Dressing Room Madness

Daydreamer

    I felt like I was in a confusing state. Was I really falling for Minwoo..? My best friend? No. I can't be. If I wanted to fall for him, Iwould of felt this way when we were kids. But, am I really falling for Hyun Joong as well? Aiish. I'll just have to wait and find out.

    Minwoo's been dressing me up for school for the past month. Everything seems happier when I'm with him. But with Hyun Joong everything seems exciting and heart racing.

    I was waiting for Minwoo afterschool when Hyun Joong approched me. " You're really good in class, and I am failing grades."

    " Have, failing grades." I corrected him laughing.

     He playfully messed up my hair. "Aiish! See!  Anyways, can you tutor me Saturday? Then maybe we'll go on a date?" he leaned in closer. " Meet me at four at the park." He kissed my nose. " No excuses." Then left me in a trace.

   " Aiiigo ." I hugged my book and laid on the benck. "The things he does to me."

    I awoken from my daze with a car honk and a shout of my name . " Yah Hyun Jae! Are you daydreaming again ?!"

    Omo, that's right. I was going to meet Minwoo's new friends Young and Kwangmin and we would all go to the mall with Sunny.

    "Ani! I'm coming!" I ran to the car, and got in.

    In the back seat were two adorable twins and Sunny. " Annyeong Haseyo Hyun Jae Mi Da! " 

   " Annyeong Haseyo Kwangmin/Youngmin Mi Da!"

    " Kim these are my friends Youngmin and Kwangmin. They just transffered from your school! Keke ."

     We drove to the mall. Everything was good, everyone was happy. I never told anyone about my "study" date with Hyun Joong knowing Minwoo might be upset, and Sunny would tell everyone or scream it out loud because of her excitement .

    We split up at one point at the mall. Sunny went with Kwangmin, and Me, Youngmin, and Minwoo. Sunny and kwangmin looked like a really cute couple now that I noticed . I can see the way she stares him, and the way he looks back at her. I'm having really good thoughts about this couple .

    I heard Sunny laughing with him. I saw them hold hand for a second, before laughing and backing away. 

    My phone vibrated.

   Text from Sunny:

   I like him . <3

    End of Text.

   I saw Minwoo's phone vibrate too.

   Text From Kwangmin:

   I think I like her...

   End of Text

   " Minwoo-ah. You know what we're going to do right?" I looked at him then back at the soon-to-be-dream-couple.

    " Fighting!~" Minwoo said.

    " Fighting!~"

    " Yah! Minwoo-ah, can we talk for a second ?" Youngmin looked at Minwoo then at a bench nearby. What was this? Hmm, I wonder what they would say. 

    "Minwoo-ah, I need to buy Kwangmin something, so just go with Hyun Jae for awhile . -wink wink- " 

    " Aiish . I know what you're doing, OKAY !" Minwoo said with a big grin.

    " Hyun Jae ! I need to get something for Kwangmin! Please just stay with Minwoo, and I will return!" Youngmin screamed from across stairs.

    " Arrasso !" I screamed back. I ran to Minwoo, he knew I didn't like being alone so he pulled me closer for a tight hug.

    " Where will we go ?" Minwoo said . 

     " Let's go over there !" I said, pointing to a dress store. I pulled him over to the store.

      I picked out about five dresses and tried them on. 

     " Aiish. Why are you doing this , if you can't even afford them all ?" Minwoo yelled from outside the dressing room .

      " Because! It's fun!" I walked outside with a floral pink dress with a white top over it. I had a brown skinny bel and managed to find white high heels . I twirled in a circle letting my hair flow. " Like it ?"

   "Beautiful. " Hyun Joong came from no where. " I thought I saw you here." 

    "Mwo..? Who are you?" Minwoo said confused . e looked at Hyun joong, then back at me.

    " Hyun Joong , of course. I'm her, O-ppa ." He said Oppa soft and slowly.

     " MWO?!?" Minwoo and I said in unison.

     Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Sunny, came out of no where . " MWO ?!?!"

      This was trouble. 

 ---------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry for not updating in a long time! I've been sick > u < 

I will update as much as I can! I promise!

Who do you think is going to be her one and only ? The best friend? Or the dreamy new boy ?

How about Sunny? Will she ever find love?