Now It's War.

Daydreamer

    Oh gosh I needed help, and I need it fast. Having Hyun Joong say he was dating me, while being with Minwoo was so scary."Hyun Joong? Are you serious?"

    He walked proudly over to be, putting his arm around me for all to see. "Dae. That's the truth. It's me and Hyun Jae, Right?" he looked at me. I starred at him then looked away. I looked at Sunny, showing her I needed backup, and I needed it now.

    Minwoo stood up from his seat "Hyun Jae, I thought I was your boyfriend!"

    Hyun Joong walked up to him with an evil stare, then hugged him tightly. He whispered something in his ear, then yelled "We'll both date her !" He shook Minwoo's hand and said,"The deals a deal , Arrasso?"

    "Let the best man win." Minwoo said with a shy smile.

    I stood cautiously next to Sunny ready to stop a fight that might of happened, but instead I screamed a loud "WHAT?!?" 

     Sunny looked at me and said,"You're finally with Minwoo, and you have a hot senior as well. tsk tsk. Lucky girl!" 

    For the rest of the day, Minwoo and Hyun Joong tried to be as close to me as they can. THey both bought me food, and offered to pay for my clothes. I felt as though I was a prize, and they were fighting over me.

    "Hyun Jae! Please let me take you home!" Hyun Joong said.

     "No Hyun Jae! Please let me take you home instead?" Minwoo said holding his hand out.

     " No I should take her home!" Hyun Joong walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

      " No I should!" Minwoo grabbed my other  hand.

      This was a back and forth fight, pulling me in every direction. Youngmin and Kwangmin ended up pulling me torwards Minwoo and Sunny watched giving me a thumbs up. She was supportive, but she couldn't figure out that this was really annoying. 

     It was a back and forth fight, pulling,dragging,yelling when I finally cracked and said "Stop it! I'll just ride with Sunny, and the twins! Aiiish! So irritating."

     I got in the car with the twins and Sunny. After 5 minutes of silence, they burst out "IS IT MINWOO YOU CHOOSE?!?"

     "AISH ! I DON'T KNOW OKAY?" My heart was so confused. I closed my eyes for just a second, and found my self daydreaming again.

    "Will You Choose Me Hyun Jae?" The dreamy Hyun Joong said, holding out his hand. "You're my princess, and I'm your prince. It must be so. It's our faith, our destiny."

     I looked at my clothes to find myself in Greek clothes, with Hyun Joong also in Greek clothes. From what I learned in History, the Greeks believed in faith and estiny, and that you couldn't change your destiny.

    " Hyun Jae, please be mine instead. it's not your destiny to be with him, it's to be with me." Minwoo came from the sky, and held his hand out.

    "I must, I must go find my true destiny...where would I do that?" I asked. I knew there was always a lady or godness that knew everyones faith. "Where is she?"

    Minwoo gave my a map, and Hyun Joong have me a compass. " Find your way, then call us over. Please choose one of us." They said in unison.

    "Kamsamida..? I guess. I ran off and looked down realizing I was running on clouds. I tried something I heard about in History. With one jump, I found that I had shoes that could fly. 

    I followed the map, until I found the dark cave that was circled. A godess showed up, and an eerie mysterious woman came out. 

    I bowed before them. The mysterious woman said words of nonsense and the godess seemed to know what she said. " I see that the godess of daydreaming has came, Annyeong Hyun Jae." said the godess.

    "Me? The godess of daydreaming?" The erie woman spoke, and the godess translated. "Of course, now I suppose you wish to know your faith?"

    I simply nodded, the woman whispered to the godess, and finally she said,"I cannot tell you who you will end up with, but, he's the one that was meant to be with you since the start."

    "Hyun Jae!" I heard my name being screamed.

    Everything went blurry, and I awoke my sleepy daydream.

    " Always daydreaming." I found myself in my bed, with Minwoo sitting next to me." I had to carry you in, you were lighter than I thought though."

    " Kamsamnida?" I stood up and fixed my hair.

     Minwoo kissed my cheek,"This isn't exactly how I planned it would be like, but I've been in love with you since the day I met you."

    He looked at me with his dreamy brown eyes, brushed the hair out of my face and said," Do you want to go on a date with me?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note!

Gaaaahhh. This chapter is so short! Sorry!

I'll have another up around this weekend. 

Two boys, two dates, which one would be better?

Comment and Subscribe!

Saranghaeyo! <3