nightmare

Endless Love {currently editing}

I almost cried rereading this..... >.< Enjoy... D:

Don't cry your hearts out too much....okay?

_______________________________________________________________________________

IT WAS TIME TO COME BACK FROM YOUR 2 Weeks vacation.

“I can’t believe time goes sooo fast!” You said as you sat next to Kwangmin again but this time Myungsoo was sitting on the outside.

“I know right?! It’s already the middle of July… dang...”  Myungsoo sighed.

You all nodded.

“I’m t-tired!” You yawned and put your head on Kwangmin’s shoulder; he patted your head and smiled.

“I’ll tell you when we’re there.” Kwangmin said and you nodded.

“Okay, good night!” You said sleepily and fell asleep.

YOUR DREAM:

Na Eun slapped you right across the face. You looked at her.

“What was THAT FOR?!” You asked.

“THAT?! Was for stealing my Kwangmin.” Na Eun smirked. “Oh and stay away from him, he’s mine, all mine.”

You looked at her.

“Oh yeah? Who does he love, me or you?” You looked into her evil eyes.

“Psst… ask him yourself, you’ll know the perfect answer.” She smiled evilly.

Suddenly Kwangmin appeared out of nowhere.

“Oppa!” You called. “Answer my question so she’ll get it right. Who do you love me or her?” You ran up to Kwangmin.

Kwangmin looked up at you, you were expecting a warm smile from him but he just looked at you coldly.

“Of course it’s Na Eun, she’s perfect. A perfect girlfriend.” He smiled at Na Eun and kisses her right in front of you.

“NO KWANGMIN AH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You yelled from your dream.  You actually yelled it out loud and Kwangmin and Myungsoo look right at you.

You open your eyes and saw Kwangmin with you.

“Thank goodness that was a dream!” You were almost crying out loud. “Always be with me okay?” You said and held his hand tightly.

He looked confused but nodded.

“Bad dream……worst dream ever!” You said and looked out the window. “Hope it’ll never happens for real……” A tear drops from your eye.

“Yeobo, what’s that you hope never going to be real?” Kwangmin ask you, he didn’t know anything.

You decided to tell him about your dream. (A/N: Myungsoo fell asleep so I hope you don’t think I forgot him again, XD)

Tears were running from your eyes like a waterfall. Kwangmin wiped your tears and smiled.

“That will never happen. I will forever love you, don’t think too much.” He said and kisses your forehead.

You nodded and felt much better.

“I love you.” You smiled.

“I love you more than anything!” Kwangmin smiled and held your hand tighter.

“I don’t want to sleep anymore… I don’t want more bad dreams.” You said softly and put your head on Kwangmin’s shoulder.

“Waeyo? Just think of something happy and good and you won’t have bad dreams.” Kwangmin said and caress your cheek.

“What if it doesn’t work?” You asked.

“Listen to me one time, please?” He asked you pouting.

“Okay then…” you nodded and close your eyes.

You fell asleep again and you were glad it wasn’t a bad dream with Na Eun in it. But you might be wrong…

You were in heaven flying around and having fun when a pair of arms wraps around you. You turned around and saw Kwangmin smiling at you.

“Ah~ kyeopta!” He said and pinches your cheeks.

You smiled and rub your cheeks.

“Let’s go to this place I just found~!” Kwangmin said as he pulls you to be beautiful place. It was covered with beautiful roses... Picture:

Alot more roses than this but just a quick look for you.

 

“WAH~~!!” You were so amazed by the beautiful garden of roses.  “Kwangmin ah this is awesome.” 

He smiled and pull you into a deeply kiss.

You giggled and looked at him, he smiled brightly.

“YEOBO~ I love you sooooooo much!” He said.

“I love you too!” You said and peck his lips.

Suddenly a black figure came and stood right in front of you both.

“It’s…….no….it can’t be………..the DEVIL!!” You said quietly to Kwangmin. He quickly hugs you tightly to his body.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!” The devil let out her long evil laugh. “Today, one of you will DIE!” She said evilly and point at you.

“NO! She will NOT die, if she does, I will die with her then!” Kwangmin said hugging you tighter. You stayed still.

“I WANT YOU! AND YOU WON’T GET AWAY!” She yelled at Kwangmin. “Once she’s gone you’ll be mine!”

“Kwangmin ah~” Your tears began to drop. “Saranghae…….”  You said softly.

“YOU WILL NOT DIE!!” Kwangmin said angrily. “I will die with you!”

“Aniyo, you can’t just die because of me…” You said.

“FINISH UP QUICKLY~ said your last words? Okay… now you girl….. BE GONE FOREVER!” The devil point her poisonous arrow at you and aim it right at your heart, she quickly shoot.

“I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!” You said quickly to Kwangmin.

“NOOOOOOOOO!” He yelled but too late. The arrow had hit you right in your heart.

You wings began to disappear and so was your body…

“Goodbye Kwangmin...” You said and your last tear drops.

 

“OUCH! My heart!” You said painfully putting your hand on your heart.

“Yeobo, kwechanah?” Kwangmin said worrying about you.

“Great…. Just another dream….” You sighed. 

“Why are you having these dreams….” Kwangmin said worrying so much about you that he could die still worrying about you.

“I think I’m too scared about losing you. “ You said sadly.

“You losing me? That would NEVER happen, I told you.” Kwangmin said.

You shook your head. “You might change your mind about that.”

“NEVER.” He said staring deeply into your eyes.

A tear drops from your eye again.  Kwangmin wipe it.

“I’m really worried about you.” Kwangmin said sadly.

“Don’t…. it’s okay...” You said still holding tightly to his hand.

“It’s not…. You’re having bad dreams and it’s not good.” Kwangmin said, his voice was shaking like he was going to cry.

You looked at him.

“What if I lose YOU?” His tear drops. It was the first time you see him crying.

You hug his arm tightly.

“I love you soooo much!!” You said.

“I love you too.” He said and smiled a little.

“My eomma said that if you have bad dreams... Something bad’s going to happen.” You said quietly.

Kwangmin sighed…. “Don’t worry right now!” You slowly nodded.

‘I hope so Kwangmin ah~ I will never want to lose you. I love you soooooooooo much!’ You thought.

__________________________________________________________________

Short chapter...........

It's really bad right? I mean like the events not my story! xD

I told you all of the horrible stuff was going to come..............

This is only the beginning subbies...... so you better stay tune! :D

I might continue writing but not gonna update til tomorrow...

Maybe I'll write like 2 chapters and we'll have double updates in the morning and in the afternoon too! ^o^

Ohohoho! That'll be cool..

Anyways... enjoy...

And as I told you from the beginning, when I was rereading this, I was getting teary.. :'(

*sniff sniff*

Don't cry too much! ;)

Ppyong~♥