Speech about Love

Happyland

”I want to hold a speech for this beautiful couple. I might not know them but that doesn’t mean I can’t feel how they seem to be so in love.” Soonyoung looked at around trying to figure out who the bad people where. ”I have never felt the real feel of love, so I think it’s interesting to see other people feeling that. After the big lost, to be able to fall again…” I decided to start walk around. ”And now when we are about it, about falling, why is it called falling? You fall when you die. If my hand would be a gun…” I held my hand as a gun and aimed at Wonwoo. ”…boom.” I noticed a hand nervously start to move his fingers. I knew he wasn’t the one that was the guy who was going to shoot. He was to weak if he got nervous just by a speech but he was a part of the bad side. I walked over to him. I held my hands around his neck. ”Love should not be feeling like it takes the breath of you and it should not let you get blinded.” My hand was covering his eyes but I let them go to continue to walk. ”So for this new couple I wish you will love equal and that will last for a long time. Maybe thanks to you, more people will find someone special here.” My hand was on Minghaos shoulders. ”Maybe someone they will meet again in the future. Or maybe we will get the feeling to stay away from people here. You know, getting the stranger-danger vibe. Don’t you agree?” Minghao took on of my hands and kissed it. ”Maybe the stranger-danger will be a boost.” People around us made noise. ”Maybe you are right.” I walked away from him and went back to my seat. ”But for these two, I hope they will have a great future and that everyone will stay well.” Everyone start to applauding. The next second Minghao was on the ground. A guy held him down and start to check Minghao if he was carrying any weapons. Then Wonwoo was on the ground too, and so was also the guy that seemed to be nervous. Two bodyguards took Seungcheols father and stepmom away to a safe place. Within minutes the police was there. I waved at Minghao when they was going to take away him. He smiled at me. ”I hope you feel the stranger-danger, because I will come back for you.” Then the police walked away with him and the others. ”Hoshi! We need to talk!” Seungcheol was the one calling. ”Then I have to take my date with me. She is the Sherlock here.”



”So tell me, how did Mr. and Mrs. Smith couple made it?” Soonyoung held up his arms towards me. ”She is the brain.” ”I just heard some people talk. People in the kitchen tried to made me poison you, Soonyoung and someone called Jihoon. I just told Soonyoung our secret key-words. At that way we could save you. After that Wonwoo told me some sweet information. I know someone was going to die if Wonwoo was going to hold his speech because he was clearly a bad guy. I decided to hold a speech and during that time to find the guy with the gun. I aimed at Wonwoo to get reaction. One of the guys seemed nervous, but I knew he wasn’t the guy. He was to weak in mind, but I walked up to him for Soonyoung be able to tell that he was bad.” I took a breath. ”That guy is called Vernon.” ”Ah, pretty name. Anyway, I noticed that he felt scared and he start looking over at Minghao. Minghaos face was showing no emotion. I went to him to see his reaction. I wasn’t sure if it was him or not. He seemed confidence, too confidence at a point… But I decided to give Soongyoung the signal. After that I was done.” ”I texted the security people.”

”Wooow, you really are like the Mr. and Mrs. Smith…” ”But we are not together.” ”Well well, I have to talk to my dad about this. Thank you both a lot. You can go home now.” Soonyoung took my hand. ”Goodbye S. Coups! Call me later!” Then we went back to the car. Jun drove us back.