Chapter 2

Beyond The Camera's Lens
Sunny/Taeyeon's apartment
 
 
Sunny was the first of the two to wake up in the morning. She yawned as her short blonde hair fell over her eyes. "Ugh. Too much light." Their rooms curtains were wide open showing the beautiful blue sky outside. She couldn't stand the brightness this early in the morning. Sunny got off the bed and closed the curtains. "Much better." she looked over to the bed and smiled when she saw Taeyeon hugging her peas.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm ice creamed haired Taeyeon!....heheh." Taeyeon was talking in her sleep again. Sunny left the room after Taeyeon's sleep talk outburst. She was walking towards the kitchen to eat the food Taeyeon made the day before. As she finished her food she walked into the living room where all the papers still stayed scattered on the floor. She stared at them for a moment. "I already read everything last night. I guess I'll start packing." As she walked in the room she saw Taeyeon sitting up in bed wide awake. "Morning Taengoo."
 
"Morning Sunny. What are you doing?"
 
I'm gonna pack our stuff. care to help?"
 
"Sure. Let me eat first."
 
"Okay. I saved some kimbap on the table for you." Sunny heard Taeyeon reply with a 'thanks' as she was walking out of the room.
 
Taeyeon came back in the room to see two duffel-bags and a bag for their camera equipment on the bed. The duffel-bags were filled with a few clothes, food and drinks. "Sunny, i was gonna help you pack."
 
"I got everything ready already. It's only for the weekend so we don't need a lot to pack."
 
"Oh okay." Taeyeon watched sunny put a few more items in the duffel-bags and then zipping them up. "Wanna look at the papers again?" 
 
"Mhm." The two walked into the living room and sat down on the floor. "Taengoo, while i was reading yeasterday i found a file about the rival family of the Jungs. It doesn't say the name of the family but they were known for doing rituals."
 
"Rituals? Like voodoo rituals?"
 
"Not voodoo. The rituals they did were called 'The Strangling Ritutal'."
 
"Sounds like it hurts."
 
"In the ritual they would sacrifice at least two girls."
 
"To what?"
 
"Doesn't say. It's cut from the file. But what they do to the girls are horrible. Each girl is placed in the middle of a pedistal with five wheels. One rope is attachted to each of the wheels. They tie the ropes on the girls' ankles, wrists, and head. This is where the ritual starts. They turn the wheels until the bodys are torn to pieces, spilling their blood on the ropes. They remove the ropes and take it to a closed door in an underground tunnel. They hang the ropes in front of the door to keep the..."
 
"The what?"
 
"The word is cut out. To keep the *blank* from coming out and killing them. That's all it says. And they do this Ritual every 30 years."
 
"That's bizzare."
 
"No wonder the Jungs didn't like them. They were crazy people."
 
"We should be careful while we're there."
 
"Of course. But i don't think there is nothing to be afraid of."
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Positive."
 
Taeyeon pointed to a small newspaper article on the floor. "What's that?" Sunny looked where she was pointing at. She picked it up and read it. 
 
"Jung family found dead in household. Pong family was found gone."
 
"So the familys' name is Pong. I think we should check there house too." Sunny looked up and saw Taeyeon had a serious look on her face. "I want to see if that underground tunnel exists."
 
"It doesn't say where the tunnel is Taeyeon."
 
"I still want to see it. Please?"
 
"M-maybe." 'She's staring at me with those beautiful brown eyes again.' 
 
"Thanks Sunny!" 
 
"Y-yeah. I'm gonna shower." Sunny stood up and walked to the bathroom. 'Oh, that smile.' She stopped when Taeyeon called to her.
 
"May i join?" Sunny saw that Taeyeon had a smirk on her face. Her cheeks began to turn red.
 
"I...Umm..." Sunny started to stutter. "Y-Yah! Byuntae! You can NOT join!" She ran to their bathroom and heard the door slam shut. 
 
"Ahahahaha! I love teasing her." Taeyeon began looking at the photos on the floor. ' _sigh_ But i wish you could see how much i love you Lee Soonkyu.' A sad smile placed itself on her face.
 

 

Seohyun's office
 
 
 
Seohyun was at her desk typing away on her laptop looking at the assisngments she gave her employees. She saw Sunny and Taeyeon's assignment pop up onto her screen. "It's sunny unnie and Taeyeon unnie's assignment. Let me read some of it for a bit." 10 minutes later Seohyun's jaw dropped. "Those people are horrible. No one should be forced to do that kind of ritual on themselfs. I'm gonna pass by Sunny unnie and Taeyeon unnie's apartment tomorrow before they leave.

 

 
Sunny/Taeyeon's apartment
 
Sunny was laying on the floor of their living room playing her DS while Taeyeon finished washing the dishes in the kitchen. she walked out and sat beside Sunny. "Tomorrows the day."
 
"Yup." Suddenly Sunny saw Taeyeon jump up.
 
"Haunted house Sunyeon are on their way!"
 
"What'd you say?" Sunny had a small blush on her face. 'Did i hear corractly? Did she say Sunyeon? As in Sunny and Taeyeon? Taeyeon and Sunny? Put together?'
 
"Nothing." Taeyeon sat back down. 'Why'd you say that? She might find out about your feelins babo.'
 

Next Day

 
"Ready to go Tangoo~?"
 
"Yup."
 
-tok tok tok- Taeyeon walked to the door. "Who is it?"
 
"Unnie it's Seohyun." Taeyeon unlocked the door and jumped on Seohyun.
 
"Hi seobaby!"
 
"Unnie i told you not to do that." 
 
"Heheh. Okay." Sunny walked towards the two.
 
"What bring you here Seohyun?"
 
"I just wanted to make sure you guys have everything prepared. I bought you guys some sweet potatos. Eat all of them okay? It's good for your health." She handed a bag to Taeyeon. "Do you guys have the address to the house?" Sunny took a paper out from her back pockets and waved around in her hand. "Good. Seems you're both set to go. I'll be taking my leave now. i have to get back to my office. I'll see you guys in my office on Tuesday. Oh unnies, i want you guys to write a report about your stay at the haunted house. Bye bye~" Seohyun waved then left out of the doorway.
 
"Lets get going too Taengoo~" I'll see you in the car. Sunny ran out of the apartment leaving Taeyeon to carry the bags.
 
"Yah! Don't leave me with all these bags!" She picked up the bags and made her way to the car. "Hmph." One bag in one hand, the other bag in her other hand and the camera equipment on her back. "I'm never gonna grow." She threw the bags in the trunk with Sunny's help (Sunny only opened the trunk). She got into the drivers seat and started the car. "My back hurts."
 
"That's because you're getting old."
 
"Old? We're the same age. I am not old."
 
"The house is six hours away from here. Lets get going." Sunny pulled out her iTouch and plugged it in. Music began to play. Sunny started to sing the lyrics. "Uh huh, listen boy. My first love story." Taeyeon sang the rest of the lyrics looking at Sunny. "My angel. And my girls. My sunshine. Ah ah."
 
"LETS GO!"

Six hours later they arrived at the Jung house. They parked and looked at each other for a moment. Giving worried looks to the other. They grabbed their bags and walked towards the house. They sky turned from bright blue skys to dark gray clouds. They were standing in a huge year with dead grass and rose bushes. the wind was blowing in their ears as if screaming them to go away. In front of them was a three story house. White chipped off paint decorated the house. Chimes were hanging on the porch. A Tire swing was hung on a near by tree. A doll could be seen sitting on it, just staring daggers at the two new comers.They could see the house shaking a bit from the wind. Everything went quiet.

 
"This doesn't look like the house in the photo Taengoo."
 

 

A/N I'll be reposting one or two chapters a day. These are stories i deleted but decided to upload them again. Hope you enjoy it! check out my other fics on ff under the same name!