Chapter two

Affluence~ Riches, Wealth
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter two

      "JungKook you should be on time instead of letting the adults and Y/n wait for you" said Mr. Jeon looking grimly at him. 
       "Jeosonghamnida, I'll be sure to be on time next time" he apologized. 
       "Ahhh, it's fine it's fine. Now that JungKook is here let's order food and discuss about the plan" smiled Mr. Geum looking pleased with the boy's action.
        Instead of being delighted of his behavior, Y/n was consciously staring the boy up and down. From his messy curls that holds its place even when he was walking over, to the suite he wore that fit attractively on him. His feature grew stronger the more he enter her sight, zooming in like binoculars until she was able to count the lashes on his side view. Not exact, but an estimate that couldn't be too far from its regular number. Y/n found his eyes when he took a glimpse at her, suddenly noticing the ocean blues swimming so meaningly in it. She didn't want to sound cheesy, but she wish to swim in it whether it was contacts that he wore, or not. She would lie if she said it wasn't his smile that made her exist; which inch upward like connect the dots. It left her devastated, at how she was forced into marriage, but is marrying a piece of art instead. She was fine in marrying an art, heck, she wouldn't mind if she had to buy him in order to marry him. Maybe that was too far..., but either way, he was simply handsome.
      "Y/n-ah...close your mouth," Her mother instruct, almost too embarrassed of their daughter's behavior. She purposely locked her child in the mansion in hope that she could knowlege herself in some book. Maybe a little bit too much book could cause some thick awkward atmosphere to arose wherever she goes. Being stuck in a mansion for 2 year and not having the chance to socialize with anyone was quite harsh of her, and she admit that it was strident. Even if her child was smart, her lack of interaction was something Mrs. Geum regret not working on for that past years.
      "Ah...B-biane,"
       Closing as quickly as Mrs. Geum commands were, Y/n tried to make herself look presentable even if the boy was already there and sitting besides her. She was sure she learn many manners during the lesson in the mansion, if not, she had learn a few thing just as the boy had walked in. Y/n wanted to ac

Please log in to read the full chapter