『三』

Red door | Vkook

Taehyung became distracted with his now throbbing forehead Jungkook ran out of the bathroom.
Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><><><><>•

An ice pack is gently being placed on the celebrity's forehead. Slowly, His manger removes the ice pack and places it on the table. He sighs and looks at the younger disapprovingly. " So you're saying....You almost kissed a boy inside a public bathroom but he bumped your head and ran away...." The manager took a quick stop, looking at Taehyung for conformation." Are you an idiot?" 

" Jin hyung I can expl-" Taehyung tried to speak, lifting his back from the couch but he was soon interrupted as his manager lifted his hand in front of his face, wanting not to hear any excuses. 

" There are no excuses Taehyung. You just do not go on and kiss somebody! Remember your responsibility as an idol! Imagine what that kid might think or say about you now? We better find him....talk to him...and make sure his lips are sealed. We can't risk it." 

" No, hyung I'll talk to him." 

" After what you've done? I don't think so." 

" Please hyung! You don't understand...." Taehyung sits up straight letting his eyes narrow down at his shoes as he contemplates his exact feelings that moment back in the school bathroom with Bunny. He squints his eyes closed when realizing that he won't be able to explain to his manager what he felt...in fact, he can't understand himself. All he knows is that something came over him, his thoughts and body acted on their own and it lead to his head growing a big red bump. Bad for his future appointments. It will cause some damage and rumors if news of his head bump became exposed. " It's like...something took over me...I thought very differently from my real self. My thoughts hyung....were dark." 

" Taehyung...." 

" Please hyung listen. I felt different and I'm honestly scared. I never had thoughts like this..." Taehyung said making Jin face palm a little. 

" What were your thoughts?" The older asked meanwhile checking the time on his wrist. Taehyung stood frozen before finally gulping. He can be himself around Jin....but if he were to say, it wouldn't even feel like himself. Never has Kim Taehyung thought about just taking advantage of someone...to use them for his pleasure needs. Usually he goes for, true love. Even true love at first sight.....but what he felt back then was pure lust. What would Jin think? 

A beep interrupted Taehyung's deep thoughts. His gaze switches to the source of the sound, located on Jin's wrist. 

" Look. I know we have a lot to talk about, but it's time to drive and get your new script for the next drama." Jin stands up from the couch and adjust his wrinkled areas on his suit." Let's go." He commands grabbing the keys from the table. Taehyung, complies quietly without even a grunt. Worry settles over him due to the problematic bunny who simply just wouldn't leave his mind, Jin is upset because he worries about taehyung's reputation than he does himself, he has a new dark mind and it bothers him. What can he do? Is what he wishes to know.

***Jungkook

" Want some?" 

I look at Hoseok hyung besides me on his black sofa. He has offered me some of his chips however I don't exactly feel the need to munch on something so I shake my head and look back at the TV. 
Our show got interrupted by the first advertisement. One being about the Tayota car, nothing new. Just the same ad I've seen millions and millions of times to no end until an upgrade comes by and oh! Another Toyota commercial. 

" Aish, you've been silent today. How boring!" Hoseok stuck his tongue out, shoving his hand inside the bag. He wanted to get to me but my mind is too clouded to pay attention. I won't say anything back like I usually do, I have no idea why I feel like my lips had suddenly become padlocked. Sometimes when I hum in agreement, my lips quiver without me really feeling cold. I asked myself many times why? Why does my body do this? and the image in my head is that celebrity. He did this...I'm scared to move my lips for some reason....it feels like I can still feel his breath hovering over mine. Slowly he moves closer as I can feel his breathing as well...our lips didn't touch....but they felt touched. 

I touch my lip gently with the tip of my finger when Hoseok hyung shook me a bit. " The show started!" He said excitedly forcing me out of my thinking bubble. I stared neutrally at the screen, our favorite heroes fighting the enemies when suddenly this new robot arrived crushing down from the roof! He landed in the most destructive way, blowing both the heroes and the villains; despite this robot having the most slim and good looking body.....for a robot. Is he even a robot? 

The robot stood up and showed it's face to the viewers. My breathe hitched when I noticed that it was that celebrity! Here? In this tv show?! Oh right. I have forgotten that he is a celebrity of almost anything. He always seems to pop everyone I go now. I feel that it will soon drive me crazy. 

" My lord! My future husband!" Hoseok shrieks loudly forcing me to glance at him. His excited face is illuminated from the blue and red lights of the film. 

" Your who?" 

