Changmin's Day with Umma

YunJae: Managing a Family

Junsu pouted as he crossed his arm, while Yunho worked on his son's tie. He watched as Changmin run up to Yoochun and hugged him "good-bye". He snapped his head in the other direction and mumbled, "It's not fair that he gets to stay home."

Yunho heard him and smacked his head lightly, "Yah, just because your brother is staying home, does not mean you have to hate him for that."

Junsu huffed and felt someone hugging him, it was Changmin who had a smile on his face. He couldn't help but smile back and hug him. "Joesonghamnida for being mad at you Changminnie." he apologized.

Yunho and Jaejoong smiled at the scene in front of them, "Aw they're so cute Yunnie." Jaejoong says as he held Yunho's hand.

Yoochun snickered when he heard his appa's nickname, "Yunnie...ha-ha."

Yunho looked at him and he immediately shut up. Junsu pulled away from Changmin and began leaving with Yunho and his brother. Before they left they said good-bye, "Annyeonghi gyeseyo!"

"Annyeonghi gaseyo!" Jaejoong and Changmin replied back waving. They watched as the three got into Yunho's car and drove away from the house, Jaejoong shut the door and looked at Changmin. "So what do you want to do today Changmin?"

Changmin shrugged his shoulders, "Changmin wants to do whatever umma wants to do."

"Well umma wants to watch soap operas while eating some marshmallows."

"Never mind! Changmin wants to go to dee bark and bay!" He interrupted. (Translation: Changmin wants to go to the park and play)

Jaejoong looked a little hurt, but he waved it off by saying, "Oh alright. Come with me and I'll find you something to wear okay?"

"Ne umma!" Changmin replied following his umma upstairs.

After 10 or 20 minutes of getting ready Changmin was dressed up in a white long sleeved shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. His umma however was wearing a light blue t-shirt, black jeans, and white high tops. They walked out to the door down the street to the nearest park that was a block away from their house.

"Umma are we dere yet?" Changmin asked as he on his thumb.

"Ne we're here. You can go over to the playground and play with those other kids."

Changmin nodded his head and ran off to play on the playground. Jaejoong sighed heavily and sat down on a nearby bench that was close to the playground. A woman with a baby stroller sat next to Jaejoong and began messing with her baby's feet. Jaejoong saw that from the corner of his eyes and chuckled. He remembered when he used to do that to Changmin and it would always make him giggle.

When Jaejoong chuckled the woman heard him and smiled, "Excuse me but why are you chuckling?" she asked.

Jaejoong looked at her and replied, "It's because...well...when my adopted son was a baby I used to play with his feet and he would giggle like a girl. It might sound weird but it's cute."

She smiled, "It's not weird, it's cute. My own mother told me that and I was embarassed. It was because she said it in front of a guy I really liked."

Jaejoong giggled, "That's sounds so much like what my mother did..."

Soon enough Jae and the woman began talking as if they didn't had a care in the world. Changmin saw his umma talking to the lady and got a little jealous. Probably because Jaejoong was paying more attention to the woman and her baby instead of him. The only for Changmin to earn Jae's attention is to cause some trouble. And that's just what he did. He climbed onto the monkey bars and hung upside down like a sloth.

His face turned red as he shouted, "Umma! Umma!" he waved his arms.

Jaejoong heard his name being called and turned to see Changmin hanging down. His heart did a spin and almost stopped. He immediately ran toward Changmin and took him off the monkey bars and scolded him.

"Changmin what did I tell you about climbing on monkey bars? I told you that you could get injured, yet you still climb on them. You keep this up mister and I'm gonna have to take away your playground privileges. You know this reminds me of when your rebellious brother, Junsu did. He was hanging from the monkey bars, and he almost slipped off. He's lucky he didn't have a broken arm or leg. But when he got home me and Yunho appa told him that he's not allowed to go to the playground for a month. After a stunt like that. 'But umma I was just showing off' Yeah right showing yourself off to a X-ray mister."

Changmin looked at his umma curiously, "Changmin wants umma to shut up."