Skool n Day Care Problems

YunJae: Managing a Family

After breakfast was in everyone's tummy, Jaejoong along with his helper Changmin cleaned up the plates. While Yunho got dressed for work, and the other two (Yoochun & Junsu) were in the living room watching TV. Once Jaejoong finished washing the dishes, he and Changmin walked into the living room and he made an announcement, "Yoochun-ah, Junsu-yah shouldn't you two get dressed?"

Junsu pouted and crossed his arms, "I don't wanna go to school umma its boring there!" he shouted as he ran away before Jaejoong could catch him.

Jaejoong sighed and yelled out, "Yunho! He's coming your way!"

"Gotcha!"

"Yaa! Appa! Let me go!" Junsu shouted as Yunho carried him downstairs and back into the living room where the rest were. Yunho was wearing his suit and had his suitcase in his other hand. He set Junsu on the couch in between Changmin and Yoochun who chuckled at their brother.

"Junsu hyung got caught." Changmin said as he pointed at Junsu.

He smacked his finger away and crossed his arms pouting, "I cannot believe this! I don't wanna go to school!" he shouted.

Jaejoong sighed and patted his head, "I'm sorry Junsu-yah, but you have to go to school in order to be smart. Do you wanna be a dumb little boy?"

Junsu nodded his head, "Ne! That way I can't answer questions like 2 + 2. Which is easy."

"Then what is 2 + 2?" Yunho asked him.

Junsu didn't say anything but just stared at his appa blankly before yelling out, "Yah! Fine! I'll go to school!" then stomped off along with Yoochun who calmly walked upstairs.

Changmin was sitting on the couch with his parents staring at him as if he grew three heads. "Umma...appa...y are u staring at Changmin?" he asked biting on his finger.

Jaejoong smiled and clapped his hands, "Changmin! Do you wanna go to the day care?"

"No! Day care bad! They don't feed Changmin! They make Changmin hungee!" he shouted as he pointed a chubby finger at his appa.

"Yah! And why are you pointing fingers at me!" Yunho shouted back with widen eyes.

"Cause appa doesn't feed Changmin — appa sits there when Changmin's pouting." he said as he crossed his arms.

Jaejoong glared invisible daggers at Yunho and returned his attention to Changmin, "Listen agi, you have to go to the day care. You'll make lots of friends."

He huffed, "Changmin doesn't want friends he wants food."

"You're going to the day care Changmin." Yunho strictly told him.

Seeing no way to win this, but to cry Changmin's eyes teared up and his lips quivered. His umma bit his lip trying to hold his own tears back from the sad sight. "Umma..." Changmin whined as he stared at Jaejoong.

He tried his best not to give in but he did, "OH!" he hollered as he picked the toddler in his arms, "Fine! You can stay home with umma! Junsu and Yoochun can just head to school today!"

"WHAT?!!"

Junsu was now standing in front of his umma wearing only a pair of pants and no shirt. "How come Changmin gets to stay home?! He did his aegyo didn't he?! That's not fair! Not fair! Yah! Appa put me back down!" he shouted once Yunho picked him back up and carried him into the bedroom to help him change.

Yoochun who was watching Junsu being carried shook his head slowly, "I have such a dysfunctional family."