" My husband." He repeats again like if it was the most obvious thing in the world." Kim Taehyung." He added and I nodded my head slowly. " He's so hot! And we're married. But he doesn't know it. And he goes to our school. You've seen him right? A walking model." Hoseok burst out laughing and I forced a chuckle. I wanted to mention what he'd done today, everything! But I didn't even utter a word. Instead I stared at Taehyung, his every line and every move in this movie and it is at this moment that I became even more amused and aware. Such a talented person...in our school. It seems unbelievable. Such a talented and good looking person...almost kissed me? That seems more unbelievable. But I head bumped him. Now I'm in trouble. 

" I have to go Hoseok hyung." I check the time suddenly in a hurry to go home and talk to at least someone about this! " It's getting late." 

" Aww you're leaving me!? We were just getting to the good part." 

" I know but it seems that....I didn't finish my homework! It's twelve and I should be sleeping soon. See you tomorrow though! It was fun going with you guys earlier, and handing here with you." I thanked him for at least buying the drinks before kissing his cheek and running out. I picked up my bike from the ground, swiftly hopping on top and paddling away like if I were made to be a bike racer. I don't consider my home being very near hyung's home, nor do I consider it being far, however I passed so hastily in my bike that I got home in no time! I even felt amazed at how I looked like a mad scientist, thanks to my hair being blown up. 

I halt and parked in front of my home when I realized that a strange limousine is parked right in front of it. I mean...the limousine wasn't strange. What was strange is that it was parked there in the first place. But either way I shrug it off and pull out the house keys from my back pocket and open the door. Immediately entering inside, I heard a different voice. Unfamiliar to what I've heard. It was soft and warm but I don't recognize it. I saunter over to the living room, my mom on one side of our couch and a tall, handsome man sitting on my dad's favorite couch. The two noticed my presence before rendering me a glance. 

" Oh! That's my son Jungkook." My mom politely giggled before switching to me. " Jungkook...This lovely man was looking for you. Do you mind speaking to him before leaving?" She asked and I nodded my head despite being perplexed at how my mother spoke to me, perplexed at this unknown man who wants to speak to me?

" Hello. My name is Kim Seokjin nice to meet you Jungkook. I am aware we don't know each other but I'll inform you of myself. Do you mind if we speak privately?" The man asks politely and I nod my head despite how still confused I am. 

" Y-yes sure. Right this way." I him upstarts to my room, each step I took closer to my room I felt more and more curious about this man. What could he possibly want with me? What ever it is I'm about to find out, since we have arrived. " Please, sit wherever you like." I offer him, but I was actually referring to my bed or the seat besides my desk. 

" Thank you." He says kind of high pitched before sitting down in the most modern way. I was beginning to think that maybe he is an important man and I'm still interested on his voice. 

" Let me start with a greeting. Kim Seokjin, age 22, and I work as a manager." He fishes for a card and hands it over to me. A business card....what could this man want with me? 
" Your turn." He said after I stared at the card for too long. 

" E-eh! Yes! I'm Jeon Jungkook, age 17, and I am a student." I introduce myself, almost snorting but good thing that I can maintain myself. The older man smiles and lifts one leg on top of the other. 

" The reason why I am here Jungkook is because I'd like to tell you something. And it's important and urgent." He informs and I nod my head, already feeling nervous. " I'm sure you know who Kim Taehyung is? Of course you do. And I was informed that you had contact today with him..." 

" Y-yes I did." Jungkook stutters. Now he felt more nervous and even a bit scared. Hearing the mention of the celebrities' name did not really please him as much. He had thought he had escaped from seeing or hearing him everywhere he goes....even on the store's radio he hears Kim Taehyung. 

" Please pretend it never happened." Seokjin said bluntly. I can tell he wasn't even joking either, his face was grim from frowning so bad. But why would he ask me this? Could it be Taehyung sent him the message? Of course he did. Probably embarrassed or something. Serves him right! The hell was he thinking?

" Yeah sure. No problem." I place my hands inside my back pocket. 

" That means you make sure no one gets a word of this. No one needs to know, not your parents, not your best friends, nobody! It never happened. Do I make myself clear?" Seokjin said and I nodded my head while gulping. He stares at me dead in the eyes probably trying to see weakness and then in a matter of seconds he smiles sweetly again. " Thank you for your corporation Jungkook. In return, I'd like to leave 6000$ with you. I gave it to your mom." He announces. 

" What!?" I stare in shock.

" Of course, I'm buying your silence. One more thing, that business card has my company's name. And I heard you like to sing...Why don't you try and see if you can have an early chance. You're invited by me." Seokjin smirks, stands up with a bow and leaves my room before I could even utter a word. I hear them talking, mother and him and the door closes.