No Mercy

Happyland

The next week I was back at working at the coffee shop. I was taking orders from some girls when my phone start to call. I looked fast at it. It was Soonyoung. I decided to not take the call and focus on my work. I keep working until it became late. It was my day to close down the shop. I went out with the trash. Then I remembered the call and decided to check my phone. A text from Soonyoung. I opened it.

STRANGER-DANGER.
THEY ARE OUT.


”Look at that. Seems she is out of her shelter.”
I looked behind me. It was them. I ran back inside and locked the door after me. I turned off all the light and took the secret gun we had under our disk. I had never used a gun before. I ran to the bathroom and locked after me while I made a phone call to the police.Then I heard how they throw a stone to the glass door to lock it up. They came in.
”Jay, let’s have some fun! I know you can hear us. How about we play hide and seek? If we find you, you loose.” I could hear them walk. Suddenly there was a gun shot. ”Not behind the desk I see.” My heart start to pump fast now. I decided to slide my phone to the booth most far away from me as possible. ”It’s almost I can hear you breath.” The bathroom door burst open. ”You know, I am a nice guy, but today… I don’t feel for that so I want ask for permission to open the door.” I was standing on the toilet when I could see Wonwoos feet at my booth. Then my phone start to call from the other side of the room and Wonwoo walked over there. Wonwoo was answering the phone. ”Hi, Jay is a little bit busy right now.” Now the other person was talking while I slowly unlocked my booth. ”Ah, you see, we only take down people that is a threat to us. Unfortunately she is one of them.” ”Ding-dong I found you.” Just when Wonwoo was going to turn around I shoot him. ”You shoot like a girl.” I looked coldly at him. I didn’t kill him. I missed and got his arm. I went over to him to take his gun away from him when suddenly I heard a voice behind me. ”WONWOO THE COPS IS HERE!” It was the poor boy named Vernon. I aimed my gun over at him with my fingers at the trigger. I walked over to Vernon and put the gun against his head. ”I think I keep this one. Try to take him and he dies.” Vernon start to cry. ”Wonwoo help me…” Wonwoo showed no emotions and walked away from us. He escaped. ”Boy, you better listen to me now. You will now work under me. You will help me here at the coffee shop.” ”NEVER.” The cops came in so I whispered to Vernon. ”You either get your up locked in jail where pretty boys liked you will get and maybe killed, or you live a civil life and help me out. Your decision.” I took a step back and put the guns down and pushed them over to the cops. ”Take him.” The police wrestled the poor boy down. ”STOP. STOP. PLEASE. OKAY OKAY! I DO AS YOUR SAY, JUST TELL THEM TO STOP HURTING ME.” I stopped and smiled for myself. ”Let him go.” ”But lady, you said-” ”Yeah, and now I tell you to let him go. He is my little brother from now. Any one who much him will regret it.” The cops let go of Vernon who stood up. ”The true culprit escaped. It was one of those who was at the wedding last week. You know, Wonwoo. I prefer if I could talk about this with Soonyoung.” A man went over to me. ”First you call us, then you tell us to leave one of those punks and above that, you let the other one escape.” He grabbed Vernons arm so Vernon start to yelp in pain. I punched the police on his stomach so he stumbled back because lost of air. ”Number one, I’m not a cop. It’s your work to get the bad guys. Number two, don’t touch the boy. He is mine.” I took Vernons hand and walked out from the Coffee shop. ”Where am I going to sleep now?” Vernon asked me so quiet I almost didn’t hear it. ”You will live with me under my roof. You sleep on the sofa.” And with that I suddenly had a family member. The first one in years. It was stupid and dangerous, but splitting the gang, I loved that. To let them show their true colors.