Market Meet

Daydreamer

    -Riiiing Riiiiing-

    I heard my alarm. I hit it several times trying to get it to shut up . When it finally turned off I slowly walked to the bathroom, dragging my feet, forcing myself to stay awake. "Aha! I know what to do." I ran to the stereo and played a track. The song " I'll Be There" By Boyfriend played. I twirled around dancing as I brushed my teeth. My phone began to ring. I rushed over to it with the toothbrush still in my mouth. 

   Hyun Jae: " Annyeong!~"

   Suuny: " Annyeong Jae !~ It's Minwoo and Sunny, we're on three way ."

   Hyun Jae: " Hehe, Annyeong Minwoo ~"

   Minwoo: " Annyeong Princess~ Haha."

   Sunny: " I was thinking we could go to the mall, and stop by the market after to get some food and a movie to watch later?"

   Hyun Jae & Minwoo: " Arrasso~"

   Hyun Jae: " I just woke up so, I'll be ready in 10 minutes. Where should we meet?"

   Minwoo: " I'll come over to your house and give you a ride to Sunny's house,sounds good?"

   Hyun Jae and Sunny: " Dae~"

   All three: "Annyeong Higyeseyo~~"

   -Hangs up-

   Omo. Minwoo is coming. I need to hurry and shower. I got into the shower and started singing to " Not One But Two" I came out just as the Kwangmin and Minwoo's rap started. he was so famous, yet he was barley noticed. Hmmph. The dance music came on. " Waah~~" I began dancing and slipped and fell on towels. " Aiiigo." I rubbed my head.

   " Hey. You need this?" Minwoo handed me a towel. 

    " M-M-MWO?!? What are you doing here?! I'm ." I pulled his leg and he fell on the floor as well.  I quickely wrapped the towel around myself.

    " Aiigo. Your hair is a mess. I'll comb it." He pulled me into his arms and started combing my hair. " You should take care of your hair. Comb it nicely like this. It shows your true beauty inside..." I looked at him. He just smiled and continued combing.  " You must do it evenly and nicely for it to be nice. Once it's dry, I'll pick your clothes."

    A few minutes later Minwoo got up and started looking through my closet. He held out a lacey bra and threw it at me. " Don't touch that !" He just giggled to himself. He picked out a pink straless lacy top, and blue skinny jeans. " Ani! I will not wear this !" He starred at me and smiled. " Mwo? Why are you looking at me like that?" He jumped on my and started tickling me. He put the top and pants on . 

   " There ! Now I'll fix your hair." He curled my hair and put lipstick on me.

    " How do you know all this?" I was really curious.

    " Because, I've always wanted to do this to my girlfriend ." He blushed and smiled looking down. I couldn't help but blush myself. " Use your contacts today, I don;t want you to lose your glasses at the mall."

    I've got to say, he really made me look pretty. I looked like a completely different person.

    We drove to Sunny's house, and we were off to the mall. We looked around the mall, watched a movie, and ended up having lunch there.

    " Hyun Jae. Tell em about your daydream this time~ They're always interesting."  Sunny begged. She knew I didn't like sharing them, but I knew she loved hearing them.

   " Aiigo. Alright." I told her the tale of the unknown prince... and after.. I began our story again.

   " It seems we were interupted last time." He came up from behind me. " I cannot tell you my identity, though, you will find me at the marketplace today. If you go now, I will see you at once. You'll know it's me Hyun Jae.....HYUN JAE!~"

   "M-MWO?!? ... LET'S GO TO THE MARKETPLACE NOW !"

   "D-Dae Dae." Minwoo said.

   We rushed to the car and drove to the market place. Once we arrived there, I ran off in search of my prince.

   Where could he be I looked all around. I ran into a someone while I was searching.

   I feeel to the floor. " Minhae. Minhae. I'm so sorry." He helped me up. Wait..That voice. " I'm so sorry for hurting you..pretty lady..I am Hyun Joong, Sunbae at Seoul High.." He cupped my cheek,smiled,and walked away. "Prince..?"

   I did not tell Minwoo or Sunny about Hyun Joong. After Sunny got what she needed we rushed home." What happened?" Minwoo asked curiously. " Did you find your Priiince?" I nodded. 

   " Omo. Yaay Yaay !~ Do you know his name-- his school?" Sunny was jumping with joy in the tone of her voice.

   " Hyun Joong, Seoul High." I smiled. 

    Omma came into the room .

    " Hyun Jae... You're going to Seoul High.."

    "MWO?!?!" Me,Sunny, and Minwoo screamed in unison.

    " Don't you want to see your prince?~" Sunny asked, starting to tear.

   " I don't want to leave you ! Omma I'm not going !" I started crying.

    " You have to ! It's a good school! Yuo can't say no to this!"

    I ran upstairs. Minwoo and Sunny ran up with me.

   " What are you going to do?" Minwoo moved the hair out of my face.

   " I-I don't know." I cried in his arms. " I don't know Minwoo.