『一』

Red door | Vkook

 " I couldn't help but feel something. It feels intense and very worry some to me. Almost like if whatever just happened back there was a huge mistake."

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><><>•

" Yah Taehyung!" May you please focus on what I'm saying?!" Taehyung's friend Baekhyun raises his voice and smacks the boy behind his head. 

" Ow hyung!" Taehyung hisses however he's still lost in his own world. He has been like this for the past 45 minutes since the class started and be can't seem to snap back to reality, No matter how hard he tries and tells himself. 

It's the boy. The thought of seeing his his big black eyes staring at him again brings Taehyung's hair to stand up and the classroom suddenly felt hot to him. He slowly removes his jacket as he unknowingly stares right at Baekhyun, Who turns to the front since he needed to pay attention to class. 

The jacket wasn't enough. He wanted to take off his clothes which feels itchy on his skin. " And then you substitute it like this.." He must focus on the review his teacher is willing to render him since he has been absent but Taehyung can't help but to drift off in space. First his mind drifted to remind himself of the tasks and jobs that he has to do when suddenly his thoughts transported to the boy again. Like he hasn't done it before, Taehyung immediately tries to pull his mind out with a vast force. He really wished not to think of that boy, especially not when the room is hot. 

He stares at the board trying to lose himself on the black lines and numbers his teacher is explaining but it didn't work. His mind is set back in a dark room with some kind glowing red neon sign that illuminates the boy's body. His mind imagines thoughts, touching. Feeling his skin softly. 

Again Taehyung tries to take his mind out of it but thinking of other things doesn't help very well. He closes his eyes and thinks about a pink and white stuffed bunny with a black collar on it's neck. It's a safe thought for now but Taehyung's mouth dilates when that bunny image transformed into the boy of his thoughts again but this time with bunny ears and a tail along with the collar. The boy kneels on the floor, his body somewhat hid by darkness surrounding the room. The boy is begging, He's begging for it, he wants it. The illuminative red light helps Taehyung imagine the boy's features. His eyes seductive and dangerous, It allures Taehyung in and he's almost gonna- 

" !" Taehyung mumbles when he feels his pants tightening on his private area. He pops his head up searching around the room for the students that could see his growing tent. There is no witnesses however it will be difficult standing up to go to the bathroom without people noticing. He will feel so embarrassed and it's not a bluff when he says that his will be on the social media the next day and becoming the talk of the week. 

But he can't just let his 'Problem' left alone. Taehyung sinks on his seat just to freely curse at how unfair the world is but most of all he curses the boy in his too. Curse him for appearing from the corner of the hallway, Curse him for staring back with those innocent dark eyes and that pale skin so good enough to leave dark red marks. Taehyung can tell very well that his skin can easily get stained if he dares to put his lips on it. 

" Holy !" Taehyung hisses when he feels himself getting harder. His furious shaft pressuring at his pants, dying to go out in the open. It hurts him so bad and on top of that the room is hot! Taehyung holds his whimpers and whines even though inside his pants it feels like a war and he's at the point he can't even sit properly without feeling hurt or uncomfortable. 

" When will this end?" Taehyung asks himself and he knows very well his answer. Taehyung went back again to that dark room with the boy of his thoughts, Bunny is what he decided to call him. " For jesus's sakes, help me!" throbs and twitches inside becoming harder like a rock. His thighs become wet with sweat and Taehyung gulps.

" Teacher!" He didn't mean to yell that loud but he's being attacked. 

" Yes Taehyung?" The teacher looks behind him, evident in his face expression that he is greatly irritated. 

" May I please go to the bathroom?" The teacher hesitates but reluctantly nods his head anyways. The uniform jacket is flung and wrapped around Tashyung's waist to hide his from student's curious eyes. He runs as fast as he can towards the bathroom. Lucky for him the men's restroom is near by and hopefully it might be so empty that he can at least release a few whimpers and moans. 

" Sup Taehyung!" He hand shakes a boy passing through the hallways. " I'm your biggest-" Taehyung's irritated self doesn't even let the boy finish his sentence as he cuts him, for the urge to go take care of his problem. 

" I need to take care of my so excuse me!" Taehyung pushes past the boy, his body desperate. It's like he has gone crazy and no longer finds his reputation important. 

Stumbling inside one of the stalls and ing his pants, Taehyung hastily pulls down both his boxers and pants on the floor. He's springs out in the open red and wet. The cold air hitting his makes Taehyung release soft whines. There is no time to waste! Quickly he grabs himself panting in a steady rhythm. Silently he rubs and feels himself as fast as he can before next period commences. He bites his lips to prevent unwanted sounds just in case someone enters but the harder and faster he goes the more he forgets he's in a public place and the more louder he gets. " Ah ahh~ Bunny" He closes his he's shut and imagines 'Bunny'. He can try to imagine bunny's lips wrapped around his fitting so perfectly as bunny stares right at him. The warthm and wetness of his mouth making his twitch, and that tongue swirling around his tip would make him feel tingles but sadly the only thing Taehyung can feel is his now wet with precum hand. 

He releases small whimpers and moans as his stomach stirs. " Ngh I'm coming!" He breathes out and pumps faster. " Ahn yeah! Yes! baby bunny!" Taehyung gasp at the wonderful feeling of pleasure and finally cums in his hand. " Oh god that felt good..." He whispers to himself. Already relaxing his tensed up muscles. He shakes his hand and let's the test of the fall on the toilet before flushing it. 

Now that he's done he lifts his pants and opens the door of the stall. Taehyung literally almost falls backwards in surprise when he comes face to face with a pair of familiar innocent eyes. The same boy from earlier, the same boy that wouldn't leave his mind, the same boy who he was just to, the same boy who is here now staring at him.