anger

Endless Love {currently editing}

AUTHOR'S POV:

After all of the fun at the Ice Rink with Jaeyeon, Jeongmin, and Kwangmin. You were now in the back seat of the car with Kwangmin. While in the front, Jeongmin and Jaeyeon were laughing there heads off with each other's jokes.

'Is Kwangmin mad at me?' You thought and quickly glances at Kwangmin. He was just staring at his feet. You were scared that he was mad at you because you made him skate, even though he's not good at it.

'Maybe he IS.' You thought and stared out the window. It was awfully quiet between you and Kwangmin. And that's not normal.

"You guys are being too quiet!" Jeongmin finally noticed the silence between you and Kwangmin. You turned and look at him, but he didn't look back.

"I know....." You sighed. Every 10 minutes you would take a look at him. The last time you took a look at him, he was sleeping peacefully so you didn't want to bother him anymore. You smiled and looked at how he slept.

'He's so cute!!! >.<' You squeaked in your head.

When you all got home, Jeongmin told you to wake up Kwangmin. Before you can even open your mouth, Jaeyeon and Jeongmin already left the car and was heading towards the house.

'Aish..... what to do to wake Kwangmin up?!' You thought, cluelessly. You decided to take the easy path first and decided to call him.

"Kwangmin ah~~!! We're home!!" You called him. He didn't move, he was still sleeping.

"KWANGMIN AH!!" You called a little louder. He still didn't open his eyes. 'Aish.... I hate Jeongmin oppa.... for making me doing this...' You thought and stuck your tongue out.

"If you're not waking up, I'm going to hate you forever. I MEAN IT!" You said and stared at sleeping Kwangmin. You sat in the car for 10 minutes and nothing happened.

'He's a heavy sleeper... and I can't carry him inside.' You were tired of thinking now.

"I'm going inside now. You can be here all you want." You gave up and was about to open the door, when Kwangmin grabbed your wrist.

"You have no patience." He said and let go of your wrist. You mehrong him and got out of the car. Kwangmin did the same.

" I'll be in my room." You said as you went upstairs. After that you went to your room and sat on your bed. You felt mad, but didn't know why.

'That Jo Kwangmin...' You said in your mind.

" I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" You said out loud.

"Hate who?" You heard a voice.

"Get out..." You said coldly.

"Why would you do that to your Jeongmin oppa?" You heard. So it was Jeongmin not Kwangmin like you thought. "Did you and Kwangmin fight?" Jeongmin asked again. He was standing outside your room since you locked your door. You stood up and headed towards the door. You decided to let Jeongmin in your room.

" Did I do something wrong?" He asked as he went in.

You nodded. "It's all your fault."

"What did I do?" He asked you and sat on your bed.

"You told me to wake up him...... >.<" You said.

"And you both fought?" He asked.

You hit him with the pillow.

'Why am I angry all of the sudden?' You didn't know what was this feeling.

Jeongmin smiled. "Just release all your anger on me if you need to."

You suddenly hit him AGAIN! Jeongmin sat there and let you hit him.

'It doesn't hurt.......it's kinda fun..' Jeongmin thought and continue to smile brightly. You were about to hit him for the almost 20th time when he suddenly pulled you into a hug. You froze there and just let him hug you. 

"~~~~ ah! You're just like a little kid." Jeongmin smiled. You didn't say anything, you just dropped the pillow.

"Oppa, mianhae... I couldn't control my anger!" You almost burst into tears....

"Kwechanah!" Jeongmin peck your head. You smiled and hug him tightly.

==========================================================================

Is this annoying?! xD *Imitate Agnes in Despiciable Me*

I love that movie! Have you guys seen the Korean version? Taeyeon and Seohyun dubbed Agnes and the other girl's voice. I forgot her name... Giselle?

Anyways.. I hope it's not too boring... I feel like it is.

HEY HEY HEY!! LISTEN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just planned the 1st chappie of the sequel!!!!! YAY!

Sorry guys but I've decide on the title............... JOKINGGG! Voting still on! ;D

Enjoy this chappie.... I hope I didn't bored you to DEATH! TT.TT

After this week is over, this story is going to be over... like by Friday this is bye bye! :D

See you!♥

Ppyong~