New Everything

LIONNE | BTS x Reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'We are now arriving in Seoul, South Korea. We hope you enjoyed your flight.'

Oh, my god. In a couple of minutes, I will land into my new home. My new home in South Korea. I took a deep breath, my dream was finally unfolding. 

I made it. 

Yet, I was terrified. What if I'm not good enough? What if I don't fit in? 'What will people think when they see a foreigner becoming a singer? I was bursting with so many unanswered questions.

'Amber! We're leaving! Quickly get your bags!' 

My train of thoughts was interrupted as my manager ranted at me. I lifted off my seat and clutched onto my bags from the overhead compartments. We penguin shuffled through the narrow aisle as we exited the plane. We walked to the entrance of the airport and started searching for our vehicle. I grinned with glee when I saw a driver with a board reading, 'Amber and her Manager.' I nudged my manager until she almost choked due to the fancy car. We sprinted towards the car excitedly.

'Hi, my name is Amber and this is my manager, Ruthy.' I took out my hand as I introduced us.

'Hello, my name is Row and I'll be your driver today.'

'Thank you. Are we late?' Ruthy asked.

'We should be just on time, Ms.' Row said reassuringly.

We hopped into the car. I was eager to find out what's in store for us. As Row kept driving, I gazed out the window to see the beautiful country of South Korea. I admired the buildings, the culture and people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter