『二』

Red door | Vkook

" Taehyung literally almost falls backwards in surprise when he comes face to face with a pair of familiar innocent eyes" 

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><><>• 

Taehyung feels glad that he came across this boy again. He doesn't know who he is but he feels something for this boy. This something however isn't love at first sight like most would say but more like this sudden urge to dominate him. He wants to tame him and make him become apart of his life. His innocent eyes gives Taehyung a vast urge to him, control him, make him scream and cry, to lock him down and show him just how dark the world is. Taehyung doesn't usually think or feel this way but something dark is starting to rise. What is this desire? 

The boy avoids eye contact because he feels awkward and embarrassed for the celebrity. Taehyung too became red when he noticed that bunny could have heard everything that was happening inside this stall. He now came to his senses and fears for his reputation but most of all he fears to be found disgusting or weird. But He's just another male...It's natural to he . The boy starts walking to one of the stalls and enters inside meanwhile Taehyung goes inside and washes his hands with soap. He takes his time turning on the faucet, Spraying soap in his hands, rubs, and then rinses it out. ' I don't want to walk away without at least getting to know his name..' Taehyung thinks inside his mind, ears raises high to detect any noise that the door might make as it opens and soon it does. 
Bunny walks over to the sinks and abruptly halted as he saw that Taehyung was still here, The awkward atmosphere rising up again. So cute he looks as he just stands there waiting patiently for Taehyung to finish and move despite there being two more empty sinks, Oh how cute and innocent he looks it once again flicks a candle of Taehyung's inner self and he simply couldn't take it anymore. A sudden wide smirk is plastered on his face as he stares at Jungkook from the mirror. " How much have you heard little one? " Taehyung asks while turning around.

The boy, Jungkook is caught in surprise but decided to look elsewhere and pretend he hasn't heard. However, Bad mistake because now Taehyung has swiftly glided in front of him, Gripping both his wrist, lifting it above his own head as he pins him against the wall. 

" W-what do you think you're doing?!" Jungkook whimpers as his back made impact against the wall and the smirking Taehyung makes him stutter. His eyes dilate at this sudden action, confusion and alarm evident in his face expression. 

" Answer my question, Baby boy." Taehyung's voice dropped more lower than it was, Husky and y voice all for Jungkook to hear. " How much did you hear?" 

" H-huh?!" Jungkook's eyebrows furrow and his eyes are more dilated, Wildly staring at himself from the mirror. He looks up at Taehyung only to immediately look down due to the striking handsome face. " I-I haven't heard anything!!" Jungkook closes his eyes. Why is he in this situation? He asked himself very confused as to why, Kim Taehyung the celebrity is pinning him against the wall. 

" Mmm~ I don't believe you. Are you lying to me?" Taehyung life's the boy's head with his index finger and stares right into his brown orbs with his piercing gaze. It makes the boy shake nervously under him rendering Taehyung some more satisfaction, excitement and joy. Oh how fun it is for him to do this to 'his' bunny. Pretending even for this moment, That Jungkook is his, His property. so much fun it is.
The boy shakes his head vigorously. 

"Speak." Taehyung commands in soft voice.


" N-no I h-haven't heard a t-thing!!" 

" You're so cute." Taehyung smiles at him in contentment. Jungkook who was gazing up at him stopped squirming just to take a moment and admire Kim's beautiful smile and blushes. It made his aggressive and crazy personality almost seem...Okay. ' Your smile it pretty.' Jungkook wanted to say but suddenly Taehyung stops smiling as he leans closer. The boy under him stays still unable to breath properly. Slanting nearer to the boy Taehyung closes his eyes. It's almost as if he lost his mind again, He doesn't care for reputation again and he's being himself at last. He likes men. Whatever he was doing now felt so right...Despite the fact that he knows not Jungkook at all. Not even his name, Just another student who's attractive looks and innocent caught a big fish. 

Jungkook who is staring back terrified slowly also closed his eyes. But not to kiss back but more like preparing himself, He didn't think twice and measured the consequences so he literally slams his head against Taehyung's forehead just when their lips was about to touch. In a matter of seconds as Taehyung became distracted with his now throbbing forehead Jungkook ran out of the bathroom and into his classroom where he felt safe because he was sure the celebrity wouldn't just barge inside this room. He caught the attention of his teacher who didn't continue the lesson without at least giving Jungkook a deadly stare. 

" Sorry~" He bows and sits in his seat in front of his opened books. The teacher takes a minute and re-starts the lesson meanwhile Jungkook's head was in all places. So he simply just sat there without words.