Chapter 7

Beyond The Camera's Lens

"They killed my younger sister."

Tension began to rise in the small room. Sunny and Taeyeon stood frozen, eyes wide and mouths slightly open. Jessica kept her head low with eyes shut tight. the rest of the girls looked away feeling sorry. Silents took over the room.

"I... I'm sorry." Taeyeon said breaking the silents.

"For what?" Jessica spoke with bitterness in her voice.

"For losing someone you love..."

Jessica stayed silent. She slowly raised her head.

"I lost my parents when i was little. I know how you feel jessica. When they left i felt my whole world fall before me. I didn't talk to anyone for months. Even if they tried to cheer me up i would tell myslef i don't need them. But... One day i realized that the people i lose will keep me going in life."

"How can you keep going on with your life when you lose someone you love?" Jessica looked straight into taeyeon's eyes.

Taeyeon let out a small chuckle. "Someone once told me, if i have the people i love in my heart, they will always be alive. Guiding me into the future. Then one day i'll be by their side. Togther once again." She glanced at sunny whos eyes were closed. A small smile formed on her lips.

Jessica looked between the two. 'I heard that somewhere.' She thought to herself. 'But who?' She looked aound the room looking at each girl until she stopped at one girl in particular. She knew who said it and smiled. "Thank you. For reminding me. Someone also told me that before." Her eyes found Tiffanys warm brown eyes. "And I'm glad she did."

the four girls sitting sighed. Feeling the tension in the room seize, Hyoyeon spoke. "Anyone ready to sleep?"

"I'm in." Sooyoung said resting her head on Hyoyeon. "Cuddle with me Hyo."

"Us too." Yuri said pointing to the younger girl laying her head on her lap.

"You guys sleep?" Sunny questioned. "I thought ghosts don't need to rest."

"We actually do. Just like you guys." Tiffany said pointing to Taeyeon who was losing her balance. Her eyes were closing then reopening themselves. "You guys take the bed."

Jessica looked to Taeyeon. "Hey, danshin." She heard a 'hm' come from the shorter girl. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." She replied losing her balance. taeyeon's body went through Jessica's and found its way into Sunny's arms. She was fast asleep. Sunny dragged her to the bed and laid her down.

"SunBun."

Sunny turned around confused by the name.

"Oh sorry. Is it okay if i call you SunBun? Because you're so small and cuuute! And-"

"Fany." Jesica interrupted.

"Hahah. Sure. It's okay to call me that." Sunny laughed.

"Thanks! Oh, SunBun Jessi and I are gonna walk around the house for a while. We'll be back later. Promise."

"Okay. Be careful." Sunny replied. "I.. Jessica?"

"Hm?"

"I was wondering..."

"How did my sister die."

"Mhmm."

"Why don't i tell you when you wake up tomorrow?"

"Oh okay. Sorry i asked."

"It's alright."

"Sunny bunny~ sleep with me~" Taeyeon whined in her sleep.

The three girls laughed. "You should get some rest now." Tiffany said with a small chuckle.

"I think your girlfriend really wants you to sleep with her." Jessica said smiling.

Sunny blushed at the word 'girlfriend'. "Ah, we're not dating. We're just friends."

"Oh really?" Jessica questioned.

"Yes."

Jessica looked at Tiffany giving her a look that said -something is going between those two-. She turned her head back to Sunny. The blonde was getting a water bottle out of the duffel-bag.

"Do you like her?"

Sunny choked on her water. "Sorry?"

Tiffany hit Jessica's arm. "Jessi stop."

"It was just a question."

"You're embarrassing her. Look she's blushing now."

"I just wanted to know. It doesn't hurt to be curious."

Sunny stood there, her blush was getting worse with each passing second. "Um, I'm gonna sleep now.'

"Okay. Goodnight Sunny." Tiffany floated up into the ceiling with Jessica following.

Sunny sighed. "Aish. That was so embarrassing."

"Danshin."

Sunny jumped hearing her name. She turned around to see Jessica's coming out of the ceiling. It was an odd sight to see.

"Chill. I just wanted to tell you that no other ghosts can come in here but us. There seems to be some kind of barrier around this room. So, you don't need to woory about getting killed or something when you're sleeping. Get as much sleep as possible. Big day tomorrow."

"I... Thanks. Goodnight."

With that said, Jessica left. Leaving Sunny with the five sleeping girls. She made her way to the bed where Taeyeon laid sleeping. She looked over Taeyeon's sleeping body. 'She's so cu~te when she sleeps.' Sunny brushed a strand of hair from Taeyeon's face and smiled. "Now. How do i fit on the bed?" She asked herself. It was a single bed. "I think i can fit." She slowly made her way on top of Taeyeon's body. 'This is a bit embarrassing. But it feels so~ good.' The blonde wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and fell fast asleep.

