Shopping & Rilakkuma

You're The Yakuza's Son?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaejoong what about this? How about this?" Yunho said as he pointed to a couple of cute clothes for Jaejoong. Jaejoong was so confuse, "b-bwoh? A-aren't these mostly for women?" Jaejoong asked as Yunho could only scratch the back of his neck. "I think these would look good on you! Um... how about this? It has a Rilakkuma on it!" Yunho said as he took out a cute sweater from the rack. Jaejoong's eyes lit up, "I-I... want it!" Jaejoong struggled to say as he grabbed the sweater from Yunho and hugged it. "W-what bear name?" Jaejoong said as he was so engrossed by it, it made Yunho feel abit jealous of it. 

"The bear's name is Rilakkuma" Yunho muttered as he looked in the other racks. Jaejoong then pipped in, "Want Rilakkuma!" Jaejoong said cutely as Yunho chuckled. "I'll take you to a Rilakkuma cafe and store soon after we shop, ok?" Jaejoong nodded and looked around for clothes. When they were done, they went up to the cashier. 
"The total will be... $440" the cashier said as she looked at the cute couple. "Uh oh... sorry Yunho-ah... I wasted your money.." Jaejoong said cutely as he puffed out his cheeks and hung his head low. Yunho found the sight so cute he almost had a heart attack! "A-ani Jae-ah! It's okay" Yunho said as he paid for the clothes. "Let's go to– um what's the name again?" Jaejoong asked as he held hands with Yunho so he doesn't get lost. 

The cashier watches as the couple as the couple leave the store and quickly runs to her other employee, "oh my gosh Joy! I just saw the cutest couple!!" Yeri said as Joy smiled at her. "Really?! Omo!"

The next place Yunho drove Jaejoong to was the Rilakkuma Cafe and Store. Jaejoong was basically squealing when he saw Rilakkuma everywhere in the cafe. "Want something to drink?" Yunho asked as he waited in line to order. "Uhm......" He scanned the menu. "I want Rilakkuma Delight shake!" Jaejoong said as he pointed to the name. It was now their turn to order, "Can I please have one Rilakkuma Sunlight Tea and one Rilakkuma delight shake?" It was weird seeing a manly man ordering cutesy food but anyway, Jaejoong and Yunho found a seat. They waited only a couple minutes before they were served their drinks.

The drink that Jaejoong got was served in a mason jar filled up with strawberry-pink shake with cream on top and Yunho's was a honey-yellow colored peach tea. "Omo Yunho-ah, look how cute!" Jaejoong said as he pointed to the cute Rilakkuma in the drink. Yunho chuckled and took a sip, "Mmhm! It's so good! How about yours, Jae?" Jaejoong drank his drink, "mmmhmm! Yun, you should taste mine!" Jaejoong offered his drink to Yunho and Yunho took a sip, "mm.. wow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter