Chapter five

Affluence~ Riches, Wealth
Please log in to read the full chapter

 *NOT  EDITED  

 

Y/n wanted her time alone from “home”, and just generally JungKook, so she decided to spend the night elsewhere. Y/n decided to stay in her villa, that was surrounded by the forest and on a peak where she could see the city light and be peaceful. Being a Geum she didn't have to worry about someone stepping near her residence or a break in. Mob of highly trained guards and agents surrounded the area with strict security, and ready to shoot any disturbance and threat at any given time.

    “You found anything?” Y/n asked directly to the man beside her who was looking through a few file he had carried with him up to the villa. His hands were full and busy, passing through files after file. The sheets were humorously place securely up in the pit of his arm while some were tucked under his chin, and others were layered between his lips. She grabbed the paper between his lip, and Taehyung look up a little puzzle, but allowed her to take the paper anyway as it accidently slip to the side instead of forward. The paper flop down lifelessly, and Y/n helped to  straighten its back to realize a small stain of red blood printed on the edge of the paper. In curiosity, she looked up.

    “Ahh…” Taehyung , touching his lip with the back of his hands to see droplet of blood smeared on the corner. It continue to bleed a crimson red, but the cut wasn’t deep enough for it severely spill in stream.

“Sorry! I-”

“It’s okay Miss, Just a small cut,” Taehyung tried. He could see the panic running widely in her eyes before she walked over and graze the corner of his lip lightly, seeing the blood transferring to her thumb. Taehyung flinch at the touch and scurry back quickly. He let’s out a small cough while he stood pillaring awkwardly.

    “I’ll get a band aid,” she said heading over to get the small kit in the drawer.

“Taehyung~ah, did Secretary Choi leave you off to do the work.” She said in a sarcastic tone. “I might have to fire her.” She added.

“Miss- I mean y/n you shouldn't, she worked really hard and she deserves a day off. And plus I told her I'll find the information about JungKook.” He said, sorting out the papers.

“Aigoo, can't you take a joke?” She murmured sitting beside him. Y/n smacked his back “Sit straight! Your back will bend when you're older.” She said trailing off. Y/n pealed off the bandaid and was mid way to placing it on his cut before Taehyung grabbed her wrist for the band aid and placed it himself.

“Yah! How could you cut me off like that!” She yelled slapping his back once more. Y/n grabbed the nearest pillow and unexpectedly hitted Taehyung in the face. The boy who was took by surprise could only prevent the pillow from hitting him. “

Y/n grasp onto air after the continuous “pillow fight” with Taehyung. “Oppa- can you get me some water? I feel like my arm will be loose if I move an inch” she said with a raspy voice. Taehyung listened and walked over to the fridge in the kitchen. He brought a bottle of water and a cup. He set down the cup and opened the cap and poured the water inside the cup just enough for y/n to drink. Y/n gulped the water to the last drop of it.

“Okay, back to business.” She stated placing the cup on the table next to her.

“From what I found, Chou Tzuyu was Jungkook’s first love. They dated during their high school years. The Chou own a few lands in Korea and overseas. They also have their own brand of clothing and products. They’re also famous loaners in the countryside and also in Gangnam. It seems Tzuyu and Mrs. Jeon met before the engagement. She forced Tzuyu to break up with JungKook without hurting him.”

“Why can't she not just listen to Mrs. Jeon” interrupted Y/n.

“If she didn't, her family would be bankrupt and their business would go down.”

“Of course” she sighed.

“The Jeon also gave the Chou family 1 billion dollars to separate their daughter from interfering with JungKook.”

“How cliche .” She murmured, “continue” she added making sure she didn't interrupt him again.

“The Chou needed that money so they put their pride aside and accepted the money. And a few months ago JungKook found out his parents were behind why Miss. Chou broke up with him. And he violated the deal made between the two family by meeting Miss. Chou. And that's how the event that happened yesterday came to be.” He said blandly.

Some of Y/n’s answers were answered. Like why he suddenly turned cold again just when she thought everything was going smoothly.

“So what's going to happen now?” She asked in curiosity.

“It depends on whether the Jeon will find out about JungKook and her. Even if JungKook was the one that met up with her, the Chou are still at fault for it. Its pretty obvious what's going to happen.” Said Taehyung, talking like he was wikipedia or a human informational robot.

“So, should I be happy for them?” She snickered into the ridiculousness of what she's hearing. “They should script this and make it into a kdrama, I'm sure they'll earn a lot of money.” She joked knowing that it could be turned into a kdrama. “Taehyung~ah, Pali and call the driver, we need to head over to the Jeon’s residence.” She clicked.

Y/n wore her formal clothing, which was a round neck dress paired with pointed heels. Y/n let her straight hair down, and tucked the strand of hairs to her ears. Her wardrobe assistant handed her the purse and lead by Taehyung along with other guards protecting her like a precious jewel. Y/n headed into the car and was followed and surrounded by guards along with agents.

 

The gate to the house opened. Y/n was greeted by the workers as she entered. Taehyung handed her the wedding ring before she exited the car. The ring was intact and looked as beautiful as when she first wore it. Y/n admire at her diamond ring, of how something so small could be so significant and cherishable. The door of the car opened as the servants lined up towards the door, the house manager led the girl in the huge mansion. Y/n took a glance at Taehyung in which he knew to stop the other guards from following them behind. They went over to the Jeon’s garden. There was a huge pool with a waterfall and a fountain in the center. Over the water was a bridge leading to what seemed to be a tea house. She could see a silhouette of a woman, sitting alone in the middle of the garden, her heads looking up deep in thoughts. Y/n trace the discomfort aligning her soft feature

Please log in to read the full chapter