Darkness 2.0

LIONNE | BTS x Reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rewind: Amber's Birthday

- MINGYU'S POV -

BANG!

I sank to the ground as Sana fled from my sight. I held my gun wound in pain and applied pressure to reduce the blood loss. My head swirled around the thoughts of Amber, I was glad my body acted as a shield for her. As my vision started to blur, I heard footsteps approaching me.

'Mingyu?'

I wearily looked up to see a pair of radiant green eyes peering down at me.

'Anthony,' I croaked out.

'Let's go quickly, we have to treat that wound.' Anthony lifted my arm over his shoulders and he dragged me towards the elevator.

Silence filled the elevator as we stood side by side.

'Thank you,' Anthony broke the silence. I looked at him and asked why. Anthony slightly smiled and said, 'I saw what happened between you and Sana. If you hadn't stepped in front of the gun, Amber would have gotten shot. Thank you.'

I smiled and patted his shoulder, 'you're welcome, buddy.'

 

Fast forward: After Ruthy's Death

- ANTHONY'S POV -

After we bandaged Mingyu's wound, we decided to follow Row's truck. His plan was to take everyone to his shack for safety.

Few hours passed, the peaceful road soon turned into a crowded shooting arena. I gripped the steering wheel in anger as Eoa's men started racing behind Row's truck. We couldn't do help them, we couldn't risk losing our trust with Eoa. My heart stopped when Row's truck fell down the trench, with everyone inside. I blew a sigh of relief when it landed into the water.

They were safe.

We knew Eoa's men would go after Amber and the others so we followed the men. They stopped in front of a forest. One by one, the men started entering the forest with guns loaded with poisonous darts. They're after Amber and the others.

'Mingyu, you stay here while I get the others. We have to get them to Row's shack. It's the only safe place for them,' I uttered. Mingyu nodded while I quietly opened the door.

'Get them back, A.' Mingyu said as I smiled in response.

For a couple of minutes, I meandered through the thick forest. My ears twitched when a loud gunshot echoed throughout the forest. Instantly, I knew it was Row's gun. I quickly followed the sound until I came upon an opening. A huge weight was released from my shoulders when I saw A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter