Gossip Magnet

Happyland

When we was at the big wedding, before it started, we was walking around and mingled with the other guests. ”Oh, so this is the girl you must have been talking about?”, a guy asked Soonyoung. I put out my hand. ”My name is Jayden.” ”Hoshi, you don’t mind if I might steal your lady for a dance later?” I looked at the man, and then up at Soonyoung. I could tell he didn’t felt so happy about it. ”You think I-” ”Call me Seungcheol.” He winked at me before he walked away. ”I will be back soon, I have to talk with an old friend of mine.” Hoshi told me and went over to a guy that was shorter then him. I decided to talk to some people. I heard a lot of gossip. Apparently this was Seungcheol fathers wedding. He was going to merry a new woman. Seungcheols mom wasn’t in life anymore. After some more gossip I got the information his father was the leader, the boss, of a big company. Just like him, Seungcheol was kind of the leader of his own group.

As I was going to find Soonyoung again, I saw a girl in my age that fell and dropped some drinks. She was clearly one of those who worked with serving the people here at the wedding. I went over to her and helped her. She was bleeding so I told her to go and fix her wound. I, however, took the drinks and went to the kitchen. I put up my hair in a bun. I took new glasses with drinks. The girl I helped came back and took the glasses and walked back to keep serve the guests. I was going to leave when everything went black for me. I took away the apron from my face. ”We need you here in the kitchen. I will pay you if you work here. Just tell me how much you need and I will give it.” ”Thirty dollar for every hour.” ”Sure.” I put on the apron and start to help out making drinks. While I was there I heard the people working with me talking. Did everyone gossip and talk about people? I tried to hear what they had to say until I heard something that I guess I wasn’t suppose to hear. ”You give it to the girl.” ”But what if she ask?” ”Do you want to go to jail?” ”But what if she fail? Then what?” ”There is already a guy out there that is ready to shoot. The wedding will be ending up as a funeral.” I went back to making drinks. One guy came to me with a blue bottle. ”I see you haven’t tried out to mix in with this bottle? Add a little of this. It’s Seungcheols favorite drink. You should give it to him. Why not give it to Soonyoung and Jihoon?” ”Why don’t you give it to them yourself?” ”Are you talking back to people that are older then you?” I sighed as I made the drinks and went out. I went to Soonyoung and he looked happy. I whispered to him, ”Stranger-danger.” And then I looked at him while I held up the brick with the drinks. ”This is special made for you. Why not try?” I smiled. Soonyoung pushed away the brick so all the drinks fell on the ground and got destroyed. ”Why are you doing this to me?! Do you think I’m that easy? I didn’t bring you here to make a fool of me!” He stamp on one of the glasses that didn’t got so destroyed. ”Hoshi…” ”Shut up and clean up your mess!” He then walked away. Fast. I took the brick and picked up the broken pieces. A hand helped me to pick up the pieces. I looked up. ”Go back and do it right or do you want to end dead?” I looked at the man in front of me. He gave of the cold feeling. ”I just need to make one call and you will be dead.” Then Mingyu came to us. ”I was looking for you Wonwoo!”
With that I took this as my chance to pick all the pieces to the brick. Then I looked up one of the people that worked with serving the guests. I told her to go back with the brick to the kitchen. I let out my hair again, took of my apron and went to the bathroom. I fixed my make up before I went back out. On my way I suddenly got grabbed on my wrist. It was Soonyoung. He took me to an empty place. ”Tell me.” ”People are talking about taking down someone. There is a guy here ready to shoot at any moment.” ”How did you get all this information.” ”I do what I’m best at. I’m that no one notice. I don’t make noise and I don’t cry.” Soonyoung brushed his hand on my cheek. ”This is why I feel I have to take care of you. Before I die I want to see you finding your true happiness.” I hit him. ”Stop being so… Ah… I can’t explain…” Suddenly a voice disturbed us. ”Oh, are you guys talking? I was worried for you. Anyway, you both better hurry. The wedding is about to start within minutes.” ”Thank you for telling us. You can go back Dino.” As he walked away I looked at Soonyoung. ”I don’t know who the person with the gun is, but I know one way how I can find him. Until then, make sure that no one get hurt. I think Seungcheol and his father is in most danger.” Soonyoung nodded and took my hand. We went back and took a seat, then the music started and the woman came in. She was stunning.


After the wedding it was time for the meal. The couple cut the wedding cake together. People start to take food and when everyone was eating it was time for making speech about the couple. Then Wonwoo was standing up, ready to make his speech. Fast as the lightning I stood up and hit my spoon to my glass. ”EXCUSE ME!” Everyone looked at me and Wonwoo was sitting again. Now I had to improvise my speech while I try to figure out who have the gun in here. This was a speech about life or death because If I end up not finding the right person, Wonwoo will have his speech and probably make the signal to that person to shoot.