kwangmin and Youngmin understood.

"Oh....." Kwangmin remembered.

"I'm going back now, Eunmi back right oppa?" You asked Youngmin.

Youngmin suddenly smiled brightly and nodded. You looked at him.

"What is wrong with him....acting strange?" You murmured to yourself.

"I heard that ~~~~! And you want me to tell you or not?" Youngmin said.

"Sure~" You sat down on Kwangmin's bed and looked at him. Youngmin cleared his throat and announced.

"I'm Eunmi's BOYFRIEND!"

You and Kwangmin were both SHOCKED. Yes, SHOCKED just like Youngmin earlier, but MORE MORE MORE than he was.

"You both WHAT?!" You and Kwangmin both said at once.

"YES DATING!" Youngmin said smiling.

"Something must be wrong with my ear today.... I can't really believe what I'm hearing." You said and was checking your ears.

"I know, me too!" Kwangmin said and you both were sitting there, checking your ears if they were working right.

"YAH! Jinja! Why would I go joke around?. Go ask Eunmi.!" Youngmin said seriously.

"Fine, I'll call her.. Yeobo, can I borrow your phone?" You asked Kwangmin.

"Here you go, Princess." He smiled and gave you his phone.

"Thanks babe~" You smiled and start dialing Eunmi's phone.

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

"Yebseyo?" You heard Eunmi answering.

"YAH! SANG EUNMI! Tell me the truth and no one will....... no one will say that you're LYING! Okay, are you and Youngmin oppa DATING?! Girl, you better tell me the truth." You said shouting everything out at once, and was threatening her at the last sentence.

"Umm..... don't kill me........................ the answer is ............y-y-yes.. happy ~~~~?" She said and added. "Good night! You're staying at Kwangmin's right? I won't open the door for you anymore, I'm tired, see you tomorrow girl!" And hanged up.

"O my god!" You shouted. "Oppa it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she said I have to stay over here.. she won't open the door for me anymore......" You pouted.

"HYUNG!!!" Kwangmin yelled to Youngmin. "You asked her this eve-"

Snore snore snore.....................

Youngmin was already in Dreamland before Kwangmin even started. You turned back to him and gave him his phone back.

"I have to stay over here tonight....will it bother you??" You pouted.

"Ummm...." Kwangmin was thinking. "I guess it's okay......."

You smiled and peck his cheek, "Thanks yeobo.." You laid back down and close your eyes. "I love you!" You said and smiled.

"I love you too." He said and hugs you. "Good night!"

"Good night, yeobo!" You said and you were in Dreamland.

_______________________________________________________________________

Wah, I like this raspberry color! It's really nice! (:

Okay just some quick notes, Short update but enjoy! :D

I hope you alllllllllll enjoy this story. I'm not getting any new subbies.... since like Yesterday... xD

Hope to see you tomorrow new subbies! Like pwease subscribe! I will try my best!

Anyways.. enjoy,... umm... school tomorrow again, and P.E. YEAH! Oh and tomorrow is 1 hour late start for my school so I might write today on my papers and then type in everything tomorrow... I hope that plan works... I'm gonna take a shower now x]

I gotta go~ I might update later if I have a chance or I will tomorrow morning~

DOUBLE UPDATE SO ENJOY! (:

Ppyong~

I haven't have any pictures since the last last chapter... but will soon!

Can't believe I'm gonna write chapter 30 soon! The tragedy happens on chapter 32 or somewhere around that, so BEWARE MY DARLINGS! ^^

*Eye smile!* >:D