My Girls 2.0

LIONNE | BTS x Reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Weeks Later

 - ANTHONY'S POV -

'Anthony, when will you come back?'

'Three years.'

'Why did you choose the military?' She innocently asked.

Well, I always had a passion for helping others and I was always an athletic person so I'd figured to join the military.'

Amber pouted and looked away. I grinned as I ruffled her hair. 'Don't worry, I'll be home in no time. When I come back, I'll see a strong and beautiful lady in front of me.'

'I'll miss you, Anthony.'

'Anthony!'

I jolted awake in shock, I frantically twisted my head to see Mingyu, crouching down beside me with a worried expression.

'You okay?' He asked. I let out a deep sigh and nodded.

'That dream again?'

I nodded again. For the past couple of years, my sleep had been haunted by that nightmare. Except, it wasn't a nightmare, it was the reality. I left my sister in Italy for a gang in Korea. What kind of person does that? That was one of the worst decisions of my life. If I hadn't pretended to get killed in the war, Amber would be okay.

Mingyu saw my hurt expression and grabbed my shoulders. My face was inches away from his as he blurted, 'look, I know what you did to Amber was stupid but you have to let it go. You can't keep blaming yourself, it's in the past.'

I sighed and nodded, 'thanks.'

Mingyu patted my shoulder, 'you're welcome, buddy.'

 

- JIHYO'S POV -

'Amber Armando is in room 7E.'

We trailed through the halls of the hospital. Everything in the hospital was white which made my eyes squint. Everywhere I looked, there was white clothes, white walls, white floors and white furniture.

Rose pointed towards the room and we all entered quietly. I smiled in relief when I saw Amber peacefully lying on the bed. Jungkook sat beside her as he softly caressed her hand. My heart beat faster, not because of my feelings towards Jungkook but because he never left her side.

He loves her so much, I can't get in the way.

'Guys, look!' Lisa exclaimed, 'she's waking up.'

 

- AMBER'S POV -

As I rose from my heavy slumber, the coolness of the air and its floral fragrance rushed into my nose. The pleasant smell couldn't hide the pain I felt near my stomach. I didn't know getting shot would be this painful, both physically and mentally. I scanned my surroundings to see blurry figures around the room.

Where am I?

'Amber?' A panicked voice cooed into my ear, I turned m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter