Amusement Park

You're The Yakuza's Son?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I hadn't updated any of my fics in so long LOL sorry ;(
---
It's been a couple weeks of Jaejoong living with Yunho now, his Korean has gotten better than ever!

It was 10 am, the two were still sleeping. With Yunho's arm wrapped around Jaejoong's waist. Yunho was the first one to wake up, he decided not to get out of bed because he didn't want to disturb his baby. He gently stared at Jaejoong's feminine features and sighed. How did he get this lucky? To find a boy like Jaejoong in his life. He didn't know Jaejoong was already awake and giggling. 

"Yun-ah~ why are you staring at me?~" Jaejoong said as he cupped Yunho's face and gave him a small peck on the lips. Yunho blushed and chuckled. "What do you want to do today, Jae?"

"Hmm... I want to go meet my dad and dad in law! Also learn more Korean" Jaejoong said excitedly as he got out of bed. Yunho smiled, "Alrighty~ I'll teach you something right now. The way to refer to your husband a.k.a me is 오빠 (Oppa)! Hehe" Yunho said as Jaejoong thought he was being serious. 

"O-oppa?" Jaejoong said as he tilted his head. Yunho nodded. "Alright! Let's get ready to go over to my dad's house, oppa" This was a very, VERY bad time for Yunho to hard. Yunho awkwardly laugh and ran off to the bathroom to do his 'business'. Once he came back to the bedroom, he didn't see Jaejoong there so his first place to search for Jaejoong was the kitchen. He sighed in relief seeing Jaejoong happily cooking in the kitchen. 

They ate happily together, Yunho sometimes teasing Jaejoong while he whine cutely. Once they were done eating and dressed up, they were now headed to Papa Jung. 

"Ouuwww Yunnie-ah!! I'm so scared!" Jaejoong whined as Yunho drove. Yunho chuckled, "why baby?" 
"Your dad is so SCARY!~" Jaejoong pouted as he crossed his arms. This time, Yunho bursts out laughing, "h-how so? I swear he is just a simple old man Joongie!"

"I heard from other guys that your father is brutal!" Jaejoong said warily. Yunho shook it off, his dad isn't as scary as he seems. For god's sake Yunho's dad still has a shark kiddy pool in his backyard because he's too scared of oceans! 

Once they arrive, Yunho was the first one to ring the doorbell. 

DING DONG

Someone—Who isn't Yunho's dad but brother opened the door. "Oh Yunho-hyung! What are you doing here?" Changmin said as he gave Jaejoong and Yunho a questioning look. "Also who is this..." Changmin pointed at Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong squeaked and hid behind Yunho, "o-oppa!! Why is your family so scary!" 

"Oppa?" Changmin asked, once again. Yunho awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, "This my wife, Jaejoong and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter