Sleepover 2.0

LIONNE | BTS x Reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time I last saw you, I wanted to take you by the hand and lead you towards the stage. I wanted to sing together, dance together, perform in front of millions of people together. You are my friend, a kind spirit and my inspiration.

'Hello, Lionne.'

Your voice flowed through me, your words, the way your eyes met mine and didn't turn away. I almost drowned in your smile. I couldn't believe it.

'Jennie.'

One by one, we wrapped our arms around her body. We all hugged her like there was no tomorrow. I heard a hearty chuckled from Jennie.

'I'm so glad to see you again, Jennie,' Jisoo cried. 'I missed you! Don't leave again!' Dahyun exclaimed. Jennie laughed and said, 'of course, I won't. I'm here to stay. We stick together, remember?'

 

- DORM -

'When did you wake up?' Jisoo asked as she handed me the popcorn. Everyone sat in a circle wearing their onesies, I smiled as this reminded me of the first sleepover over two months ago.

'Well, the doctors said I started moving my fingers two weeks ago. I woke up last week but had to stay in the hospital to fully recover. The moment I got discharged, my parents drove me here. I really missed you so I had to come straight away.' Jennie explained.

'We're glad you're feeling better, Jennie. While you were gone, we were having the craziest time. Amber, tell her what happened,' Jihyo said.

I spent the next half an hour explaining to Jennie everything. I told her about Mingyu, Eoa's crazy gang, Sana's evil plans and about the poisonous darts. It was definitely one of the scariest and daunting experiences of our lives.

'Wow. You've been through all that in the past two months?' Jennie asked with a shock expression. The room went silence for a few minutes, everyone was deep in their own cloud of thoughts.

'To be honest, I don't know what to feel. I mean, I'm happy that Eoa got killed by Jungkook but I can't stop thinking about the people Eoa has harmed. He blew up the entertainment building, killing everyone including our managers. His darts poisoned Ruthy which concluded in Row having to kill her. Eoa's men shot Row, killing our precious bodyguard. I don't know what to think, guys. So many people got killed because of us,' Jennie lowered her head and sighed.

'You're right,' Jisoo spoke. We all averted our heads towards her. 'You're right, Jennie. We were the cause of those people dying, but they got killed protecting us. Eoa wanted to execute us but couldn't, so he killed other innocent people around us. We should feel proud of the people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter