Sightings

You're The Yakuza's Son?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Yunho was the next heir of GaeYoRang. He had witness crime and murder throughout his teen life and adult life. They, the GYR were an underground mafia cooperation and the leader right now is Jung SaeYong, the most feared leader in Korea. All members of the GYR has the same tattoo of a rose on their neck.

It was a bit odd Yunho lived in a humble-home-y house. While most members in GYR have mansions and expensive , Yunho still has a flip phone (and an IPhone for stuff) and some Subaru car. 

Today, Yunho's day went pretty normal, shopping in the shop district since his father lended him some money. While he was walking around the mall, he saw a boy (?) crying. Yunho walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder. "Are you lost?"
...
'Is he a foreigner?' The person just looks at Yunho confusingly. "Do you understand Korean?" Yunho asked, this time slowly. 
"A...A little" The boy answered, looking up at Yunho. Yunho was star-strucked. They were beautiful! Eyes as big and shiny as the stars, red cheeks from crying, plump reddish lips and a... very nice body! "Oh, where are you fro—"
"Jaejoong-yah!" Someone yelled which caught both Yunho and Jaejoong's attention.
"Papa!" 'Jaejoong' ran over to the man in the black suit and hugged him. "大丈夫ですか?(are you okay?)" The guy said as he ruffled Jaejoong's hair. Jaejoong nodded, "迷っています(I got lost! T.T)" Jaejoong said as he walked with the black suited men. "Yakuza-san we were waiting for you..." One of men spoke in Korean.

'Y-Yakuza?!'

Oh . ! Yunho awkwardly walked out of the mall, "Oi!"
Yunho looked back and that pretty boy was smiling at him, waving him to come over. Yunho walked over awkwardly, sweating from the looks the men are giving him. Jaejoong looked up at him, "T-Thank you.... u-uh.. for talking!" Jaejoong said, trying to remember what he learned in his Korean class. Yunho smiled at him, "No problem!" Yunho said before quickly walking away from them. 

In Jung Co.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter