Chapter 6

Beyond The Camera's Lens

Sunny and Taeyeon were sitting at a table looking at what they had in the bag Taeyeon grabbed from earlier. They saw two pairs of clothes, two pairs of shoes, four bags of bread and chips, a few water bottles and some batteries for the flashlights.

"we should change out of these clothes." Sunny said while she laid the two pairs of clothes on the table.

"Yeah, since we both fell when you 'attacked' me earlier in the room."

The blonde chuckled. "Heh, sorry."

The two looked at the clothes on the table. One pair had a white v-neck shirt, a black vest, black skinny jeans and a pair of Converse. The other had a black tank top, a red and black flannel shirt, dark blue jeans and black Toms. Taeyeon looked towards the first outfit while Sunny looked at the other.

'Sunny would look y in that outfit.'

'Taengoo would look so cute in that outfit.'

They glanced at one another and started to blush.

"What outfit do you want?" They asked at the same time. "You first." They said again.

"What about this. We choose each others outfit." Sunny suggested.

"Okay. Lets do that. On three."

One

Two

Three

Sunny pointed to the flannel while Taeyeon pointed to the white v-neck.

"Alright it's settled. Um, I'll change over there." Sunny pointed to a bookshelf.

"Oh okay, I'll go here."

9 minutes later they both came out wearing their now clothes.

"How do i look?" Sunny asked. She spun around once and smiled.

Taeyeon looked Sunny up and down. "y." She accidentally said out loud. She looked up at Sunny's face to see her blushing. She then realized what she said. "I mean great! You look great." A shy 'thanks' was heard from Sunny's mouth.

"Look at that. They're still here."

Sunny and Taeyeon turned around and saw the six girls. They glared at one girl in particular.

"No need to be mad."

"Yes there is. Jessica." Sunny replied.

"Oh, so you found out our names?"

"Yes."

"Well congrats."

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked sternly.

"This is my house. I can go wherever i want to."

Tiffany nudged Jessica. "Apologize to them." She whispered.

"For what?"

Tiffany gave her the -apologize to them or else- look.

"Fine." Jessica sighed. She couldn't disobey Tiffany. "Look um, danshins. I'm sorry for starting off our first meeting in a bad way. We came to find you guys because we need help. From you guys."

"Help? With what?" Taeyeon asked confused. The last time they talked, Jessica didn't seem like she wanted anything from them.

Jessica looked straight at the two in front of her. "We want you guys to find out how we died."

Tiffany walked up to the two. "Please help us. we've trying to find out what happened to us years ago but nothing jolted our memories back."

Sunny Taeyeon in the eyes. Taeyeon knew what she was telling her. she turned toward the six inn front of her and smiled. "we'll help."

Sooyoung raised her arms in the air. "Thank goodness!"

Tiffany took hold of their hands. "Thank you soo much."

"Okay. Now what do we do?" Yuri asked.

Sunny out a finger to her chin. "I think it's time for questions."

"Like what?"

"Questions that are important." Taeyeon said pointing her finger to the ceiling. The seven girls looked at her weirdly. "What?" She asked confused.

"Taengoo. Of course the questions will be important."

"Seriously. Do you think we would want you guys to ask stupid questions?" Jessica said.

"Well-" Taeyeon started with a sheepish grin.

"I think we're wasting time." Hyoyeon said coming to the middle of the girls. "We need to hurry. You guys only have a few days here. We can't waste anymore time."

Everyone in the room turned serious.

"Lets go down into the small room." Tiffany said to everyone. Sunny and Taeyeon walked to the bookshelf. The rest floated down into the floor.

"you guys got things easy. You can just walk through anything without moving things out of your way." Taeyeon said pushing the bookshelf off the door. They jumped into the room without falling and saw the girls sitting.

Yuri smiled. "Yeah, i guess thats an advantage we have as ghosts."

"Okay back to business. I beleive you guys know there are bad ghosts here, right?" Tiffany said to the danshins. "You guys saw a young girl before running into the library earlier, right?"

"The girl with a broken neck?"

"Yes. You have to be careful. You guys MUST stay away from her."

"Why?"

"Have you guys heard of the Pong family?"

"We have."

"she's-"

"Stupid. Her whole family is." Jessica interrupted. "I hate them as much as i hate cucumbers. If they're anywhere near me i get sick. I just wanna ki-"

"Jessi? Baby, I'm talking."

"Sorry. Go ahead."

"Thank you. Anyways, she's the daughter of Mr.Pong"

"Really?"

"Ye-"

"Yup. She looks like a messed up doll doesn't she?" Soouyoung interrupted laughing. "Am i right? Hahah!"

Tiffany stood up and walked to Sunny and Taeyeon's bag. "May i open this?" They nodded. She ped the bag and grabbed a bag of chips. She threw them at Sooyoung's face who stopped laughing when the bag went through her face. "Yah, stop interrupting me. I'm talking."

"I was ju-"

"Zip it."

"Hey, I want some too." Yoona was sitting next to Sooyoung who was happily chowing down the bag of chips. Yoona had nothing to snack on. She looked up to see Tiffany with her hands on her hips and foot tappng the ground. "Nevermind."

"As i was saying." Tiffany went back to her cheerful voice. "do not go near her."

"Yes, but why exactly do we have to stay away from her?" Sunny asked.

"She'll try to kill you."

"Kill us?" Taeyeon stuttered.

"I'll take over from here Fany." Jessica stood up. "Listen, whatever we say to you guys you HAVE to listen carefully and make sure you do what we tell you." The two nodded. 

"Are there anymore we should be careful with?"

"there are a lot. You'll know who they are."

"How would we know?"

"You'll get a bad feeling surrounding you." Jessica faced Sunny. "Um, Sunny. That's your name right?"

"Yes."

"Ask your questions."

"Right." Taeyeon watched the blonde make her way to the middle of the room. She took out small notebook  from her back pocket and a pen from her vest. "Okay. This is to all of you. Do you guys remeber anything from when you were alive?"

The six replied with a 'yes'.

"Except the day you died, right?"

Another 'yes' was their reply.

sunny wrote short notes in her notebook before looking back up. She turned to Taeyeon. "Can you record this on camera please?" She turned to the six girls. "If it's okay with you guys of course."

"Go ahead." Jessica said crossing her arms.

"Thanks." Taeyeon started the recording. "One by one tell me the last thing you remember doing when you were alive."

"I'll go first." Hyoyeon said. "The last thing i remember doing was being in the room Sica let me stay in. I was practicing for a dance i was gonna perform for Jessica's 23rd birthday the next day."

"So thats where you were.Sooyoung said with a mouthful of chips. "I was looking for you. I wanted to spend time with you under out tree."

"Sooyoung your turn."

"Huh? Oh, okay lets see the last thing i remember was being in the kitchen waiting for my food i asked the cook to make for me. Then i saw Tiffany come inside telling the cook what he should cook the next day for Sica's birthday."

"Yoona."

"Ummmmm, the last thing i remember was being with Yuri in the garden. We were playing in the pond. Then we heard Sica yelling at us to stop bothering the fish." She said smiling.

"Okay. Yuri you're next."

"I remember being in bed with Yoona."

Everyones head shot towards Yuri except Yoona who was looking down at her lap, a blush making it's way to her face. Sooyoung choked on her chips.

Yuri had a smirk on her face. "What? You asked what i remembered last."

"We don't need to know you guys did THAT." Jessica said making a gagging sound.

"Hey i remember more than just waking up next to her. I know more of what happened a few hours before that. I just saved you guys the trouble of knowing it."

"Oh my gosh." Tiffany said covering her ears. "Just stop."

Sunny turned to Taeyeon. Taeyeon's face was turning red. She seemed like she was in her own world.

'Oh my gosh. what if i woke up next to Sunny. Ohhhh my gosh. Wait. I always wake up next to her. But we don't do anything to each other. but what if we DID do things to each other? Oh god. I think i have a nosebleed coming.'

"Next Tiffany."

"Oh thank you. I need to take my mind off Yuri and Yoona. Ahem. I was walking around the house making sure everyone knew what they were suppose to do the next day for Jessi's birthday. I checked on the cook, Hyoyeon and the garden. And lastly i went ot look for Jessi. I found her in her tub asleep."

"My turn?" Jessica said. She received a nod from Sunny. "The last thing i remember doing was being out in front of the house. I was sitting on my porch. i looked across to the Pong's house and saw their daughter starring at me. I went inside the house ignoring her. That's all."

"Hm." Sunny wrote in her notebook for a few seconds and looked back up. "Thanks. Are any of you related?"

"No."

"You guys are all friends?"

"Yes and no."

"What?"

"Some of us are couples."

"Oh, right." Sunny wrote in her notebook once more. "Jessica can you tell me more about the Pong family?"

"The Pong family built their house 25 years after my parents built theirs. They were usually quiet. They also starred at our house often... Or someone in our family to be specific."

Sunny looked confused. "How did you guys dinf yourselves hating them?"

Ther room became dead silent. Jessica's head was hung low and she was shaking. The rest of the girls looked at her with sorry looks on their faces. They knew why they hated the Pong family so much. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica. 

"You don't need to tell us if you don't wa-"

"They killed my younger sister."