Chapter Three

Affluence~ Riches, Wealth
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

JungKook eyes followed Y/n as her head dropped sideway on open air, her body looked drained as if someone's who hasn't eaten or has been stressed out. Her head clashed on the marble floor leading heavy blood to flow out from her head. The adults stopped their conversation after hearing the thud.

“Y/n!!!!! Someone call 119!!” Yelled Mr. Jeon eyeing on the secretary as the others rushed over to Y/n. Another secretary rushed in bringing a bag with her. The secretary got out a first aid kid and placed an oxygen mask over on Y/n who was unconscious. “Ma’am it's the food she was eating, it included almond oil. We need to treat her in 30 minutes till something worse happens.” Said the secretary still focus on giving aid to y/n.

The Helicopter could be heard from inside the building. 3 mens rushed in placing y/n on a stretcher. “I gave her the first aid treatment, she's allergic to almonds, we have 21 minutes for her to be treated.” Said the secretary as they continued rushing out the building followed by guards.

The two family said their goodbyes and left after setting their next date. Mr. And Mrs. Geum rushed to their daughter who was placed in the emergency room.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr. And Mrs. Geum, thankfully we made it on time. Like usual it's the almond. We got it out her system and she’ll wake up soon.” Smiled Mr. Im reassuring the parents their daughter was going to be okay. They breathed in relief after hearing the doctor's statement.

 

Y/n slowly opened her eyes revealing her mom who sat across the big window that was displaying the city's light.

“Mom…?” Mrs. Geum got up from the couch and got closer towards her daughter.

“Are you awake now?” She asked in which y/n nodded. “You should've been more careful especially in front of others. What were you thinking? The ingredients were listed on the menu.” Huffed Mrs. Jeon.

“Mianhae” she murmured.

“Well, I'll get going, security Kim and secretary Choi will be with you” said the mother, who was leaving the room till the door opened revealing security Kim announce that the Jeons came to visit Y/n.

    Y/n looked at the door, seeing the few shadows lying on the white tile and the sound of many feets paddling its way to her room. The shadows grew longer and suddenly stopped.

    “Jungkook, go see your fiance,”

    Y/n hush and quietly looked at the door. She hated that his parents had to plead him to meet her. She understood his situation. If she was a stranger that he saw collapse, he would just send her to the hospital and leave her there. However, this was different. She was his fiance, and it’s strange to see his parents begging him to see her aid. If that boy didn’t want to meet her then she wouldn’t care if he leaves. Asking his parents to beg him to enter was very low and shabby of him.

    There was a small silence slicing through the air and then a single step was taken. Y/n looked at the door, surprise to meet the boy. JungKook took in a breath and got closer, bowing to Mrs. Geum before handing the bouquet of rose to Y/n to which she stare cautiously into it. The petals were reeled back and seem to

“I'll leave you two alone, I hope you two get to know each other” smiled Mrs. Grin leaving the room. Everything went silent again. Y/n let out a small cough which didn't make it any less awkward.

“Um… Thanks for the rose” said y/n with enthusiasm.

“Thanks, my mother, she picked it out” he responded bluntly, in which y/n felt embarrassed for thanking him.

“Since we’re getting married, you should probably know about me so I'll leave it short, my name is Jeon JungKook and I'm 26.” He added in a serious tone. JungKook sat down on the couch where Mrs. Grim sat before him, y/n would once in awhil

Please log in to read the full chapter