 

Library

 

Tiffany and Jessica were walking around the library, hand in hand.

"I'm so glad they're willing to help us. Don't you think Jessi?" Tiffany said with a smile.

"Yeah."

As they were walking Tiffany let go of Jessica's hand and floated on top of a bookshelf. "Jessi, why didn't we let other people help us before?"

Jessica looked up at Tiffany from the ground. "I'm not sure."

"Because now that i think about it. Ghost hunters would do a better job finding out how we died instead of two photographers and writers."

"That's true. But i don't know why i didn't talk to them."

"Actually. You did talk to them."

"I did?"

"Yup. To those two teenage guys who were messing around in this house. I'll repeat exactly what you said to them. Ahem... 'Get your filthy hands off my girlfriends' photo or i will KILL the two of you and drag your bodies into a well.' Aaand cut."

Jessica rubbed the back of her neck. "Oh yeah." She smiled to herself remembering the incident. "They ran out of the house screaming like little girls."

"You were very protective of that photo."

"I wasn't protective of the photo. I was protective of YOU."

"And why is that?" Tiffany said slowly coming down the bookshelf.

"You know why." 

"I want you to tell me."

"Because i love you." Jessica mumbled.

Tiffany drew her face closer to Jessica's. "I didn't hear you claerly."

Jessica grunted and sighed. "I love you." She mumbled again.

"Sorry?"

"Tiffany Hwang, I love you."

Tiffany smiled and brought Jessica close to her. She wrapped her arms around Her neck and kissed her. "And i love you, Jessica Jung."

 

2 hours later-Small room

 

"-yeon... Hyoyeon... Hyoyeon wake up."

"Hm?"

Hyoyeon opened her eyes to see Sooyoung hovering over her with a frown on her face.

"I'm hungry.: She said bluntly.

"What?" Hyoyeon asked with a tired voice.

Sooyoung tugged Hyoyeon's arm. "Hyo. Baby. I'm hungry~ I need something to eat. Come with me to the kitchen."

"Go by yourself."

"Sica and Fany don't like me going alone."

"That didn't stop you before." Hyoyeon closed her eyes and her side.

Sooyoung crossed her arms. 'I'm hungry.' Her stomache growled. 'Oh my poor stomache'. She looked at Hyoyeon and an idea popped into her head. She slowly bent down to Hyoyeon's ear. 'This will wake her up'. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"OPPA PA PA PA!!!" She yelled.

Hyoyeon sat up straight with her hands covering her ears. "YAH! What are you doing?"

"Are you awake now?" Sooyoung asked innocently. Her arms were behind her back and she swayed back and forth.

"Yes. Thanks to you..." Hyoyeon looked Sooyoung up and down. "Tall person." She finished.

"But i'm your tall person who you love."

"Yeah yeah. Lets get your food."

"Okay!" Sooyoung grabbed Hyoyeon's arm dragging her out of the room, up to the library, into the hallway and straight to the kitchen. "Yum." The brunette flew into the fridge (literally) and started eating mouthfulls of patbingsu (shaved ice desert).

Hyoyeon rubbed her forhead. "Aigoo this girl."

 

Library

 

"Jessi."

"Yes?"

"Did we just see Sooyuoung dragging Hyoyeon into the hallway?"

"Probably going to the kitchen again."

"True. Hey Jessi."

"Hm?"

"I think Sunny and Taeyeon like each other. Like 'like like' each other."

"You think so too?"

"Yeah. I saw Taeyeon starring at Sunny a lot. And then i saw Sunny move a stand of hair from Taeyeon's face."

"When did that happen?"

"After you told Sunny there was no need to be worried about other ghost into the room. They would make a cute couple. Like us." Tiffany said showing her eye smile to the girl next to her.

Jessica smiled back. "Are we gonna do something about those two danshins?"

"We should try to get them together! Oh my gosh Jessi that's a great idea!"

"I didn't say anything. Wouldn't that get in the way of them finding out how we died?"

"Come on Jessi. We'll give them a little push. That's all."

"We're becoming their cupids?"

"Exactly!"

*sigh* "Okay we'll help them."

Tiffany hugged Jessica. "Thank you, Jessi! Now lets think of a way to get them together."

 


So here's the 7th chapter. 

Just giving you guys a heads up, this was written in 2013 when i first started writing fanfiction so it's very rushed and kind of all over the place (sorry. haha.) im just re uploading my stories. :) Thanks for reading!