Part 1

Time (Washing) Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What send you here Hyung?” Hanbin kindly asks the guy as he leads his visitors to the basement of his house.

 

“I…we need your help, Bro.” Mino answers.

 

“We?” he glances at the glaring face of Mino’s sister. “Kwon Jennie needs my help as well?”

 

“Stop smirking Big Nose! I am just here to support my brother.” She immediately burst his bubble before it can reach his nose. ‘The nerve!’

 

“Stop that Jennie. Only Hanbin can help us. Please be nice to him for once!” Mino pacifies her. “Bro, remember when you told me about your biggest creation? You told me you were developing something that can alter time…”

 

Hanbin’s face scrunches, “My invention?”

 

“Yes….” Mino looks at him seriously, “I think we need them now.”

 

 

 

 

 

Doctor’s Profile:

Name: Dong Hanbin

Age: 15 years old

Birthday: October 22, xxxx

Parents: Dong Youngbae and Park Sandara

Blood type: O

 

 

Hanbin snickers at his female visitor. Three days ago, this brat just told him that his nose is bigger than his brain. He can clearly remember that she even insult the machine he brought in the science club last time and he’s so sure that she’s the one who laugh at him when he accidentally set the laboratory on fire during their fifth grade.

 

‘What the heck is she doing in my territory now? This whiny girl doesn’t belong here!’ he glares at her secretly. ‘How about I use her as a guinea pig?’ he evilly thought like a mad scientist but immediately shakes it off when she pouts. His heart suddenly palpitates irregularly and he has no idea why.

 

‘I think I have to drink lesser coffee from now on.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Patients’ Profiles:

Name: Kwon Mino

Age: 16 years old

Birthday: March 30, xxxx

Parents: Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin

Blood type: A

 

Name: Kwon Jennie

Age: 14 years old

Birthday: January 16, xxxx

Parents: Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin

Blood Type: A

 

 

 

 

“Do you really expect me to go inside that…urgh! Oppa!” Jennie whines at her older brother before shooting a dagger to the bored face of Dong Hanbin. Apparently, out of the call of desperations, she was forced to visit the not so kind friend of her Oppa and now, they are trying to make her do another ty antics of his.

 

Hanbin rolls his eyes in annoyance. He’s not very fond of the youngest Kwon either. “If you don’t want to use my invention, you’re free to go. Stop whining around me when you were the one asking for my help in the first place.”

 

“Sorry Bro.” Mino apologizes for his bratty sister’s behavior before looking at her scowling face. “Jennie, get in here NOW.”

 

“That washing machine will ruin my hair! And Oppa? Don’t you think this weirdo is just playing with us? Who knows he’s hiding a camera somewhere and record our silliness after?! I mean, how can an old dirty washing machine be transformed into a time machine instead?” she stomps her feet repeatedly.

 

“Tone down will you?” Hanbin shush her before his Mom catch them fighting in the middle of the night. “And I am not forcing you to use my invention Missy. You should be glad I am letting you use this baby for free! Now get your fatty inside before I change my mind.”

 

“Jennie, let’s go!” Mino calls out.

 

However, the brat stubbornly shakes her head. “NO!”

 

Hanbin smirks, “Fine. I think by now, the baby inside Auntie Chaerin’s tummy is getting bigger. For sure, SHE will be a cute girl and Uncle Jiyong will be so fond of her! What do you think her name will be? I think they will name her MINA…you know, after the name of her Mino Oppa! Ah, I can’t wait~”

 

Jennie, who has been triggered with worry in Hanbin’s statement immediately dives inside the machine were Mino is sitting. The old Kwon was crushed inside after his little sister squeezes herself beside him.

 

“Yah! Be careful next time.” Mino scratches his head who accidentally got hit on the corner.

 

Jennie, who has been eyeing the two guys in worry, pouts in defeat. It’s already a bad idea to have a baby sister who will steal her parents’ attention from her…but it’ll be worse if her Oppa will have a new baby girl to team up with. All her life, Jennie is the center of everyone’s affection. Now that her mother is expecting another daughter, she feels like they will love her lesser than before. “Sorry Oppa…” she bows down, not wanting to sob in front of her sworn enemy.

 

Hanbin rolls his eyes in annoyance. “Tuck yourself properly so that we can do this quickly.”

 

Mino hugs his sister and readies himself. He too is worried about the situation because he knows Jennie might lose her mind once the baby is born. Besides, he feels too old already to have another baby sister. “Got it.” He told his friend after sighing.

 

“Close your eyes and feel the movement. Enjoy.” Hanbin smiles at them as he closes the lid of the ‘time’ machine. Once the Kwon siblings nervously shut their eyes up, he connects the plug in and rotates the machine knob. He presses number ‘2’ on the connecting touchpad and was about to press the ‘month’ button, when the female Kwon screams inside the machine. Startled, Hanbin erroneously presses another zero after the two and ended up pressing the ‘year’ and ‘enter’ buttons simultaneously.

 

“!” Hanbin screams in panic when the machine starts spinning inside. “Damn no! Mino, do you hear me??! Get out of there! Jennie?!!! Mino!!!” 

 

Jennie feels dizzy when the machine shakes violently as her brother tries to balance their sitting position. She can hear Hanbin screaming outside but she can’t decode what’s happening anymore because the dark eats up her consciousness….

 

 

…and when she finally sees the light, it’s already twenty years too late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa? Where are we???” Jennie yawns while sleepily scratches her eyes. She wanted to tap her brother when she realizes that she’s already a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter