Part 4

Time (Washing) Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Third Person’s POV
 

 

Chaerin tries to digest Jiyong’s word but she can’t seem to decode his thoughts well. ‘Accept her? Accept this ty joke? How can I when everything in front of me screams half-truth and half-lie?’ Shaking her head, she tried to think of other possible solution but her brain just won’t help her this time.

 

“Mom! Jennie is vanishing! What are we going to do?!” the crying voice of Mino breaks her thoughts.

 

Jennie coughs on the bed, and slowly, her once healthy skin is now getting translucent. “M...Mommy…” she murmurs.

 

Chaerin just stand still, contemplating what to do at this moment. ‘Oh God, help me…’

 

“M-mommy…” Jennie coughs again. Her feet started fading too going up to her knees.

 

“I...I w-want…I want…” Chaerin mumbles as she looks at the girl unbelievingly.

 

“Chaerin…” Jiyong nudges her. Even if things are too unrealistic, he cannot deny the fact that it fascinates him enough to believe. Besides, a future with her is all he ever wanted. Looking at the fading girl who claimed herself as their daughter, he cannot help but wonder what future holds for them.

 

“Mom!” Mino yelled again, completely terrified.

 

“I...I want you…as my child, Jennie-ah.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A beautiful morning…

 

As if she’s a new born, Jennie regains her strength after she fell unconscious last night. Looking around, she cannot help but smiles ear to ear when she spots her whole family fitting themselves with her on her Mommy’s small bed. Her father is at the farthest corner, hugging her mother while her Oppa is on her other side, near to her. She nudges Mino, waking him up.

 

“Oppa…” she faintly whispers, doesn’t want to disturb her parents.

 

“Hmmnnn….” Mino stirs but continue sleeping.

 

“Oppa, wake up.” She mumbles again.

 

He opens his left-eye and looks at the girl calling him. “Jennie?” he gets up, “Are you okay now? How do you feel?”

 

“I am better. So much better.” She grins. “I feel so energetic and alive today.”

 

“I am glad.”

 

“Oppa, what happened last night…is it true? Mommy accepted me now?”

 

Mino grins back, “You scared us. And yes, it’s true. She said it herself. I think Daddy believes us now too.”

 

“Wow! Daebak!” Jennie can’t help but squeal, waking the mother of the family.

 

“Up already?” Chaerin smiles at them, and siblings can’t help but to feel happy.

 

“Yes Mommy!” Jennie smiles again. “Good morning!” she crawls towards her and pecks her cheek. However, her long hair touches Jiyong’s face, causing him to wake up.

 

 

“Hmmnn…Chae….” He brushes his tickled face and opens his eyes. “Omo!” he almost jumps away when upon opening his orbs, the grinning faces of Minho and Jennie greeted him.

 

Chaerin chuckles at his surprised face. Somehow, waking up next to these three annoying creatures seem right.

 

“Daddy is surprise, as usual!” Jennie laughs and Mino smirks…the same one that Jiyong possesses. They kiss Jiyong simultaneously with each sides of his cheeks.

 

Feeling awkward, Jiyong sneers at the two and looks at his girlfriend, wishing some attentions. “Chae~ good morning! How’s your sleep?” he grins.

 

She rolls her eyes, “Fine until you hit me with your cheesy stupid greeting.”

 

“Watch your words, your future babies are listening.” He tried to close Jennie’s ears with his hands.

 

“That’s fine Daddy, we are used to it. That’s how Mommy greets you good morning anyway.” Mino shrugs his shoulders.

 

His eyebrow arches in the information, “You mean, no sweet ‘I love you’s’ and ‘Good morning honey my love on Earth’ to me? Wow, I married the sweetest girl huh?” he glares at Chaerin.

 

Jennie giggles, before looking at the wall clock, “Oppa, isn’t it your poopy time?”

 

As if on cue, Mino’s stomach grumbles. “Y-yeah, I guess so.”

 

However, before he can dashes towards the bathroom, Jiyong already beats him to it, much to Chaerin’s surprise. Mino follows hot on his father’s trail as the father left him no choice but to wait.

 

Jennie giggles once more. “Poopy time is their bonding moment, Mom. It’s yucky, don’t you think?”

 

Chaerin shakes her head in astonishment as she breaks into a grin too. “Let’s go downstairs and sneak them some food to eat. Be quiet with my Mom…with your grandma, okay?”

 

“Understood~!”

 

 

 

“Are you okay Chae? You’re pretty hungry today huh?” her mother curiously asks as she packs extra breads, eggs, butter and a pitcher of juice on the tray.

 

“Kind of, Mom. I’m gonna study so I need energy.” She lied.

 

“Study?” her mom incredulously asks, as if she said the most impossible thing on earth. “Who are you and what have you done to my Chaerin?! She never studies!”

 

“Mom~!” she glances embarrassingly to the surprised Jennie.

 

“Ohhh, I get it. My baby is trying to show off to her new friend. Okay, I won’t reveal too much info.”

 

“Mommy doesn’t like studying?” Jennie whispers as she helps her with the foods. “Then why are you forcing me to study?” she pouts.

 

“Don’t believe her. I am studying hard enough.” Chaerin blushes.

 

Jennie side glances her, obviously not believing her mommy’s blatant lie.

 

“I will be out this afternoon by the way Chaerinnie~!”

 

“Where are you going Mom?”

 

“To the supermarket with 30% rebate?!” Jennie smartly guesses.

 

Chaerin’s mother’s eyes twinkled at the new girl. “Oh why you’re so smart, Dear!?”

 

“30% rebate? You are in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter