confession

Endless Love {currently editing}

Gosh, I'll tell you, You'll LOVE this chapter. Or you'll be just smiling like a freak staring at the computer screen and people will think you're creepy! *wink wink* I'm jokingg but if you did girl/guy, I SUCCESS!! ^o^ Enjoy!! Ppyong~♥

___________________________________________________________________

Kwangmin's POV:

I'm so tired!!!! >.< We just got back from the beach, it was super fun! I laid in the bed and just relaxed.

"Hey Kwangmin!" Youngmin said as he went in his room, or should I say OUR room. "I'm going to go to some places with the dudes so you wanna come?"

I turned to him. Raised an eyebrow and said. "Where exactly?"

"Maybe just random places.. depends on our mood, going or not?" He said now sitting on the bed I am lying on.

"No thanks~" He waved my hand.

"Okay then~ see yah little bro." He said and left. I heard him saying to the others, "He's not going, let's goo!"

"He left." I talked to myself. "So now I'm home alone!"

_________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

I yawned loudly and stretches as I jump on my bed.

"So tiring!!" I complained.

"Hey ~~~~ wanna go somewhere with the guys?" Eunmi asked.

I looked at her. "Kwangmin coming?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, but is that going to be a yes or no?"

I thought for a second and gave my final answer. "No! I want to rest." And I laid back down.

"Arasso, annyeong!" She waved bye to me.

"Oh and bring your phone!" I said and also added in." Don't come home TOO late."

She nodded and left the room. "I'm alone..." I said to myself. "I guess Kwangmin might have gone with them but still... I want to sleep now, it's 8:00PM."

I yawned and closed my eyes. 10 minutes later I couldn't sleep, and then another 10 minutes later I couldn't sleep. "Aish!!!" I yelled out loud. "I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I suddenly thought, I might just knock in case someone's there... what if Kwangmin's there? I decided to went out the room and then knocked on Kwangmin's room.

Knock knock, nothing happens. Knock knock again, nothing happens as well. "AISH JINJA!!" I said to myself and turned around to leave sudden the door opened. I turned and saw that it was............KWANGMIN?!

"I-I thought you went with the others?!" my eyes were wide. "Am I dreaming?!"

After I said that I pinched myself, "Owwww!"

Kwangmin laughed, "You're not dreaming, I'm at home."

"Oh jinja?" I asked.

_________________________________________________________________

Author's POV:

(Sorry I changed the POV,  I think I liked it more when I use "You" and stuff since it seems harder for me to use you know 'I, me ' and you know blah blah blah....)

Kwangmin stares at you.

"So you need anything, Princess?" He asked.

You nodded, "I can't sleep... can I please sleep here?!" You pouted. "Eunmi's gone and I'm alone!"

Kwangmin raised an eyebrow. "Are you SURE about that?"

You nodded immediately. "I trust you..."

"Okay..." He answers slowly.. "You'll sleep on Youngmin's bed."

"What if he comes back?" You asked.

He shrugged. "Then you can't be here." He said jokingly.

You pouted. "Can I sleep with you?"

He was a little shock. "With m-m-me?" He pointed at himself.

You nodded, "You're my boyfriend remember? And I know you won't do anything." You smiled.

"Fine fine." He sighed and let you in.

"Gomawo Pikachu ah~" You hug him.

"Yeah.." He said and went into his room. You followed.

You quickly jumps on the bed and cover yourself with his blankets.

"I'll just sleep on Youngmin's bed." He said scratching his head.

"You don't want to sleep with me?" You asked. "I want you to sleep with me."

"Fine fine." Kwangmin finally gave up.

You closed your eyes for about 10 minutes and suddenly you felt Kwangmin hugging your waist.

"Yeobo~" You said.

"Good night babe!" He said and kiss your cheek.

"Good night too!" You smiled.

______________________________________________________________

Youngmin and the Others side.

"Anyone wants to go for ice cream??" Myungsoo asked.

Youngmin, Minwoo, and Eunmi turned to him.

"Umm... no thanks oppa, I'm good" Eunmi smiled. Myungsoo nodded. "Okay."

"Um.. me too, not in the mood. And it's like 8:30PM." Youngmin said. Myungsoo nodded again.

"Myungsoo let's go, man!" Minwoo smiled.

"Okay then, let's go~" Myungsoo turned to Minwoo. "Oh and" he added to Youngmin and Eunmi. "You both stay together and call me if you need me." After that Myungsoo and Minwoo left for ice cream.

Awkwardness was not surrounding Eunmi and Youngmin.

"Youngmin ah~" Eunmi started slowly. "Can I tell you something?"

Youngmin didn't look at Eunmi but he was curious so he said, "Yeah... sure"

"Um.... okay." Eunmi said nervously, she cleared and began. "Youngmin ah~ ever since I met you, I really like you. You have been my crush ever since we've met. I just wanted to tell you this to get it off my shoulder. I hope it won't ruin our friendship. I really like you."

Youngmin couldn't still look at Eunmi.

'What?! She LIKES ME?! Like SERIOUSLY?!' Youngmin thought.

"For......real?" Youngmin said finally looking at Eunmi.

Eunmi just slowly nodded. "But.. it doesn't matter if you don't like me back." She smiled weakly. "I just hope we could still be at least friends."

"Well.... then you want me to tell you something too?" Youngmin began.

Eunmi looked at him, with curious eyes. And slowly she nodded.

"I like you too, Eunmi." He said. 'Finally off my shoulder!'

"WHAT?!" Eunmi said like she was going to burst out of tears. Of JOY of course.

"Will... you - be my girl----friend?" Youngmin said shaking between each words.

"You mean it?" Eunmi looked at him, now her eyes were filled with water. Youngmin nodded.

Eunmi hugged him right away. "OF COURSE I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"She hugs Youngmin tightly. Youngmin smiled and hugs her back.

"Saranghae." Youngmin said and pats Eunmi's head.

Eunmi smiled and was still hugging Youngmin and said. "Nado."

______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update and stuff...

I wrote half of the chapter and then watched some Invincible Youth Season 1 so I didn't really write! ^o^

But now I updated!!!

Okay here's one thing, I got back from school and I can't believe I said this but I LOVE TODAY AT SCHOOL!! XD

LOL.... tons of stuff happened....

I thought of this chapter's idea when I was reading my book during reading time.... xD

LOL, I hope you like it...

hope it's not TOO cheesy or whatever you think of it.

COMMENT!! (:

I didn't really recieved any new subbies so I hope it's not too boring to read that you can just fall asleep just reading the first sentence!

I will update soon... buh bye! ^o^

Oh and comments reply!!
Cutiesooyoung:                  The end of story... NO!!! I'm not even in the middle yet, girl! ;D
LOL, it's the END of the BEGINNING I'll say!
Youngmin4eva:         I get out at school maybe around 2:20, which is the time right now~
I usually jumps on the computer right away after I get home! (: