Good Murning!

YunJae: Managing a Family

It was morning time, when a small young child sat up from his bed and woke up with a small yawn. He then slung his short legs over the edge of his bed and hopped off hearing his tiny feet hit the floor with a small thud. The boy stretched his arms as far as he could, before turning around to grab teddy bear from his bed's pillow. He hugged his bear tightly and kissed its soft, plushy forehead. Afterwards he began waddling out of his bedroom and into the hallway that was slightly gray from him waking up too early. After all it was 7 o'clock in the morning and usually this child would wake up at 11 or 10 o'clock. But something about him wanted to wake up early. As the young child trotted his way down the long hall he made a slight turn to his parents bedroom where he could hear his father's loud and obnoxious snoring. The boy stood on his tippy-toes as he grunted and tried to grab the door knob. Sooner or later his small hand latched onto the knob, twisting it sideways and him pushing the door open to reveal his "umma" and appa.

His eyes were fixed on his parents who were sleeping away in bliss. He resumed walking and dragging his medium sized bear along with him. The youngster made his way towards his appa who was sleeping and snoring like a running chainsaw. When the young tot finally reached his appa he let his hand touch his appa's covered arm and shook him gently. "Appa~" he whispered softly, "Wake up~".

But the arrogant and tired Yunho wouldn't budge he just snored as a reply to his son's wake-up greet, the boy this time used agressiveness. He swung his bear backwards and hit his appa in the face with the bear, "Appa! Il-eo naseyo!" he yelled as he became frustrated. Even though he was young and still growing he was impatient.

During his little yelling, his umma was starting to wake up himself. Jaejoong moaned tiredly as he heard soft shouting coming out from one of his son's mouth. As he sat up on the bed his eyes were droopy so therefore he couldn't see anything clearly. He rubbed his eyes and blinked as his images became clearer and then he saw his youngest son hitting his appa.

Being tired and unconcious, he unconciously said, "Oh Changmin it's just you." then retreated back to his pillow, until he quickly sat up and looked back at Changmin with wide, open eyes, "Changmin!" he gingerly yelled.

The 4 year old toddler brought his eyes to his umma and smiled, "Umma!" he cried as he jumped up on the bed and climbed over his appa. Kneeing him in the gut in the process. Jaejoong held out his arms as he grabbed Changmin and threw him up in the air while holding him and hearing a few giggles escape his mouth. His umma placed him back down and put his body on his lap, "Changmin...why did you wake up umma?" he asked nicely with command.

Changmin pouted, "Wen Changmin wuz sleeping Changmin wuz hungee." he told his umma using aegyo.

Jaejoong sighed heavily and sternly glared at Changmin, "But does that give you the right to wake up umma?"

Changmin shook his head slowly and sulked as he crossed his arms, "No umma." he says sadly.

His umma waved it off with a smile, "I'll tell what. Since we're both up how about we both make breakfast? You can be my little helper." he suggested.

The 4 year old vigourously nodded his head, and pumped his hands in the air, "Yay!!"

Jae put his index finger to his lip as he signaled Changmin to be quiet. Changmin copied his umma's movement and charmingly added his own, "Ssssh!"

The two of them laughed softly before Jae picked up Changmin and led him out of the room. They headed downstairs towards the kitchen ready to cook breakfast for the family. During their way to the kitchen, Changmin kept bouncing up and down in his umma's hold while singing or chanting, "Bweakfast, bweakfast, bweakfast–Changmin hungee, tummy rumblee." Jaejoong snickered at his son's rant as they arrived at their destination. He placed his young son gently feet-first on the floor, before watching him run off towards the kitchen island. His son grunted as he climbed on the middle stool where the island was. Finally he placed his bottom on the seat and his hands on the counter.

Jaejoong walked around the island to the other side where he stood across from Changmin with a bright smile, "So my little chef," he says making his son giggle, "What should we make today?"

Changmin had a thinking pose as he placed his chubby finger on his chin, "Hmm, Changmin dinks dat we shuld make paenkeikeu, eggs, with wice." he told him.

Jaejoong nodded his head at his suggestion, "But there has to be something more than that? Got something else in mind?"

Changmin grinned widely, "Haesi beulaun!" he cheerfully said.

"Great. We'll cook haesi beulaun, paenkeikeu, eggs, and rice."

Changmin pumped his fist in the air as he hopped off the stool his small feet hitting the tile floor with a clap. He walked towards the hanger and grabbed an apron that was a little too big for his size. Jaejoong saw him with the oversized apron and shook his head slowly.

"Changmin that apron is way too big on you." he told him as he opened a cabinet underneath the counter and pulled out a small chef's hat, "Will this do?"

The toddler nodded his head and took the hat away from his umma and placed it on his head. Jaejoong picked Changmin back up and situated his body on the counter next to the sink and the refrigarator. He put the apron that Changmin had on his body and applied it onto his, it fitted him nicely and suited his style. Then he leaned over the sink to turn on the water, next he grabbed the soap dispenser and squirted some soap on his and Changmin's hands. Jae put his hands under the water and began rubbing them. Soon Changmin's hands joined in and bubbles were going down the drain, along with suds that floated in the air making Changmin giggle.

"Look umma bubbles!" Changmin laughed as he popped a bubble with his finger.

Jaejoong laughed and turned off the sink's water. He grabbed a napkin and dried his and Changmin's hands before he took out the things they needed to cook breakfast. These items were laid out on the island counter: rice, eggs, frozen hash browns, pancake mix, butter, salt, and white sugar.

Jaejoong clapped his hands, "Now that we have our ingredients..."

Changmin ended with, "We can get cuuking!"


I hoped you enjoy this chapter I tried hard to make it as cute as it could be.

And plus I spent all night typing this down, when I had it the first time ready to go until my computer messed up.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please subscribe!