Same Questions

Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1985


 

“Don’t you think it’s too hot for assignments?”  Dahyun walked faster and tried to catch up.  Jeongyeon shook her head, ignored her partner and walked faster.  “Jeongyeon, ah!  Jeongyeon!”  Dahyun shouted followed by a series of coughs.

 

The latter stopped and closed her eyes.  Damn it.  Turned and went back to Dahyun.  “Are you okay?” she said as she padded the eagle’s back.  “About time that you care about me…” She mumbled, “I am fine… Let’s continue.”

 

“Here,” Jeongyeon said and carried Dahyun’s bag for her.  “Try to stay in the shade, okay?” She said again and walked faster.  Dahyun smirked at Jeongyeon’s words.


 

*****

 

“You brought the camera?” Jeongyeon asked.  Dahyun nodded with satisfaction, “I think we are the only one that’s gonna have pictures in the report.  I’m smart right?  This means high marks you know?”

 

Jeongyeon showed a weird look at Dahyun, “Having pictures doesn’t mean we are going to have high marks.” She then took pictures of the oak tree.  Which was still small compared to 2030’s time.

 

How ironic.  I guess every time I will witness your growth.  Jeongyeon smiled.  “Are you smiling at a tree?  Tell me you are not insane.” Dahyun stared at her.  “You won’t get it, this tree reminds me of the… old times.”

 

“More like reminds you of someone right?” Dahyun nudged her shoulder.  “Shut up.” Jeongyeon handed back Dahyun’s camera roughly.  “Be careful… it’s really expensive you know?” She shouted at Jeongyeon who was already starting to walk away from her.


 

*****

 

“Why am I here again?” Jeongyeon asked herself.  “To do our assignment?” Dahyun answered while having a bite of her cake.  “I am asking myself, not you,”  Jeongyeon said coldly.

 

“Why are you so mean to me?”  Jeongyeon glanced at her face, which was fixed at the plate.  “Are you mad?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter