『 よん』

Red door | Vkook

" Of course, I'm buying your silence. One more thing, that business card has my company's name. And I heard you like to sing...Why don't you try and see if you can have an early chance. You're invited by me." Seokjin smirks, stands up with a bow and leaves my room before I could even utter a word. I hear them talking, mother and him and the door closes. " 

_Please vote and comment. 
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•

xXTaehyungXx 

" I'm sick and tired of you! You're a false! A fake! A shame to our country! Haven't you done enough ruining the lives of others?!" I blink unamused just halfway listening to this lady screaming at me. Her eyes dilate from anger, cheeks and nose becoming red, and she points her finger at me repeatedly. " You should just go and die!" She said her last line turning around making sure that her hair flips back roughly to express anger. She makes her way out of the setting room and the door closing abruptly is my cue to my next line. I'm supposed to laugh... Like a maniac to illustrate another example to viewers that my character is mentally ill. But I struggle when I can't seem to laugh! My cue passed too long ago and I have not shown any reaction to what she said at all! Or perhaps I'm misleading the reaction I'm supposed to have. 

" Cut!" The director's voice travels violently to my ears. Letting me know that i'm about to get scolded. " Taehyung! Did you forget your act? It's very simple all you have to do is laugh crazily. Got it?" The director's lips formed into a wide open mouth smile meanwhile his eyes dilated in what seemed excited but everyone who saw it knew it was sarcastic. 

" I-I need a moment." I said biting my lips. Never when I became a pro actress have i asked for a moment to think. I'm always devoted to my job and if I ask for a break it's because I'm physically not alright but today....I just can't seem to come back to earth. 

" Well alright!" The director speaks loudly. " Let's give Mr.Kim a break so that all of us have to stay here longer for a scene that should have already been recorded! But Mr.Kim here didn't laugh!" Again the director became super sarcastic and very much offending, I just literally rolled my eyes and my teeth. A lot of directors act polite towards others only when it's convenient to them but this one just doesn't give two s cause he never really lost an actor. I hope that someday someone loses their patience with him and quit! Matter fact, I want to quit! But Jin hyung and my parents will pull my ears after wasting all that time that I had for this show. 

" Fine. Let's finish this up quickly." I put up cue and someone from the back re opens and closes the door. Instantly my scene went straight to quiet as I began feeling him...My character....I felt angry...but I hate being angry so I always laugh or smile. I felt murderous....but she's an important piece to my scheme....Slowly I lower my head and my shoulders begin to tremble as I form what is silent chuckles. Soon enough I throw my head back to stare at the rooftop of the setting, bursting out with ugly hollers of evil laughter! Mad is what I am and crazy is how I act. I suppose my fellow workers wanted more of a show so I also begin dying from laughter until I hear the word. " And....cut!" 

xXJungkookXx

" Jungkook are you serious? You're going to lose a great opportunity like that!?" My mother says dropping the dishes onto he sink and joining me and my father to the table. I feel flustered as they both stare disapprovingly at me for sharing my opinion about not wanting to "become a singer" early. They know and I know that it's my dream to be singer, I have went to competitions before and I've won the good prizes most of the time. I'm currently throwing my all in music class which is one of the reasons I'm considered the best in my class! Because I put effort into it and it was not that easy, I have practiced at home and some people tend to think that I got to my position without trying at all. It's a flattering thought...but I do my stuff with hard work which brings me back to that offer that Taehyung's manager gave me. He told me, that he knows I like to sing but he hasn't heard me sing yet he gave me his business card. Maybe he didn't  care and he just gave me everything he could to keep my mouth shut like he wanted and now I'm getting a strange and eerie feeling about this. " Jungkook we're waiting for you~ Hello." My mother snaps her finger in front of me to break me from my train of thoughts. I look apologetically at her and my dad. 

" Mom...Dad...The thing is that man has not heard me sing. You know I always work hard to get to my positions and this man just handed me this card like that." 

" And? That's exactly a reason why you should accept! You worked hard enough you deserve this. You have a wonderful voice Jungkook, put it to good use. You're going to be high in popularity...and it's the same company as that popular kid, your father always hears the females talking about when he goes to work right honey?" My mom eye smiles at him. 

" Indeed." My father nods approvingly. 

" Yeah but... I'm not even a professional yet. I'm still taking classes, i can't even write my own songs yet. I'm struggling." 

" The manager of course knows that but he's saying it's okay for you try and apply! And as for songs, music writers are paid to make songs for you." My mom continues to insist an argue against me. I felt hopeless as though if I mentioned anything it would just back fire to me. These were reasons I honestly felt so that I didn't have to join. I'm sure she wouldn't have let me join the company if she were to find out that the only reason this manager person came by today is to silence my mouth with brides about what inappropriate things happened between me and Taehyung in the bathroom. The scary thing about this also is, what if Taehyung continues to....ually attack me and then I'm forced to keep quiet by his manager?! Is that what they wanted to do? If so, I won't be afraid to open my mouth any time soon! 

" Please Jungkook." My mom holds my hand pleading me. " Try it out...Okay? Starting early is a wonderful training and it represents that you are talented. Okay?" My mom looks into my eyes which is one of her  most powerful tricks to convince me and my father. I thought about it for a moment, putting the negatives to the side and I nod my head slowly. She..did have somewhat of a point..." Yes!" She cheers urging me into a hug. 

xX3rd POVXx 

" Jin hyung~" Taehyung moans as his back snaps during yoga posses. The said man hums reading a magazine calmly and relaxed, both boys were in their comfortable sleeping clothing, sweat pants or shorts with large oversized shirts. 

Taehyung propped himself in another position, twisting his body just to earn the sound of his bones cracking. " What um...ever happened to the situation with bunny?" 

" I'm sorry, Bunny?" Jin rests the newspaper on his lap meanwhile looking at Taehyung struggling on the floor. 

" Y-yeah...that's what I call him...the boy." Taehyung reminds Jin who opens his mouth into an 'O'. 

" His name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." The older informs making Taehyung instantly jump next to Jin to pay attention. 

" Jungkook?! How you found that out? Did you talk to him? What was he like? What did you do to him?" Taehyung attacked Jin with questions forcing the older to flick his finger hard against Tae's forehead. 

" To this you pay full attention huh!? Instead of focusing on your acting earlier today." He scolds. 

" Please hyung...You know I'm very devoted to my work, I always do good, Please just this once.." Taehyung forms a pout. " This boy...I can't seem to focus well because of him. He's always on my mind.." Taehyung pleads making the other feel guilty. He sighs and closes his eyes to think. 

" Okay. So I re-searched who he was and I visited his house. I spoke with his parents and they seemed lovely and I left them a lot of money to keep Jungkook from saying anything about you." 

" And?" Taehyung smiles. 

" And.." Jin rolls his eyes." I gave him a business card to this company." 

" What!? Really!?" Taehyung beams up bouncing. 

" Yeah.." Jin shrugs. " I hear he likes singing." 

" Oh my god!" Jin looks at Taehyung and he could swear the boy is fanboying over Jungkook. 

" Yeah yeah~ but don't get too excited cause you're not allowed to be gay!" Jin flips through his magazine but not before Taehyung knocked it back down with his hand. 

" What was he like?" 

" Tae no more questi-" 

" Pleeeeassee?" 

" He was fine okay?! He seems very obedient!" Jin shoos Taehyung away.

" Will he come to our company?" Taehyung asks but the older shrugs. Nonetheless Taehyung goes back to yoga, with an endless smirk plastered on his face making him more happy and hyper. 

•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>• 

The next time in school, Taehyung goes to school with a black bag in his hand. He greets the others a good morning before going to each and every one of his classes. He paid a better attention, but the bunny boy was still on his mind. At last when it became break time the celebrity seeks for a familiar black haired boy, firstly having difficulties but soon enough almost at the end of the break he finds Jungkook upstairs in one of the classrooms. Taehyung bites his lips and grips the bag harder to which suddenly he forgot what he needed to say. He approaches the boy tapping him gently on the shoulder. " Excuse me." He says and Jungkook turns around with a slight smile that horribly translated into a quick frown that even Taehyung felt hurt. 

Jungkook has thought about it, running away instantly but seeing how they could be scene Taehyung wouldn't dare try anything, would he? 

" Y-yes?" The younger stutters making Taehyung smile. 

" Um yes hi...Um......" 

" ........"

" This is for you!" Taehyung hands the black bag unexpectedly to Jungkook who nervously holds it. " I....Wanted to give this to you as an apology." Taehyung forms an apologetic face and bows down in front of Jungkook who is in utter shock! Taehyung? The celebrity almost kisses him something a lot of fans including Hoseok wanted, now he apologizes and bows in front of him, it all almost seems like a prank. 

" O-oh it's alright I forgive you." Jungkook finds himself quickly saying. He bows at the celebrity and walks away before anything else happens and when the bell is about to ring. Taehyung finds himself frowning, he was really hoping to make amends but also become good friends but unfortunately Jungkook looks like he wanted nothing to do with him. 

•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•