Don't mess with me

너 때문에 [Because of You]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group of girls headed down to the club in Itaewon after hitting the 노래방 (karaoke room). The entrance had a long queue, but the managed to access easily as clubs needed attractive girls to lure more customers. There was loud music, flashing lights, strong perfume smells and dancing bodies. It was an eye opener for Hyejin, “Um…I think I should head back…” she begun to turn her head around to leave.

“Yah Jisoo!” one of the girls, Minha elbowed her, “have some fun once in a while! I bet you won’t regret this experience! 가자 (let’s go)!” She yanked Hyejin’s arm and dragged her to a table with the others following closely behind.

“Firstly, buckets of beer is the way to go!” Minha’s arm flew up and waited for the bartender to attend to her, “Two buckets of beer please.”

Hyejin wasn’t even paying attention, she was too busy trying to cover her face with her ears, I swear I’ll go deaf any sooner… One of the other girls, Soohyun, pulled Hyejin’s arms away from her face and dragged her straight to the dance floor. Hyejin definitely hated the fact that people were practically rubbing themselves against each other, why the heck did I even say yes to come tonight… She felt disgusted and was just about to walk back to the table before spotting a hand moving up Minha’s backside. Hyejin’s eyebrows raised when she saw his hand running up her skirt when Minha was obviously uncomfortable. Now that pissed her off. Hyejin swiped out her phone and took a photo as evidence before walking up to them. She grabbed his hand.

“Excuse me, mister, what do you think you’re doing?”

That caught the man off by surprise, he slowly scanned Hyejin’s face down to her body.

“Woah Missy, you’re nice.” He was about to touch her with his free hand when Hyejin twisted his arm on his back and grinded her heel on his back to kneel down. He tried to get up but he only got a few more painful jabs in the back.

“I think you’re mistaken mister, we girls aren’t easy to play around with. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t want a man groping you, don’t you think? Don’t let me see you next time, understand?” Hyejin turned and looked around at Minha who was hiding behind her.

“가자 (let’s go).” Hyejin released his arm and kicked him onto the floor before dragging her away from the floor. Minha didn’t say one word on the way back to their table. They found the rest of the girls wasted on the table. Hyejin sighed, and asked Minha to drag them out of the club. From the corner of Hyejin’s eye, she noticed a gang of men (that looked like thugs) rush up to the man’s aid while he pointed to Hyejin’s back. One by one, Hyejin sent the girls back home by cab and took photos of the number plates of the taxis just in case anything happened. Just before Hyejin sent Minha away, she hugged Hyejin.

“Thank you so much Jisoo… if it weren’t for you the man would’ve gone further…. Thank you so much…” Hyejin released the hug and hailed for the taxi. She spun Minha around and got her seated in the taxi before closing the door, “Don’t worry, that’s what friends are for, right?” As she did before, Hyejin snapped a picture of the car plate before waving goodbye to Minha, what did I just say again? Haha I think I might be too immersed in my role as a normal person…  She sighed and called Changwook.

“Yah poofart.”

“I told you not to call me that!”

“Whatever.”

“You know you could’ve just used the earpiece.”

“Not like you would’ve had it on anyways, you’re in the bathroom right now aren’t you.”

Changwook coughed loudly and squirmed on his toilet seat. Damn how did she know that?

“Your voice is echoey- anyways I’m going to get straight to the point. Where are you right now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter