This Is Only The Beginning

You're The Yakuza's Son?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm actually getting married, father?" Yunho asked. 
"Yes. If you treat Jaejoong-ssi wrong, I'll get my head cut off. And also to keep the peace between the GYR and Golden Dragons." His dad explained as Daisuke scooted Jaejoong closer to Yunho, "Joongie-ah, that is going to be your husband now, ok? Go to him and mingle" Daisuke said in Japanese as Jaejoong shyly nibbled onto his nails. 

"Annyeonghaseyo ..." Jaejoong shyly said as he bowed to Yunho. Yunho just smiles and pat his head. "How old are you, Jaejoong?"
"1...9....19" Jaejoong said with his broken Korean. Yunho chuckled huskily, "Nice to meet you, I'm Jung Yunho, you can call me Yunho" He said to Jaejoong. "Now that we have the two interact, when will we hold the wedding?" Saeyong said as he swished his wine in the glass. "How about tomorrow? We don't need to make it big and formal. We just need them to sign the marriage papers" Daisuke said in his fluent Korean. Saeyong nodded and looked at the couple, "you." He pointed to Yunho, "take Jaejoong-ah home and take care of him, we'll come to the court to finalize and officiate your marriage tomorrow at 8 Am" He said as he gets ready to leave. Saeyong and Daisuke shook hands and bowed at each other and then Daisuke told s to leave now in Japanese.
-
-
Yunho was driving the car while Jaejoong was in the passenger seat, looking out the window. It was an awkward silence. "Uh— How's your day in Korea?" Yunho asked as he stopped at a red light. 
Jaejoong turned to him, "it was ok. Except the part where I got lost" Jaejoong said slowly, trying to get fluent in Korean. Yunho chuckled, "nice." He said as he kept driving. "Y-Yunho... what's the word for... making food in the kitchen in Korean?" Jaejoong said as he looked at Yunho's handsome features, his Cupid lips, chiseled jawline and his almond eyes. He is very handsome, more handsome than the Jpop guys that Jaejoong had a crush on!
"Cooking? Yorihada." Yunho said as he parked in the garage. "Oh! I like to cook" Jaejoong said as he exited the car. "Really? I can't cook at all" Jaejoong giggled at him as Yunho lead him into his house. "Do you have clothes, Jaejoong?"
"I don't have pajamas. I only brought casual clothes" Jaejoong said reaching into his backpack. "I guess for now you can use my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter