Crush?

LIONNE | BTS x Reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Amber! We're leaving!'

Frantically, I rummaged through my wardrobe as I woke up extremely late.

I suddenly remembered my tattoo. I needed to conceal it.

I opened my foundation and slowly patted it.

My mind drifted to last night. I thought about how the girls continually showed support after I told them my dark past in Italy. It made me realise how lucky I was to have them in my life.

 

- Big Hit Entertainment Building -

'Hey guys, I want to tell you something,' Jennie suddenly spoke as we all turned our attention to her.

'I want to tell you the history of Lionne.'

We all nodded and listened intensively.

'Lionne was the name given to this group because of its members. Each lion in the world has a strong heart. Each member of this group has a strong heart. 

We are Lionne.

The manager formed us into this group because we all have something in common. 

Bravery. 

I read somewhere that lions symbolise courage, wisdom, royalty and protection. We are the embodiment of these traits. We are tough and made of metal but we also have the side of softness which represents compassion and kindness. 

That's why we're together.

Amber, you told us your story back in Italy, I'm sincerely sorry about your brother. You had the courage to keep going which I commend you for.

Everyone here has a reason to be here.

Jisoo, I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter