Bweakfast

YunJae: Managing a Family

While Jaejoong and Changmin were beginning to make breakfast, Junsu was in his room playing with his duck toy. A toy that he liked to call...Ducky. He was still in his pajamas and he didn't know that his umma and younger brother were in the kitchen, until he smelt pankeikeu from downstairs. He took 2 short sniffs before humming in a hungry way and smiling. Junsu lifted himself up from the floor and waddled his way towards his bedroom door. He pulled the door open and poked his head out smelling the hallway being intoxicated by his umma's cooking. He giggled and leaped up and down as he clapped his tubby hands together. "Yay~" he cheered as he waddled his way to his brother's room, "Umma's cooking breakfast." he mumbled.

Junsu arrived in front of Yoochun's bedroom door that was nearly shut. He could hear the stifled noises of his brother's TV as he pressed his ear against the door. He his teeth and silently yelled, "Aish! Yoochun hyung is still sleeping." he complained. Then he pushed open the door and saw his brother watching TV as he sat on the floor in front of it. His eyes were glued onto the screen until Junsu came in.

"Yah Junsu-yah why are you in here?!" he shouted as he stood up, stomped over to his dongsaeng and towered over him.

His dongsaeng cowered for he was a little afriad of his hyung, "Umma's cooking breakfast hyung!" he told him with fear of being noogied again by Yoochun.

Yoochun softened and his belly growled, Junsu heard the sound and stared at his brother's stomach, "Let's go downstairs." he (Junsu) ordered.

The two boys (Yoosu) both raced downstairs passing their parent's room not knowing that their father was sleeping. Junsu was in the lead as Yoochun tried catching up with him. They both held onto the railing to be careful and not that quick, just like their umma told them so. As Junsu hopped off the last step he ran into the living room and jumped on the couch, snatching the remote from the coffee table in an instant. He the TV and turned his attention to his umma (there is a connection between the kitchen and the living room ways).

"Morning umma!"

Jaejoong turned his head away from the stove and looked at Junsu, "Good morning Junsu. Good morning Yoochun."

"Mornin'." Yoochun replied as he sat beside Junsu on the couch.

Changmin who was helping Jaejoong cook, saw his brothers and jumped off the counter. He hit the floor with a thud but managed not to make a big fuss about it. He calmly walked towards his hyungs while playing with his hands.

"Good murning Yoochun hyung. Good murning Junsu hyung." he greeted as he looked at the two of them.

Junsu turned his attention to Changmin, "Good morning Changmin-ah. Where were you?"

"Changmin wuz hulping umma cook bweakfast in dee kisshen." he told him.

Junsu nodded his head and patted the spot next to him, "Come and sit Changmin. I'm sure umma wouldn't mind if you took a little break."

The 4 year old nodded his head and climbed over Yoochun accidentally kicking his stomach. Yoochun groaned and toppled over in pain he held his stomach as Changmin chuckled.

"Ahaha...Yoochun hyung. Mianhae for kicking you..." he apologized.

Yoochun looked at him, "Its okay Changmin-ah."

Changmin nodded his head and watched TV with the others. Jaejoong was in the kitchen, cooking when he heard Yunho waking up. How? Because Yunho yawned pretty loud that even the boys could hear their appa waking up. Which they did, they all stood up and raced upstairs, "Appa!" In a minute or two Yunho came downstairs with Changmin latched on his left leg, Junsu on his shoulders, and Yoochun latched onto his right leg. He struggled as he tried walking down the steps without hurting one of the children.

"Appa! Appa! You're up!" Changmin shouted as he hugged his appa's leg tighter.

"Ne appa's up now can you guys please get off of appa?"

"Ani~" they replied

Yunho looked at Jaejoong helplessly, "Help!" he whined.

Jaejoong chuckled before saying, "Alright my little men breakfast is ready!"

"YAY!!!"