Part 2

Time (Washing) Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

“Mommy!” the weird girl clings into my arm as if her life depends on me. “I thought I won’t see you anymore! Mommy, I am sorry for being a brat, I will be a good girl from now on!” she sobs and apologetically looks at me.

 

“Me too Mom! I am sorry for failing you. I will try my best to be the best son from now on.” The weird guy seconded the girl’s whining, making my head spins in confusions.

 

I shake my shoulders so they will stop harassing me. “Yah! You two, stop calling me Mommy as if we are all close!” I look around thinking that they are just ganging up on me. “Where’s the camera?! You were sent by the Gag show on TV right?!” I roll my eyes.

 

The girl snatches my phone and talk to the other line. I curse right away because I forgot that Jiyong’s call is still on hold. “Daddy!” the weird girl chirps in, much to my surprise. She puts the call into a loud speaker and the two weirdos began talking to the man I despise the most right now.

 

“Daddy! This is Jennie, your youngest daughter! Mommy, Mino Oppa and I are here in the park right now!”

 

“Daddy!” the guy happily claps his hands.  “Dadddy!!! I am here!!!” the guy frantically screams his glee.

 

“What the hell…Who are you?!” Jiyong’s voice roars upon hearing the guy’s voice. “Why are you holding my girl’s phone? You are dead meat!!!” he booms through the speaker and I can hear some shuffling on the back ground.

 

‘My girl??!!! After what he did??? He dared to address me as his girl????!!’ my blood is boiling again. “Cut the crap Jiyong! I don’t want to see your face ever again! Just continue hanging out with your ugly flirt mate and stop calling me!” I yelled at the phone, making the two strangers jump in shock.

 

“Chaerin? Baby? Hear me out please! It’s not what you thi—“

 

 

I roll my eyes again in annoyance. ‘That Kwon Jiyong thinks he has the right to act like that after what he did?! That bastard!’ I grab my phone and switches it off before he can say something again.

 

*TOOT TOOT TOOT *

 

I look at the two people gawking at me in disbelief as I throw at them the deadliest glare in the world. “YOU! I don’t know what you wanted to do in your lives but could you please stay away from me?! I am not in my best mood right now so it’ll be better if you just back off!” I walk away and headed towards home, hoping that today won’t get any worse.

 

Unfortunately, the two crazy people behind don’t even know how to listen.

 

 

 

 

 

Third Person’s POV

 

Out of instinct, Jennie immediately follows her ‘Mommy’ before Chaerin can run away. Mino absentmindedly copies his sister and the two trails their young mother like a stalker. Chaerin, feeling that they won’t leave her alone, fastens her pace and started running hoping to lose them in the process.

 

“Mommy!” Jennie shrieks when she sees how Chaerin mingles with lots of people. Scared that her mother will escape away from her eyes, she follows after her without even thinking.

 

On the other side, Mino doesn’t know what to do. Both his mother and his sister disappear all of a sudden before his eyes. He catches a glimpse of his Mommy’s hair and decided to run after her, thinking that Jennie if also there.

 

“Mom!” Mino screams and fasten his pace, he stumbles on different people and even accidentally pushes some elders earning him a mouthful curses until he successfully corners Chaerin on the dead end. The latter kicks the huge wall in fury before looking at the guy behind him.

 

“WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT??? I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOU, CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE???!” Chaerin screams in frustration.

 

Mino’s throat went dry when his mother shouts at him. It’s the first time he sees his mother so angry and it’s also the first time she screams at him. Chaerin has always been a sweet and soft spoken mother to her children and now, seeing how she can actually kill people by her deadly glares and ear piercing shrieks make him sees the different image of his perfect mommy. “M..Mom…” he fights the urge to cry. He feels like breaking into tears now even though he promises himself not to it anymore. Mino can recall that the last he cries openly was when he was 11 years old…when his parents accompanied him for his circumcision.

 

“Stop calling me like that!” she spats. “I am not your mother for Pete’s sake! Do I look old that much?! I’ve had enough bulls today so please, spare me!!!”

 

“Mommy never cursed before because it’s bad.” He absentmindedly utters. Mino can’t take the attitude of the girl in front of him and he cannot believe that this hot headed girl is actually his mother in the future.

 

“Of course your mother won’t curse like how I did but I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER!”

 

“But I need your help. Jennie is— Omo! Jennie…” Mino turns around upon realizing that his sister is not around. “JENNIE?? WHERE’S JENNIE?” he started trembling and looks at the confused Chaerin. “JENNIE!!!”
 


“Stop shouting like a mad man! I am sure your girlfriend—“

 

“SHE’S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! SHE’S MY SISTER!!!” Mino can’t help but shout back, completely shutting Chaerin up. She doesn’t know why but she feels the familiarity when the guy scratches his head while confusedly looks around. The way he stomps his feet on the floor as if he’s throwing a tantrum makes her heart pounded nervously…in the most inexplicable way.

 

One can only guess that the confused young mother was taken aback when her future son just showed her the exact temper and behavior he completely inherited from her.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Oppa!” Jennie cries while wandering the street alone. Unfortunately, when she tried to go after her mother, the piles of people unintentionally pushes her here and there until she loses her way. She’s not that good when it comes to following directions because she never tried wandering alone before. She’s always accompanied by her driver and her nanny whenever she wanted to buy something during times when her Mommy isn’t available to be with her. Now that she inevitably faces the huge world without a company, Jennie feels helpless and scared. The fact that she wasn’t supposed to exist in this world added to her worries. “Mino Oppa, help me!!!” she cries again.

 

She wipes her tears with her now dirty sleeves. Jennie hates it whenever she feels hopeless but today, she can’t do anything but to cry. “Mommy!!! Opppaaaa!!!”

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter